• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I don't know much about opks but I am starting to use them soon and I plan on bding when it gets dark until after they go negative just to be safe. As much bd as dh will let me. lol

Yeah DH wouldn't let me BD last night, he said, we just did it on monday! My temperature is still 97.4 which seems to be my normal or "coverline" temp I guess it's called since it has been that same number at least four mornings out of 11 mornings (5 of which I couldn't temp haha). So I am bad at temping during the holidays, but I am pretty sure that if I ovulated yesterday that my temperature would be going up? So I guess I am safe for another night and I didn't miss ovulation just yet. The lines are all dark though CD8-CD10, weird... I can't pee in a cup until tonight around 7ish, so I guess we will just see what the line looks like then.

I'm sooo impatient! I hope the stupid bc is out of my system forever! I hope I ov the 1st week of Jan and I hope I catch it! It's so nervewracking!

I'm sooo impatient! I hope the stupid bc is out of my system forever! I hope I ov the 1st week of Jan and I hope I catch it! It's so nervewracking!

You and me both! I am just trying to figure it all out and get it down pat so when DH is up to joining me in trying too he won't get all frustrated. Right now it's just me trying to figure things out, I think he still wants to wait a few months until I find a job and we are settled in the new house. He is getting more and more curious though because the other day he was asking me how my sil and brother got preggo so fast after they got married. I told him all about the five day fertile period and my OPKs and temping. I think he got a merky picture haha.

I wish I were quick at getting pg! It's driving me nuts. My dh was very unsure about the whole thing at first. That's why I went off bcp in may and we just started trying in like Sept. It took some convincing on my part but he it all for it now. I'm choosing not to tell him too much about it because I don't want to scare him off. He doesn't need the stress. I'm hoping I can quietly get a pos opk and convince him to bd a few times around that time without saying much about it. That way he doesn't feel pressured. He agreed he wants a baby and has no problem with the trying but he doesn't know the specifics and I'd like to keep it that way. It would be a nice surprise for him anyway! I can't wait until I ov! I pray it's not around cd58 again! I CANNOT wait that long!

I wish I were quick at getting pg! It's driving me nuts. My dh was very unsure about the whole thing at first. That's why I went off bcp in may and we just started trying in like Sept. It took some convincing on my part but he it all for it now. I'm choosing not to tell him too much about it because I don't want to scare him off. He doesn't need the stress. I'm hoping I can quietly get a pos opk and convince him to bd a few times around that time without saying much about it. That way he doesn't feel pressured. He agreed he wants a baby and has no problem with the trying but he doesn't know the specifics and I'd like to keep it that way. It would be a nice surprise for him anyway! I can't wait until I ov! I pray it's not around cd58 again! I CANNOT wait that long!

What CD are you on right now? I am on CD12, hopefully I don't have to wait long to O, but it is still early. I need to O around New Years, nothing like a little New Years drinking to make the DH BD without thinking about it.

I'm cd10 today! That sound so great compared to the numbers I was using 2 weeks ago!lol. I hope to ov like a normal person this cycle preferably cd14-16. I have my mind set on getting pg this month!

I am feeling like my body is beginning to regulate. I have more cm (prob due to EPO or vitex), I feel good, and my acne is so much lighter and less swollen than it has been since October! My hair has stopped falling out as much although the texture is still a bit off. I think the diet, excersise and vitamins are doing good things for me! I am hoping to ov within this next week and finally have a normal length cycle! And perhaps get my bfp? I am having a hard time keeping up on temping because i haven't been sleeping great and I wake up at odd times. I hope i can get on track with that. I'm going to start using opks tomorrow once a day until they get dark. I took one yesterday out of curiousity and it was neg. But I'm hoping my body is getting ready to ov anyway and I get a pos soon! Dh and I are bding every few days since af stopped anyway. I hope this is my month! How are the rest of you girls? I hope you had a great start to the new year!:flower:

Hey! I am hoping to regulate too! After 39 CD, I don't know if I will have it that long again? I just don't want to miss O. I think I will use OPK's more often to try and catch it before it passes. I think my biggest New Years Resolution is to relax about all this. I really believe that I will get pregnant (as long as everything is working properly) exactly when I am supposed to. Although, like all resolutions it is much easier to say than do!! Good luck all!

I am feeling like my body is beginning to regulate. I have more cm (prob due to EPO or vitex), I feel good, and my acne is so much lighter and less swollen than it has been since October! My hair has stopped falling out as much although the texture is still a bit off. I think the diet, excersise and vitamins are doing good things for me! I am hoping to ov within this next week and finally have a normal length cycle! And perhaps get my bfp? I am having a hard time keeping up on temping because i haven't been sleeping great and I wake up at odd times. I hope i can get on track with that. I'm going to start using opks tomorrow once a day until they get dark. I took one yesterday out of curiousity and it was neg. But I'm hoping my body is getting ready to ov anyway and I get a pos soon! Dh and I are bding every few days since af stopped anyway. I hope this is my month! How are the rest of you girls? I hope you had a great start to the new year!:flower:

I'm good, had a good new years with DH's family at his mom's little lake property. Snuck a pee on a few OPK strips during that time, they are all still the exact same darkness as they have been CD8-CD15 so far all the same. Temps still low, I am however getting more cm, so I am hoping I don't have to wait too many more days.

Hey! I am hoping to regulate too! After 39 CD, I don't know if I will have it that long again? I just don't want to miss O. I think I will use OPK's more often to try and catch it before it passes. I think my biggest New Years Resolution is to relax about all this. I really believe that I will get pregnant (as long as everything is working properly) exactly when I am supposed to. Although, like all resolutions it is much easier to say than do!! Good luck all!

Yup, I believe it will happen when it is suppose to happen. I am still trying to figure out my cycles though so maybe in a few months I can help it happen :)

Have you guys heard about taking Mucinex? (The cold medication)
One of the girls from another forum I am in said that she has heard that taking that helps you get pregnant. I looked it up online and there is tons of examples of ppl taking it and getting pregnant. Who knows!! Probably can't hurt to try!

Have you guys heard about taking Mucinex? (The cold medication)
One of the girls from another forum I am in said that she has heard that taking that helps you get pregnant. I looked it up online and there is tons of examples of ppl taking it and getting pregnant. Who knows!! Probably can't hurt to try!

Thought about it, but my body is usually pretty good at producing plenty of cm around O time. That is what the Mucinex is for right? To help produce more EWCM?

Ah I don't know all the abbrevs!!
I think it thins out the "mucus" so that the sperm can get there faster.

Ah I don't know all the abbrevs!!
I think it thins out the "mucus" so that the sperm can get there faster.

Sorry, cm= cervical mucus and EWCM= egg white cervical mucus.

I have also heard several ladies talking about Mucinex, I guess it wouldn't hurt, but to me it's expensive, so I think I am going to try a few months first as we really just started and actually aren't officially full blown trying to concieve. Just more of a hope and a major case of baby fever :) Trying to get DH to jump into full on trying mode though.

I have heard of mucinex but I think it is to produce EWCM or something like that. I am going to use preseed this cycle and I'm taking EPO so I'm not going to go that route yet.

This morning my temp is only slightly higher and no cm yet. It's early though and could be a fluke thing. I also missed temping the past 2 days :blush:. I am finding it a bit difficult but I hope I can get it together soon. I'm going to take an opk next time I have to pee. I'm cd14 and this is the earliest I suppose I could/should ov. I'm hoping I do within the next few days at least, and that my cycle is a nice normal 30 days or so! I am having some sort of very mild cramping the past few days. Hoping it is my body getting ready to ov? I have heard other women say that they have ov symptoms up to a week before ov. Fx I ov soon and :dust: to you girls!

Good luck Imsotired, I hope you have an earlier O this cycle!

I am officially on my 4th cycle TTC and also am hoping for an earlier O. I pray the Vitex helps. I have been temping for the past couple cycles and I noticed last cycle the day before I O'ed my temp dropped significantly. I do not think this happens for everyone but it is something to be on the lookout for as it can be a sign you will O soon.

Just took my opk and it was neg. :nope:. Hoping ov comes within the next week. Maybe it will sneak up on me.There is a line but it's way to light to be pos, not as dark as the test line at all yet. I will try my hardest to be consistant with temping and keep my eye out for a drop rachel. I have seen that on other ppls chart before also, I think this is our 4th cycle ttc also. I am getting a bit impatient again but trying to be positive. :dust: for you and me!

I totally understand. I am already feeling impatient this cycle and it is only CD3! :wacko: I do not think I can take another crazy long cycle.

When you get a positive OPK you will without a doubt know it is positive. I took many and thought I would never get a true positive because I had so many near positives that were close to the control color but last cycle I finally got a real positive and I knew for sure it was, it felt good to see a positive! Because of my long cycles I blew through so many OPKs, now I am just going to wait until my temp gets lower and I notice EWCM to start using OPKs. I used about 40 of them the first two cycles! I got so sick of seeing negatives.

I totally understand. I am already feeling impatient this cycle and it is only CD3! :wacko: I do not think I can take another crazy long cycle.

When you get a positive OPK you will without a doubt know it is positive. I took many and thought I would never get a true positive because I had so many near positives that were close to the control color but last cycle I finally got a real positive and I knew for sure it was, it felt good to see a positive! Because of my long cycles I blew through so many OPKs, now I am just going to wait until my temp gets lower and I notice EWCM to start using OPKs. I used about 40 of them the first two cycles! I got so sick of seeing negatives.

Yeah my OPKs are all the same still..
I am on CD16, I will test today in an hour or two. I hope todays test is a little darker. Getting tired of the same old lines.

Attachments

• OPK CD15.jpg
    OPK CD15.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
That looks like mine this morning lovetoteach! That sucks. Hope we both ov soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->