Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks girls. If you are religious pray that I get a bfp of af (preferably bfp)! If you aren't religious just keep your fingers crossed! I'll do the same for you!:dust:

I will be doing both for you and for me too [-o<

Wow cd71. I'm very cranky this morning. Mostly because it's so early hopefully. I just wish I didn't have anything to do today cause I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. I only have 4 or 5 days left to wait. I'm sooo nervous. I'm probably going to end up back at the doctors. Boo, not happy.

Well test day is coming soon! I know it sounds like a long ways away but it will be here before you know it and hopefully you will get the best Christmas gift ever! And if not AF should be on its way so you can start fresh.

CD41 here and my temp went up a little today so maybe I O'ed yesterday. I will have to see what tomorrow brings...

I just noticed before that my boobs are a bit sore! So I am expecting either one soon!:flower:

oooooooooooo thats a good sign either way! :happydance:

For me last two cycles after I O'ed I never got sore boobs the only symptoms I got were increased hunger and senstive nipples. So for me I am thinking if I ever get sore boobs it would be a good sign!

I usually get sore boobs unfortunately. When I was younger they would hurt for a whole week prior! Bc made it so they never hurt ever and since coming off of bc they hurt for a day or two prior. Although I REALLY want a bfp I'll settle for af.

Anyway, I hope you o'd and you got some bding in. Good luck!

I just noticed before that my boobs are a bit sore! So I am expecting either one soon!:flower:

Fingers crossed for you to have good news. Has anyone ever noticed that :flower: <<that, is actually a flower and not crossed fingers? Always thought it was crossed fingers, but then I looked for it on the smilies, and it is actually a flower. Should I have been born a blonde? Academic smarts does not equal common sense!

Thanks lovetoteach. Yeah I knew it was a flower. lol. And I'm a natural blonde! hehe! Don't worry I don't take offense! I hope we all get our bfps soon! :dust:

I did much better with the BD timing this month than last cycle. We Bd'ed the past three days and will again tonight just to be safe!

Sounds like a good plan Rachel I hope you catch the egg!

So happy I found this thread! I stopped BC in the middle of August (I was on Demulen). Had my withdrawal period right away but then didn't get a period until Nov. 11. It has now been 39 days since then and nothing. I don't know if I ovulated or not...I have been to the dr. She didn't seem too concerned - she did a preg test and it was Negative.
Wish none of us were dealing with this, but am glad I am not alone!! And I am with you -I will NEVER go back on BCP!

sugarlys- Welcome! I know how you feel I am wayyyyy late. I'm hoping to get my bfp though because the doctor said I did ov. Any day now I should know. Sorry to hear that you are a victim of bc also but there is hope it just takes a while I guess. My doctor only tested me because this was my second very long af. Give it a while and call the doctor back if it doesn't correct itself. Maybe you could check ov with opks and temping? I haven't done either yet because I was planning on starting that after this cycle which is still not over at cd71.I am finally getting symptoms though so I hope it's a bfp (dr said I ov'd before the 10th when I went for bloodwork) but if not, af will be welcome because I can't stand being in limbo anymore! I hope you have better luck than me! :dust:

Hi ladies!

I have been lurking on this thread a while. I feel so badly for those of you with such long/irregular cycles post pill. Luckily, my cycles have been pretty regular, but I feel that the pill has still done a number on me in other ways - like I'm pretty sure my progesterone levels are low, LP is a little too short, and EWCM is scanty, and only had 1 day of it last cycle. I'm trying all sorts of things to try to correct these problems (preseed, EPO, B50) and feel like it's helping. Are you ladies trying vitex or a B complex or anything? I really hope those of you waiting for AF see her soon (or that much awaited BFP!)

Hi ladies!

I have been lurking on this thread a while. I feel so badly for those of you with such long/irregular cycles post pill. Luckily, my cycles have been pretty regular, but I feel that the pill has still done a number on me in other ways - like I'm pretty sure my progesterone levels are low, LP is a little too short, and EWCM is scanty, and only had 1 day of it last cycle. I'm trying all sorts of things to try to correct these problems (preseed, EPO, B50) and feel like it's helping. Are you ladies trying vitex or a B complex or anything? I really hope those of you waiting for AF see her soon (or that much awaited BFP!)

I am using Vitex, only been using it for 5 weeks, but so far it's been amazing, it helped me start my first REAL period since January when I quit the pills.

Hi ladies!

I am using Vitex, only been using it for 5 weeks, but so far it's been amazing, it helped me start my first REAL period since January when I quit the pills.

That's great! I've heard really good things about it. FX for all of us post-pill TTCers. I am 5 months now TTC after stopping the pill in late July. I'll never go on it again, I don't think. At least not until I know I'm DONE having kids. By which time, I may not need to go back on it, especially considering how hard it's been TTC! I feel like I may not need BC!

I take vitex, B100, and zinc. I was taking EPO but I was stopping after ovulation and this cycle was sooo long I stopped in case I had ovulated. If my period resumes and I don't get my bfp I will start it again. I have also bought opks, a bbt thermom, and preseed so I can track ovulation and use the preseed during bd in my next cycle. Hopefully I won't have to use it though. I want a bfp!

I take vitex, B100, and zinc. I was taking EPO but I was stopping after ovulation and this cycle was sooo long I stopped in case I had ovulated. If my period resumes and I don't get my bfp I will start it again. I have also bought opks, a bbt thermom, and preseed so I can track ovulation and use the preseed during bd in my next cycle. Hopefully I won't have to use it though. I want a bfp!

How are you feeling today? Any new symptoms?

Fertility Friend gave me the crosshairs today to confirm ovulation. But I know it is off by one day and when I enter a new temp tomorrow it will change my O day to CD 40.

Imsotired, it sounds like you've got a great regimen ready to go once AF arrives. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->