Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I may end up taking them rachel, thanks! I'm so confused and upset about this whole fertility friend thing. I truly don't think I ov'd but I'm no expert either. I was really hoping this would be my cycle.:cry: I bd'd two days before the alleged ov and 2 days after so I doubt I caught it if the egg was indeed there. I wish there were cleared signs. Who would have thought it would be sooo difficult to fall pregnant when in school they always taught that it only takes one time!Even if he pulls out!Ugg, I'm just obsessing! I hope I get a very positive opk tomorrow!That will put my mind at ease!

I know they made it sound like it was soooo easy! I guess they wanted to scare us. :haha:

Due to your history of longer cycles I would tend to think you did not O this early and it could be wrong due to you missing some temps. Also if you did not notice any fertile CM and you have in the past then you probably did not yet. I am not trying to pressure you to post your chart but the reason I asked is sometimes it is helpful to have others check it out that have experience so they can give you feedback. It has been helpful for me in the past when FF changed my O date on me two cycles ago.

I know but I wasn't going to post it because I feel that it is so inaccurate and still so early in my cycle. I really haven't temped consistantly as all and I feel like that is why my temps are so different but they picked up on something I guess. I hope it wasn't ov though. Maybe in a week or two I will post it if I can begin temping reasonably. I don't know I guess we will have to see if af comes or if I get a pos opk.

I would just keep temping and BDing every other day, dont stress about missing O because as you said your temping pattern hasnt been good so it most likely is not accurate especially if you havent gotten a pos OPK.

Thanks that really makes me feel a bit better. I just took a look at my chart and it looks ridiculous to me. The difference from the lowest to the highest is only a degree. I guess that'll do it but it's really not that high if you ask me. I guess I could have ov'd but I hope not. I'll try and keep it up. I also looked at how to link it and couldn't figure that out either. lol. I'll keep at it. Thanks!

Hi. I agree with Rachel get taking that prenatal.

And get that chart on here! We can help. Set an alarm and take it the same time everyday. I set mine for 6 then go back to sleep. As you mentioned you can adjust temp. It's worth doing this is temp is taken within 90 minutes of 'normal' time. If I wake really early like 4am, I take it then take it again when I wake in the morning. Then compare and decide on a temp in between!!

FF messed with me once. My chart started to look triphasic then it just changed O day. I was so upset. Remember it is only a computer program and can get it wrong. I am 100% sure you havent O'd. A BnB friend on here had crosshairs but I told her and to trust them. They kept changing and I told her to keep bding.... Well she eventually I'd at cd28 or something and got her BFP!! Hopefully you won't have to wait until cd28 but you will O and fingers crossed catch that egg.

Linking. You have to do a homepage first. Then go to sharing. Get code then copy the link under bbcode code and paste here.

Homepage on FF friend.

Go to sharing then set up.

There is a link below your graph that says "share" click that and you have to get the html code then you copy and paste that.

I will try and link the chart in a few days when I get on a better temping schedule. Thanks girls. I feel a bit better. Some people were telling me to believe it but I don't think I've ever ov'd so early but I guess we will find out soon enough.

I will try and link the chart in a few days when I get on a better temping schedule. Thanks girls. I feel a bit better. Some people were telling me to believe it but I don't think I've ever ov'd so early but I guess we will find out soon enough.

I don't believe it, keep doing OPKs and see what they look like the next few days.

I am CD17 over here and they still all look the same. Glad I didn't O today though because DH said he is, "too tired" to BD. Boo on him, but he promised we would tomorrow, so hopefully I will O early CD19 so the little swimmers will be there to meet the egg:) So I guess that means I want to see a positive OPK tomorrow right? Since ovulation is 12-36 hours after a positive OPK?

Sounds good Lovetoteach. Good luck! I'm gonna just try and bd whenever he'll let me. I hope I didn't miss ov! My opk was a bit fainter today than yesterday I think:nope:. I hope that isn't a bad sign. Anyway I'll take another tomorrow and hopefully it'll darken up. I have decided I'm going to start temping at 6 every morning as apposed to 7 and use my phone as an alarm. I think it is a better plan for my current situation and hopefully it'll give me better results. Keep your fx for me and I'll keeep mine fx for you! :dust: I hope we both get our :bfp: soon!

Fx for sure! Some people say to test two times a day, but I only have 6 OPK tests left and I just ordered an OPK and HPT bundle that won't get here until the 10th or 11th, so I can't really use two a day :( Hopefully one will catch it, or I will have a rise in temps for a few days. Would love to have a new house and a BFP at the same time, don't know if I am allowed that much good luck at once, but I am still crossing my fingers!
Keep me updated!

So I think I figured it out. I din't have temps for my cd11 and 12 I didn't temp those days and I left them blank on my chart. So that means I either ov'd cd10,11,or12, or that those temps would have been gradually higher making it not seem like the prior number was such a dip. I hope I'm right. I bd on cd12 so if that were the day it would probably work out great! I thinkit is all just messy temps and after this cycle (hopefully it's short) I'm going to start again with a better plan and temp at 6. In my opinion though I haven't ov'd and I'm going to keep using the opks to make sure. This whole thing is soooo annoying. I knew taking it to the next step would be stressful for me! I'm not really cut out to know so much about my cycle. I am desperate for my :bfp:

Honeslty I would try not to stress about it too much and keep BDing. I know its easier said that done but if you did not get a pos OPK then it is likely you did not O yet. My OPKs would get darker then lighter then dark again eventually when I really O'ed so dont worry that it is getting lighter it will get dark again.

Once you take your temps at a consistent time and are sleeping at least 3 hours before you take it you will feel comfortable relying on them. I had trouble with this at first when I had started temping. I actually started waking up multiple times throughout the night because I was stressing about it so I almost stopped doing it. But eventually I got used to it. I take my temp at 5:45 every morning because that is when my DH's alarm goes off, then I just go back to sleep after that.

rachel- I agree. I am going to take them at 6 because that is my most consistant wake up time. I took it at 6 this morning but I had been in and out of sleep for an hour before so again I dunno how accurate it is. But I think if I stick to it it will even out. Hoping for a darker opk today or some sign of upcoming ov. Trying to be positive and not freak out. Ihave lots of cleaning to do today and I hope that'll take my mind off of it.

Yeah I try to take mine around 6ish in the morning too, but I thought I screwed it up because I had to get up and pee really bad. Took it anyways, and it was still only 97.3 after I got up to pee. Wonder if that means that it would have actually been a few degrees lower... 97.3 actually sounds very normal for me, but I would think my temp would have rised since i moved around and got up.. Usually when I move around too much it jumps to 98 really fast. I guess I am thinking too much about it. I am only having a tiny bit of cm though, so maybe O day is a lot further away then I thought.

Lovetoteach I feel like I toss and turn some nights a lot and I get really warm and kick off my blankets and stuff. Especially because I wake up before the alarm and turn over and try to go back to sleep. These are all reasons i feel like my temps aren't accurate. I would imagine your temp may have been a bit lower before you got up.

I got another neg opk today still pretty light like yesterday. It's so annoying but I've been busting my butt cleaning the house and I'm tired so I'm finding it difficult to get too upset about it. I'm just gonna keep on trying. :shrug:

Lovetoteach I feel like I toss and turn some nights a lot and I get really warm and kick off my blankets and stuff. Especially because I wake up before the alarm and turn over and try to go back to sleep. These are all reasons i feel like my temps aren't accurate. I would imagine your temp may have been a bit lower before you got up.

I got another neg opk today still pretty light like yesterday. It's so annoying but I've been busting my butt cleaning the house and I'm tired so I'm finding it difficult to get too upset about it. I'm just gonna keep on trying. :shrug:

Me too, just keep testing and testing and testing, eventually we will see some sort of pattern. This is my first month for both, so I guess DH might get his way in waiting a few more months to get a bfp, because it might take me a few months to figure it out. Also it might take a few more months for vitex to regulate my cycle. Guess I can't expect to be perfectly normal when i just had my first period in 10-11 months on Dec 19th.

This is my first cycle for temping and opks also. And I also just began vitex on the 7th of Dec. We have been trying without any of it since about Sept. DH had a hard time with it at first but now I know he wants a baby too. I'm guessing it'll take me a while to get the hang of it also. I think we both have gone through a lot since coming off of bc and I hope the vitex works and regulates! Good luck!:flower:I hope we both get our
:bfp: soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->