Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Michelle I can't wait until you test! I hope it's a bfp! I still have my fx'd for you! I wouldn't worry about the early symptoms at all esp the morning sickness. Some women don't get any signs they are pg and some get lots. I never threw up from my nausea.

Rachel I hope you are feeling good today. Your DH will be home before you know it and you'll be on your way to see your wiggly little peanut at your next scan. I just know everything will go great!

Well it's our 2nd wedding anniv! We've been together for so long though that it feels like we should be celebrating a much higher # like 9 or 10. Hoping tonight is just a nice peaceful night and we can enjoy each other while we can. Baby was quiet yesterday but has since picked up her activity. I think maybe she had a growth spurt and she's head down in my pelvis most of the time. I wish she would pick a spot and stay in it so her movements would be consistant and not all over the place. I think I have a few more weeks until she settles in a spot though. I'm getting anxious for the month to be over, even though I love October. I really just want to get my Christmas shopping done and bunker in until the holidays. I'm so uncomfortable. I'm so tired of worrying about money and everything I just wish things were cheaper here...:dohh: No such luck! I will say though, that I checked my registry and our family and friends have definately been generous:thumbup: All of the expensive things I registered for have been bought and all that's left is small cheap stuff. So I'm happy about that.

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Happy anniversary!

I called the doctor today and they said the tests showed I for sure ovulated! Lots of creamy cm today, hope that's a good thing. Can't wait until sunday/monday when I can test!

Yay Michelle, that's great news! It must feel good to get confirmation :)

Michelle that is great. I hope this is your cycle! You have a lot more patience than I do waiting until Sun or Mon to test! Best of luck , I'm keeping my fx'd!

Rachel I hope you are doing well.

Baby was very active yesterday so of course this AM she is a little sleepy. I felt her twitch or hiccup a few times while I was lying in bed but I haven't felt her since. Hope she wakes up soon. My childbirth class is on Sat. I'm really interested and sort of nervous about it. I hope it all goes well! Anyhow not much else going on. Dh and I went out to dinner and then we came home and sat on the couch together and watched movies. I was exhausted by the end of the night anyway. I have really just been so tired. I have a weird new symptom that may or may not be pregnancy related. My right eye has been twitching on and off for three days. I've also been feeling really strange, on and off dizziness, nausea from time to time, very uncomfortable and lots of pressure from baby and braxton hicks contractions. I don't think any of these things are abnormal during pregnancy but I hope it means that baby will be coming a few weeks early maybe. But I do hope to go past 36 weeks, I don't want her to come too early.:shrug:

Hope everyone is doing well!

I hope she makes her appearance a couple weeks early for you but like you said not too early!

All is well here, my scan is tomorrow morning. I am nervous but also excited!

I'm always nervous but excited before an ultrasound too. But I'm sure everything will be just perfect for you and happy 9 weeks! Time is really flying! Soon you'll be where I am! 31 weeks tomorrow! Yikes! I am hoping baby comes around 38 or 39 weeks but no earlier than 36.I just hope she is healthy. I am already so uncomfortable that I don't think I'll want to wait until 40+ but you never know, baby comes whenever they're ready. I just hope I don't go 2 weeks late:dohh: You know with my luck....

I agree with you Steph, 38 or 39 weeks sounds good. I was a week late, my poor mom! I just wanted to stay nice and snuggled in a week longer. I hope my baby doesn't choose to pay me back haha.

Rachel- I can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow and hopefully see a picture! Steph is right, time is going to fly by and it will be your baby bump we will be wanting pictures of :)

Steph-You have anymore recent bump pics to post? :)

Here is one from friday I think. 30+1. It's getting harder and harder to take a side pic of my bump by myself because it is so big it just looks huge up close. I have been trying to take pics in my bedroom mirror which is tough also because it's an old mirror, it's not that big and I'm very short. So here I am on my tippy toes in my bedroom mirror at 30+1, 19lbs gained so far (at that point anyway). I am going to try and get dressed nice and have DH take a pic of me cause it's just not too easy anymore, lol. Are you getting a bump yet Rachel? I began noticing a difference at about 10 weeks.

Oh also people keep telling me I either look really big or really small? At my 27 wk appt my belly measured a 30wk fundal height and I should have checked what it was at my 30wk appt but I forgot to check the chart:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
awww you look adorable! I can't wait until I have a real bump :) I don't have what I would call a real bump yet, just constant major bloating so I just look like I gained weight in the stomach. I haven't gain a pound yet though I still weigh the same so that is how I know it is all bloating.

Thanks but I think I look like a whale!At about 20 weeks I started gaining in my butt and thighs as well as my growing bump and just recently I noticed that my face is fatter around the jawline.:dohh: I'll have DH take better pic one of these days. I think that pic makes me look small because of the angle.

Like I said I noticed and felt a lot bigger at 10 weeks even though someone else might not have thought I was pregnant. And I noticed buldging where my uterus was as well as bloating on top of it. Especially if I were wearing a tight shirt. I would take a pic just to have something to compare it to:thumbup:

I agree with Rachel, love the bump pictures :)

So I completely forgot, but yesterday I had some orange cm. My cm has been having a yellow tint for the four days or more, so I am guessing orange is really red... MAYBE implantation spotting? I don't want to get my hopes up, but it was definitely abnormal. Hopefully this week flys by and I can get to the weekend so my family can distract me.
Although every time I see my brother he touches my belly and says. "TWINS!" I keep telling him that his one year old twins are enough for our generation, but he thinks if he keeps, "twinning" me that maybe I will join him in having twins. If it happens, it happens, but I have no idea how I would survive twins.

Michelle-I hope that was implantation bleeding!! I would feel blessed if I had twins but I would never wish it on myself. I will struggle enough with one I'm sure. I was relieved to see only one in there at my first scan.

Steph-I did take a pic at 5 weeks but haven't since then. I will probably start taking them weekly or every other week starting week 10.

Michelle I agree with Rachel and I hope the orange cm was implantation. It's definately out of the ordinary anyway. Either way I'm just glad that you O'd this cycle so you know your chances are getting better and better and you're just getting closer to your goal. I can't believe you are waiting so long to test! I'd never be able to but all the power to you! I hope when you do test you get your bfp! As for twins...I'm sure it would be extra stressful but at the same time it'd be great! Though if I were having twins I'd probably not be having any more kids in the future.

Rachel I can't wait to see your first real bump pic! I'm wondering if you'll get a belly early on like I did or if you will pop late at like 24 weeks. I think I began to show a little early because I am so short and I have a short torso and I was about 25 lbs over weight to begin with. Some women in my third tri group still have barely any belly because they are naturally thin and tall. These are some of the same women who have barely gained any weight. I'm so jealous of them sometimes but I figure it could be worse as my mother gained 50 lbs with her first and then still gained the same with me although she carried me much differently and didn't look as big. According to my family I'm definately carrying a girl because it is high and round all in the front. Not a lot of side baggage, lol, although I know I've gained a little everywhere which I am not thrilled about.

Testing later just means I don't have to test multiple times. It will be a definite bfn or bfp unless I am one of those who don't test positive until weeks after af is due. I am tired of wasting so many tests.

Michelle-I understand you waiting to test. I always preferred to wait. I didn't test until 14 dpo and only did then because my temp was still up and that never happened to me at 14 dpo so I already knew before I tested that I would probably get my BFP :)

Steph-I do wonder when I will start to show. I am a bit on the shorter side myself, I am about 5"3-5"4 and I am thin, I have always had a petite frame, I did put on 7 lbs after stopping bcp but I still have a good bmi. My mom has the same shape I have and she said she ate whatever she wanted while she was pregnant and gained 50 lbs! She is my height and probably weighed 110-115 lbs before she got pregnant, I guess she just splurged! :haha:

Michelle I hope you get your bfp when you do test. I understand not wasting tests but I always ended up wasting them anyway:blush:

Rachel I think that doctors used to encourage weight gain (like when our moms were having kids) as long as women weren't too overweight to begin with. Nowadays they want you to gain as little as possible no matter what size you are. I hope I can get away with 30lbs or less. Because I'm already up about 20. I'm 5'2'' and my torso is short (and so are my legs) but I think that is why I popped pretty fast. The only reason I think I may *look* small is because the baby is small. I'll be happy if I can get back to losing weight like I was before I got pregnant.

Woke up early this AM so surely I'll be taking a nap today. I woke up twice to pee so I think I'm doing pretty well compared to a lot of ladies, again maybe because baby is small enough that she still has room enough to keep off of my bladder. Don't get me wrong I still pee much more than a normal person, lol. Baby was active this morning while I was lying in bed so I got my count done before 8AM. I just hope that doesn't mean she'll be quiet the rest of the day. I just worry so easy.Dh's cousin had her baby last night 10 days early. I hope I go 10 days early too, lol. Wishful thinking.

Anyway I hope you have a good scan today, Rachel. And I hope everyone has a great day.

Good luck with your appointment today Rachel!

My temps are not looking good... hopefully they will rise the next few days, but it's not looking like they are going to because they have been going down slightly everyday so far... Weird though because it doesn't even look like I am going to have my usual 15-16 day lp like I normally do.

I still feel something around my right ovary/uterus area though, it's a little painful when I stood up this morning and streched that area. I curl up in a little ball on my left side when I sleep, so when I woke up and stretched out I was suprised to still feel that weird pain down there, especially since I don't feel anything the rest of the day. Could still chalk that up to the clomid though I guess, last cycle that I ovulated on clomid I felt like everything down there was swollen on the first and second day of my period.

Good luck with your appointment today Rachel!

My temps are not looking good... hopefully they will rise the next few days, but it's not looking like they are going to because they have been going down slightly everyday so far... Weird though because it doesn't even look like I am going to have my usual 15-16 day lp like I normally do.

I still feel something around my right ovary/uterus area though, it's a little painful when I stood up this morning and streched that area. I curl up in a little ball on my left side when I sleep, so when I woke up and stretched out I was suprised to still feel that weird pain down there, especially since I don't feel anything the rest of the day. Could still chalk that up to the clomid though I guess, last cycle that I ovulated on clomid I felt like everything down there was swollen on the first and second day of my period.

Hmmm... I don't know about the temps but I would talk to the doctor about it especially if your lp does end up being shorter. Maybe there was a reason for it or maybe your progesterone is lower than usual? Sometimes temps mean nothing though, so don't read too much into it until AF comes. But I really hope AF doesn't show for you. As for the pain I have gotten that pain about a half a dozen times since getting pg when stretching/sneezing/etc. It's very strange that you would be feeling this if you aren't pregnant but then again I don't know what side effects clomid can give you. I wonder if your uterus or your ovary is slightly enlarged or something causing the stretching pain or is it that you're actually pregnant? I would only feel it that one time during the day, it was sort of sharp, shocking pain like the ligament is stretching beyond it's bounds and then it might be sore for a moment like a pulled muscle but not awful. I guess we'll see soon enough but I'd definately mention it to the doctor. Do you have an appt coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->