Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Some of Cait's pictures:cloud9:

Attachments

• 03-23-2013 04;38;22PM.jpg
    03-23-2013 04;38;22PM.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-23-2013 04;38;22PM2.jpg
    03-23-2013 04;38;22PM2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 03-23-2013 05;03;04PM.jpg
    03-23-2013 05;03;04PM.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 03-23-2013 05;03;04PM2.jpg
    03-23-2013 05;03;04PM2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 03-23-2013 05;03;04PM3.jpg
    03-23-2013 05;03;04PM3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Awww, so cute :)

I have to call in to the insurance monday and make sure all is good to go and see if I can get all the group number info and everything to give my fertility doctor. Then take the five days of provera, and then set up a "base line ultrasound" as soon as I start my period. Which makes me think that every cycle is going to probably require an ultrasound to see how my body is respoinding to the femera along with a day 21 blood test... Hopefully that that appointment they will give me femera so I can start round one of femera on this upcoming cycle, and hopefully it will only take one or two rounds. Right now I am still stuck in last cycle, which I knew I would be until I take provera.Iif she makes me wait two weeks before i take provera just '" incase" I could be pregnant, I am going to go crazy. Maybe I should just lie and say we used condoms while waiting, but seriously nothing is going to happen when I can't ovulate without medication!

I don't blame you for not wanting to wait any longer. If you know you haven't o'ed and just want to get started just tell her there is no chance...do what you have to, you have waited long enough!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I´m also having messy cycles due to bc and thyroid issues. The doc has just put me on 10days of progesterone to induce menstruation. I´m on cycle day 49 :(
my previous cycles were 31, 25, and 36.
It´s really helpful to see that other women have had similar experiences and gone on to have a BFP :)

Michelle I agree that would make me crazy too especially KNOWING you aren't pregnant and having to wait, wait, wait. Doctors like to think that we don't know anything about our bodies at all. I hope they get you ovulating again soon and don't make you wait any longer. Hang in there!

Rulitos, Welcome. I had cycles that were very unpredictable for a while, I think my longest was around 70 days or so and it can be frustrating but there is usually some underlying issue. Hopefully you can get it all worked out. Good news is, you are probably ovulating so you have a good chance of getting pregnant. Good luck!

Rachel your time is coming! Are you beginning to get anxious or frustrated? I hope not, but I only ask as the last 3 weeks or so, for me, where just so frustrating as I knew it could literally be anytime. Hope you are doing well though.

Michelle I hope you got to get things moving and I hope you are doing well also.

We are good. Cait is happy and healthy. I could feel better but I need to find a bit more time for myself to exercise, feel normal. it can be rough sometimes but it's worth it.:flower:

I am happy to hear all is well with Cait, I can't believe she is 4 months old already-time goes by so fast!

I am getting a little anxious and can't wait to meet her! I am fortunate though as I feel pretty good for the most part. My back hasn't been hurting much and I have no hip pain and heartburn hasn't been too bad. The hardest time for me is at night when trying to sleep and get comfortable. I literally wake up 10+ times a night but I guess I better get used to that! I still haven't even packed my hospital bag but I did make a list of what we need to pack. I will have to get it packed this weekend, no more procrastinating. I can't remember, how many weeks were you when you had Cait?

40 weeks and 3 days. She was 3 days late and I wanted her out so badly. I had an OB appt on Friday (doctor said I was 70%effaced, only fingertip dilated, nearly no progress), dtd with DH that night, woke up at 3 am, unable to sleep like you said, dozed off and on and woke up at 7am with contractions. I had her at 8am the next morning (Sunday). It happens so fast! Now she is 4 months old! I can't even believe it.

I hope your little girl comes right on time! I know it gets tough the last few weeks. Hang in there!

I can't believe you are due soon. So crazy and exciting! Soon she will get to come out and meet everyone and we will have two post bc little girls as my insperation.

My individual insurance finally expires April 24th, and my new insurance already started. I will probably start taking provera mid to late next week. I have to call in and see if they can tell what my insurance will and won't cover. At least I know 100 percent that they for sure cover maternity. The only thing is my first cycle will proba bly consist of two doctors visits and two ultra sounds plus probably one blood test for post ovulation check. I hope they can tell me when I call in what to expext the first cycle appointment wise and financially. Enjoying the break, but I can't help but think of how my 27th birthday is creeping up, and how worried I am about the second kid being even harder to concieve when I am even older.

I am excited that you will be getting started soon!! :happydance:

you are still young, people usually don't have issues due to age until they are 35+. I wouldn't worry too much about that. Will you be taking femara?

Rachel, you are so close! Can't wait to hear you've had her!

Michelle, how are things going? Have you started meds?

I hope you are all well. We are doing ok. Busy!

I know I can't believe it will happen soon, so crazy! I just hate this waiting game. I wish I knew when it would happen. Just really hoping not to go past my due date!

I know I can't believe it will happen soon, so crazy! I just hate this waiting game. I wish I knew when it would happen. Just really hoping not to go past my due date!

lol, I remember that feeling exactly. I hope she comes right on time for you and you have a positive experience! Spend time with your OH because you won't have nearly as much time once baby is here for a few years! It's so worth it in every way! Also I did go into labor the morning after we dtd so it can't hurt! Best of luck!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know I had my baby girl yesterday, Shaelyn Marie, She was a whopping 9 lbs 3 ounces :shock: she is beautiful and we are soooo in love!! :cloud9: We check out of the hospital tomorrow morning so I will try to get back on and post pics and share my whole birth story soon.

Awesome! Congrats Rachel! Right on time! Yesterday was my birthday also...what a coincidence!

Here are a few pics of Shaelyn. Things have been hectic around here so I haven't gotten my birth story typed up yet but I will start working on it. Everything is going good and I am loving being a mom! I am having issues with breastfeeding which is really disappointing. I am barely producing anything and I have been pumping and having to give her formula because she lost 1 pound. But she is already gaining it back and is healthy so that is whats important. I had a lactation consultant come to my house to help me and she seems to think my PCOS may be what is causing the issues and when I Googled it there were many things out there about how PCOS can affect breast milk supply. :(

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/012_zps80f63115.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/006_zps95929ac8.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/004_zps42b60f17.jpg

Aww, Rachel. She's so beautiful and precious! Congratulations! As for the breast milk, It's still early, you are only 5 days postpartum, and your milk is most likely just coming in now. It is common for the baby to lose a pound and then gain quickly when the milk comes in. Breast feeding is not easy but keep trying, you can do it. I just stopped nursing Cait at night. We've been supplementing with formula since she was about a week old because I was a nervous wreck that I wasn't producing enough. I'm sure now that I was, but new babies tend to cluster feed and that made me think it wasn't enough. You will do just fine. :hugs: I hope you are feeling well and are in good spirits! I know it is rough the first few weeks especially with hormones all over the place. You will be great though keep up the high spirits! I'm so happy for you!:flower:

Aww, congrats Rachel, she is adorable!

I am on day 4 of provera, which means one more day of provera and then my period should start soon after and I can make my appointment to get an ultrasound and then start femara. Hope they can get me in to the office in time to start femera THIS cycle, because I have had enough of waiting.

Awesome, Michelle. I know that this will get you ovulating and soon enough you'll be pregnant. It's great news! Keep us updated! We are routing for you!

As for us, we are doing well. Cait seems to be growing and growing and getting smarter all of the time. I am still as worried and nervous now and then but I'm doing better all of the time. Cait should be finished wearing the harness in July sometime so I'm hoping that everything goes on schedule and she is fine.She's allowed out of it during the day now and the beginning of June she'll wear it even less. We still have no set schedule and that is ok but I'm always working on it. Hopefully we'll get there soon and I'll have more time to cook, clean, exercise, etc. Dh is a saint for doing most of the cooking and giving me a bit of time to myself in the evenings when I've been home with the baby all day. When I say time to myself I mean half an hour or so, lol, but every little bit counts. Soon enough Cait will be independent enough to not need me 24/7 anyhow.

As for birth control, I'm still on the mini-pill and therefore have not had a period. I'm not to worried about it now but there is a part of me that just wants some normality. I may go off of them in August or September before resuming full hormone bc just to get some natural cycle going before I suppress it again in October. I don't want to be on it very long though because I may decide to ttc again in 2014 and I don't want it ruining my chances and taking forever again.

Hope you are all well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->