• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Temping went decent this morning. I feel like it might be accurate for once! FF came to it's senses and took away the crosshairs. It still says that i 'may have ov'd cd8 to cd15' but I think a few of those temps were high due to tossing and turning and a later time. I think I could keep it up and temp more consistantly. I'm hoping I get a dark opk today! That would really make my day! I have been really emotional the past 2 nights. I dunno what that is about but I hope it goes away!

I hope you get your pos OPK soon! It is such a good feeling seeing a positive. I look forward to that day again in this cycle. I just hope it does take over a month again to happen I think I will loose my mind :wacko:

I know I am dreading having a long cycle! I think I'd go nuts if I had one like last cycle!

Another day another neg opk! Although I do think that that it is darker than the past 2 days and more like the shae I had the other day. I'm hoping it keeps getting darker! FX!

My temp was 97.5 this morning, which was .1 above any of my temps, don't know what that is suppose to mean, just have to see what my temps do over the next few days to know if that means anything. Haven't done an OPK yet, waiting a few hours until at least 2pm, right now it's 10:38am. I hope I am not one of those who never gets that dark in your face OPK. Also wondering if it's possible I ovulated the last day of my period or something weird like that. I didn't start OPKs until my last day of spotting, which I was counting as day 7 of af even though the last 4 days of af were very light random spotting. Only a dark OPK or the arrival of AF will tell!

I'msotired - Sorry another negative. It will happen. Still early days. I O between 18 and 20 usually.

Lovetoteach - Doesn't look like you've O'd yet. But I have friend who got pregnant when she was 16 after bding during her AF!! Very fertile!

This cycle i was happy with Oing CD18 BUT I've been spotting ever since! BUT I am 11dpo and no AF yet so I'm at least happy with that. Small steps. Don;t understand the spotting as started 0/1dpo. It's only on TP and sometimes only if I check. Basically brown CM but everyday! Booked to see GP in 2 weeks.

Imsotired - hope you get that + over the weekend. Fingers crossed.

Lovetoteach I hope you got you pos opk!
Bean I'm hoping to ov this weekend! I will be ready!Spotting everyday since o? hmmm? I dunno what to think. Good luck girls keep me updated.

I still have creamy type cm but it might be a little more abundant/ watery today. I hope it clears up and gets stretchy! Still waiting and hopeful! cd17!

Why are the OPKs darker before they dry? Here is my CD19 OPK wet, and then when it dried it looks like all the other OPKs I have taken. Confusing...

Attachments

• cd19.png
    cd19.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cd15 to 19.jpg
    cd15 to 19.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cd19only.jpg
    cd19only.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
This might be tmi but twice today when using the bathroom I had a little clear jelly like glob when wiping:blush:sry! It isn't too stretchy like ewcm. I have had this in the past but it was before I was ttc so I didn't pay much attention to it. Could be ewcm forming? I don't know?

This might be tmi but twice today when using the bathroom I had a little clear jelly like glob when wiping:blush:sry! It isn't too stretchy like ewcm. I have had this in the past but it was before I was ttc so I didn't pay much attention to it. Could be ewcm forming? I don't know?

I don't know, I had that yesterday and it freaked me out. I was like, what is that??? Actually it was a little stretchy, but it was just a tiny globby thing.

lovetoteach exactly! I know I've had it before but I never paid much attention. Now it's got me stumped as I am checking cm and everything. I'm gonna try and bd just in case. It could maybe mean ov coming?It's worth a shot!

My opk is MUCH darker today! cd18. And we bd yesterday and today. Although I did get up today and walk around soon after. Will bd tomorrow to cover all my bases! I hope I catch eggy. If it isn't pos, it almost is!FX!

Attachments

• Image01072012170657.jpg
    Image01072012170657.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
Yay!! Think you'll get your positive tomorrow!! Good luck!

Def sounds like the beggining of EWCM!

Thanks Bean! Yay! I hope so! It really looks darker in person than in the photo, my phone is garbage at taking pics. I am gonna have to keep on dh to bd lol. It will be so worth it though if we catch the egg. FX it gets a bit darker!

My o p k looks like yours, will post when D h gets off the computer.

My opk is MUCH darker today! cd18. And we bd yesterday and today. Although I did get up today and walk around soon after. Will bd tomorrow to cover all my bases! I hope I catch eggy. If it isn't pos, it almost is!FX!

woo hoo, that is a lot darker :)

Here are my tests from yesterday, CD19 and today CD20

Attachments

• CD 19 vs CD20.png
    CD 19 vs CD20.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 3
  • cd 20 again.jpg
    cd 20 again.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • cd 20.png
    cd 20.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 5
Yours is also looking darker lovetoteach! We may ov on the same day! I'm guessing tomorrow or the day after by the opk. It is really darker than it looks in the pic!

Yours is also looking darker lovetoteach! We may ov on the same day! I'm guessing tomorrow or the day after by the opk. It is really darker than it looks in the pic!

Yeah, dh knew I was poas, so he asked the results and I told him, then he asked what it meant when it was dark like that.. Wonder if KNOWING I will o soon will make him more or less likely to bd tomorrow. Hard to tell what he thinks about saying, "screw it lets try!" He is soooo close to giving in. Tmi, but he told me last night I have to keep all those little guys in if I want to get pregnant. He it's sending mixed signals. Who says men aren't just as complicated?

Both of yours are looking good!!! CD 7 here and I cannot wait until another week or so to start using OPKs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->