• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Yours is also looking darker lovetoteach! We may ov on the same day! I'm guessing tomorrow or the day after by the opk. It is really darker than it looks in the pic!

Yeah, dh knew I was poas, so he asked the results and I told him, then he asked what it meant when it was dark like that.. Wonder if KNOWING I will o soon will make him more or less likely to bd tomorrow. Hard to tell what he thinks about saying, "screw it lets try!" He is soooo close to giving in. Tmi, but he told me last night I have to keep all those little guys in if I want to get pregnant. He it's sending mixed signals. Who says men aren't just as complicated?

I agree. My dh is the same way! He tells me he wants one and then when I start to talk about it he gets nervous. So I'm just going to continue trying without making a fuss and hopefully by the time I get pg he'll be ok with it. Hes not holding back with the bd the last few days so I think it's a good sign.

Rachel I'm hoping I get another dark one today but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Although I've heard a lot of women say that they never got a true pos with an opk just darker than usual. So maybe that was my pos? I'm gonna try not to stress about it. Also My temp was a tad bit higher this morning instead of lower like for ov. I was a little restless this morning though before I temped. I took it 10 min late and I was tossing and turning.We are prob gonna bd again today and hopefully monday to cover all my bases incase that was my pos. FX!

Your temp doesn't always drop at O so don't go off that. Fingers crossed.

I never got a true postive my first cycle of charting and using OPKs but I knew I O'ed because of my temp shift. I was convinced I was one of those who would not get a true positive but I got a clear one last month. It was such a relief to see it! I think you have a good game plan, the best advice I can give you is to keep BDing at least every other day until you are 100% sure you O'ed. I have had FF change my O date on me so you really cannot trust it too much. What CD are you now? Last cycle for me the day of O my temp went up a little bit then the day after it shot up.

Thanks Bean. Good to know. I really think that was my pos because I mean it was dark. I saved it as a referance and now that they are dry the lines look pretty much the same. Which has never happened in any of my other opks. So I'm guessing I will ov today if it was pos? How long do opks stay dark though. Like If yesterday I got a pos would todays still be dark or would it begin to get light again? Like what if I took 2 yesterday, is it possible that one would be light and one would be dark? They're kind of strange little things and I'm just wondering how accurate they are.

Thanks Bean. Good to know. I really think that was my pos because I mean it was dark. I saved it as a referance and now that they are dry the lines look pretty much the same. Which has never happened in any of my other opks. So I'm guessing I will ov today if it was pos? How long do opks stay dark though. Like If yesterday I got a pos would todays still be dark or would it begin to get light again? Like what if I took 2 yesterday, is it possible that one would be light and one would be dark? They're kind of strange little things and I'm just wondering how accurate they are.

It really depends. Some people get a positive for a couple days some only get a positive for a few hours. Usually you will O in the next day or so after a positive. I used to save my OPKs but I found they did not look the same after they dried so I started taking pictures of them and comparing like that and it was much easier!

I just looked at the pic of the OPK you posted yesterday and that very well could be your positive. What CD are you today?

What Rachel say's. It depends I use Smileys to confirm but only get one per cycle. I do get a slight fade in/out though.

Again as Rachel say's keep bding at least EO day until O is confirmed but don't trust FF straight away. I check my cervix so I tend to know when I'm no longer fertile.

I'm a Rachel too btw!

Another Rachel!

How is this cycle going for you? Have you O'ed yet? If so what day did you O this cycle?

Hmmm. I am cd19 today. I just read up on opks and they said that some women will only get their pos once a day and the opks earlier/later in the day will have already began to fade. I think if that wasn't my pos if I had taken another a few hours later that that one would have been. I'm going to take advantage and bd and just pray that was it. That's all I can do right?

I would continue to take your OPKs just to see what they look like and continue BDing. What is your CM like?

yeah that's my plan. I have a feeling that was my pos though. My cm is a bit watery today but not too stretchy. I'm going to use some preseed I have today. It's early yet. Maybe it'll get more slippery and stretchy as the day goes. But the past 2 days it has been more watery and less creamy.

Watery is fertile and EWCM sometimes stay's near the cervix. TMI but sometimes I have to search to find any. Have you done a OPK today yet?

Rachel - Well. I'm 13dpo and I may have my BFP. Here's my testing trend. What do you ladies think?

If I am it's good news for all as I have a short LP, spotting throughout my LP and only bd'd twice and didn't lie down after.

I am not getting excited yet.........

I just checked it out, and it looks promising! Keep us posted here, I am crossing everything for you! :dust:

Bean! those lines look promising! Wait until tomorrow and test again! I hope this is your bfp. Remember that implantation may have happened recently and your body is not yet producing the preg hormones in a large ammount. That is why the tests are so light perhaps? Kepp your head up but I think a congratulations are in order! Also, you've have been a lot of help to me and I really want to thank you! Please let some of your good luck rub off on me! I'm hoping to catch this eggy!:flower:

Oh and I haven't done an opk yet I don't hafta pee yet! It's only about 10:30am here and I just had my fmu at around 8. So I will be using one when I hafta go next. lol

Bean is right watery is fertile, it sounds like you may have O'ed or will soon. It seems like the vitex helped you! I know your last cycle was crazy long, how long have your other cycles been since stopping BCP? Are you taking Vitex throughout your cycle? How much?

Rachel- My cycles have been like this since bcp-
May- withdrawl bleed
June 29 days
(July skipped)
August 63 days
Sept 33
Oct 33
Nov skipped
Dec 71

So you see there is a chance I could go back to normal or at least have a decent length cycle any time now.

It was a month yesterday that I began taking the vitex. I take the capsule form 400mg 3x a day.It may be working for me!

Watery is fertile and EWCM sometimes stay's near the cervix. TMI but sometimes I have to search to find any. Have you done a OPK today yet?

Rachel - Well. I'm 13dpo and I may have my BFP. Here's my testing trend. What do you ladies think?

If I am it's good news for all as I have a short LP, spotting throughout my LP and only bd'd twice and didn't lie down after.

I am not getting excited yet.........

I see the positive on the blue test. Probably will show up in the next few days on the pink tests :)

Also my temp dropped a tiny bit after two days of really dark almost positive/maybe positive. See what my temps do the next two days, maybe I am finally going to ovulate today? I BD two days ago though, and I am not sure if I can get DH to BD again today. He has kinda caught on to my little plan, so we will see if he wants to go along with it or put it off another month. Maybe my BD two days ago will still be enough?

lovetoteach use all of you womanly power to get him to bd. Clean the house naked for heaven's sake! This is our month, come on! We could be bump buddies! hehe

lovetoteach use all of you womanly power to get him to bd. Clean the house naked for heaven's sake! This is our month, come on! We could be bump buddies! hehe

LOL, he really would be on to my plan if I cleaned the house naked. I will try really hard though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->