• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Clean the house naked!! :haha:

Thanks ladies - I hope you are right.

Rachel - I think I O'd cd18. TMI but I got my positive on Christmas day and knew I was fertile on christmas eve. We were at my folks and sharing my parents room with my bro and SIL so when I knew I was fertile I managed to get my DH to bd in my parents bathroom! :haha: Sorry TMI. It will be hilarious if we have a sticky bean conceived in my parents bathroom on christmas day.

I'msotired - what kinda books do you like?

Bean I read all the books in the house! I read my husbands music biographies a bunch of books I borrowed from friends, a bunch of classics I had around the house. I'll read anything but I'm always looking for something to read that is fun or interesting. I'm not particularly into the vampire thing unless it's set in a comedic kind of way. Those silly teen 'love stories' can be sort of ridiculous sometimes though I have read a few. Any suggestions?

We read fantasy stuff. Not sci fi or vampire. The Game of Thrones is good by RR Martin. They've recently done a series of the first book. Or less intense I like the trudi Canavan books and Robin Hobb books.

I'll let you know if I think of more.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into them! I'm so excited that I may be ovulating and bding at the right time! I have a really good feeling! I keep laughing and smiling to myself. Dh thinks I'm nutty! I haven't told him I'm ov so he won't feel any pressure. So exciting! hehehe

I just had the longest cycle of my life. Got my IUD out on 11/11/11 and just got my first period yesterday 1/7/12. Trying to stay sane during this time was near impossible but I'm only hoping this next cycle is closer to normal. Good luck ladies

Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into them! I'm so excited that I may be ovulating and bding at the right time! I have a really good feeling! I keep laughing and smiling to myself. Dh thinks I'm nutty! I haven't told him I'm ov so he won't feel any pressure. So exciting! hehehe

Two things. First, here is my OPK for today, and second, I am pretty sure my DH just agreed to officially ttc and cooperate with me :) His sister and I keep telling him that it could take a few months and then we have 9 months to get everything else in order.

Attachments

• CD 19 20 and 21.png
    CD 19 20 and 21.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 3
I just had the longest cycle of my life. Got my IUD out on 11/11/11 and just got my first period yesterday 1/7/12. Trying to stay sane during this time was near impossible but I'm only hoping this next cycle is closer to normal. Good luck ladies

Know how long waits are. I waited from January 11th, when i stopped BCP to December 19th to have my first official period! Good luck to you too.

Lovetoteach - I'm not sure. I'm crap with lines. How can lines be difficult? Some say as long as part is as dark it's positive. Have you looked at peeonastick website?

I'd say cd19 and Cd20 were the darkest? But as I say I'm useless. I buy smiley's to confirm +.

Lovetoteach - I'm not sure. I'm crap with lines. How can lines be difficult? Some say as long as part is as dark it's positive. Have you looked at peeonastick website?

I'd say cd19 and Cd20 were the darkest? But as I say I'm useless. I buy smiley's to confirm +.

I think so too, but I took 19 and 20 later in the day, and I took today's way too early. I think I am going to test again in a few hours and see what it looks like. Hopefully I can BD today too just in case.

Always worth an extra bd session!! Good luck! Hope you're very long wait was worth it!

Check it out! This is from today! My first definate pos! I've been wearing dh out bding so I hope he agrees to go for it tonight and maybe tomorrow too? I'm going crazy! lovetoteach you may have o'd. They look pretty dark and I read that a woman who never gets a true pos may just have a short surge. Good luck. I hope we will be bump buddies in a few weeks! This will be a long tww for me! So excited!

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
I am on CD 18...according to my "calculations" I should be Oing next Sunday...however, that is if my next cycle is 39 days just as my last one was.
So, I started using OPK's this morning..I figure I will use one daily just to make sure I don't miss it!
Good luck everyone :)

Check it out! This is from today! My first definate pos! I've been wearing dh out bding so I hope he agrees to go for it tonight and maybe tomorrow too? I'm going crazy! lovetoteach you may have o'd. They look pretty dark and I read that a woman who never gets a true pos may just have a short surge. Good luck. I hope we will be bump buddies in a few weeks! This will be a long tww for me! So excited!

Woohoo, me too I think, I broke down and took another OPK in the later afternoon hours
Also, right after I took that test we BD :)

Attachments

• cd21 3pm test.jpg
    cd21 3pm test.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
I am on CD 18...according to my "calculations" I should be Oing next Sunday...however, that is if my next cycle is 39 days just as my last one was.
So, I started using OPK's this morning..I figure I will use one daily just to make sure I don't miss it!
Good luck everyone :)

Good luck, keep on the look out so you can catch that egg!

Looking good! Looks like we will be in the tww together! At least we will have someone to wait with! I have a really good feeling!

I never would have known when to BD without the OPKs, I would be so lost. Can't wait to see what my temps do the next few days. Hope they rise and I can't start another tww. I thought I would be testing the 16th because that is when all the sites predicted my next period, guess I will be pushing my test date back on the January testers thread. Nice to have someone in the same time frame to wait with. Hope today was finally ovulation day for sure, I did have a slight temperature dip today.

Imsotired - lovely +.

Lovetoteach - getting there but not sure that's your true + yet. Get bding though!

Good luck ladies

I actually got a bit of a dip in temp this morning so I'm hoping tomorrow is my rise? Ahhh it's so nervewracking because I dunno what is going on in there. We bd'd last night with some preseed and I tried not to get up too soon but after a half hour I desperately had to pee! But even so I didn't feel much if any drip out. I guess I'll try and get him to bd one more time today but I don't know if he'll go for it as he has work today and this would be the 4th day in a row. OOH I'm so nervous! I hope we catch it!:wacko:

Even if you don't bd today the days before are the best IMO. Gives the sperm time to get to the fallopian tubes. Have you watched the Great Sperm Race?

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->