Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Maybe the breakout is a sign of a bfp you never know! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I nursed Shaelyn for the last time Saturday night. I felt it was time to wean so I could have my body back for a bit before I ttc again. I am sad and really miss it but she seems to be adjusting well which makes it a lot easier emotionally!

How are you feeling Michelle?

I can only hope that that's what's happening, but it's doubtful. Thanks for the positivity!

I didn't breastfeed nearly as long as you did, Rachel. It didn't go very well for us at all and I never had an awesome supply because Cait was such a lazy eater. Kudos to you for breastfeeding for such a long while! You should be proud! As for missing it, I totally remember the feeling when I stopped, and just keep your head up. Remember that you did such a great job and Shae was obviously ready to wean if she hasn't given you any trouble. Hang in there.

I hope everyone is well.

I am doing well over here, just waiting for my next scan, which will be July 9th!

On another topic, I want to try and make my first baby quilt, so I cut and pasted some fabrics I found, and I need help choosing the best combination. So far the room is a painted a light purple, kind of a lavender with a slight hint of pink, and the armoire is a very pale blue (my husband refuses to repaint the armoire). I have attached a picture of the room as is, and then a few quilt pattern ideas. Which one do you like?
baby room.jpg b quilt pattern 1.jpg

b quilt pattern 7.jpg b quilt pattern 8.jpg

b quilt pattern 9.jpg

P.S. Sorry my post is so big :blush:

I like both of the patterns that have the butterflies. I am partial to butterflies because that is the theme of Shaelyn's room :)

I like the white with the purple butterflies and blue flowers, personally so any combination including that would be my choice. Great idea, Michelle, and the baby's room will be just beautiful!

Oh yeah, and I only have break outs after I ovulate, I don't know if you have noticed that pattern or not, but I always got at least one pimple after I ovulated.

Oh yeah, and I only have break outs after I ovulate, I don't know if you have noticed that pattern or not, but I always got at least one pimple after I ovulated.

Hmm. I have not noticed that but it makes sense because my dermatologist said that progesterone can cause breakouts. When I was on the mini pill she thought that that was a huge contributor to the breakouts. However, I think my body is a bit backwards. I think I began breaking out before ovulation. It's hard to say.
All I know is my body seems to be messed up again. At least a little, and I'm not liking it.I just hope Af comes soon and I'm not waiting forever.

Af would have been due yesterday if we went by my first opk. I broke down and poas this AM and I got a nasty evap. If af doesn't show in a week (nearly 2 weeks since my last pos opk) I'll test again but I don't think anything of this cycle. It was way too confusing. But...I'm staying positive for now.

I hope you are all well!

Af would have been due yesterday if we went by my first opk. I broke down and poas this AM and I got a nasty evap. If af doesn't show in a week (nearly 2 weeks since my last pos opk) I'll test again but I don't think anything of this cycle. It was way too confusing. But...I'm staying positive for now.

I hope you are all well!

I think you will for sure know in a week if the test is right or wrong. I had a evap line before. I couldn't stop myself from going back and looking at the test hours later, and there was an evap line. If the line wasn't so obviously grey, I would have been excited. Evaps are more evil than a bfn in my opinion.

Stay tuned, because I have my anatomy scan tomorrow morning! So excited to see Coraline again, but a tad nervous because I want everything to be developing on track. She must be in a weird position, or sleeping a lot more then she used to, because the past two weeks she was very active, and now I feel a small movement maybe once or twice a day this week, and that's it. I get nervous on days when I can't feel anything, but then I remind myself that she is still tiny, and I am still a few weeks away from feeling a lot of really frequent obvious movements. I don't think she has quiet developed a sleeping pattern yet.

Edit: Right after I posted this she started kicking me. Probably because I just fed her a strawberry nutrigrain bar and gave her a little sugar jolt.

umm. I'm beginning to think that was no evap. Because I got 2 bfp this morning. I'm really confused because I have no symptoms other than constipation. And why did I get that second pos opk? hmm. Anyway I'm excited and really confused. Shocked really. I am shaking. I didn't expect this AT ALL.

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow that's amazing, congrats! I am part of another group of girls that all had trouble ttc first time around and one had to do Ivf another had to do iui with injectables and they are all getting pregnant within a couple months of ttc. Maybe it's because your body already knows how to do it now? I hope I can be so fortunate when we start!

Wow that's amazing, congrats! I am part of another group of girls that all had trouble ttc first time around and one had to do Ivf another had to do iui with injectables and they are all getting pregnant within a couple months of ttc. Maybe it's because your body already knows how to do it now? I hope I can be so fortunate when we start!

I'm so confused. And like I said, NO symptoms. No sore breasts even! I'm kinda nervous, lol.

You must be early on. The symptoms will come. I didn't have any until I was about 6 weeks.

If I ovulated when I think I did I am 16dpo...I'm really not sure what to think. I supposedly ovulated cd20. Lmp was June 4th

umm. I'm beginning to think that was no evap. Because I got 2 bfp this morning. I'm really confused because I have no symptoms other than constipation. And why did I get that second pos opk? hmm. Anyway I'm excited and really confused. Shocked really. I am shaking. I didn't expect this AT ALL.

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I definitely see those lines! Fingers crossed for a sticky little one! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Amazing :thumbup:

I also know someone who had to have medical help the first time around. Now she has four healthy kids, the other three didn't take long at all to conceive.

When did you get that other positive opk? Did you bd then too? Maybe that's when you really o'ed and you are a little earlier on.

Your new distracted me from my update :) Everything measured great at my anatomy scan today. At first she didn't want to show her face, she was faced toward my back, which is why I wasn't feeling much movement the past few days. Also, I was right about her hiding very low down on my right side. I am very excited that I will be half way on Sunday. Looks like good news is all around on this thread. A healthy baby, and a bfp! Today is a good day. Also, here is my first attempt at making a digital scrapbook page.

cfk.jpg

Rachel I got first pos opk on cd18 and second on cd24. Cd 24 would make sense to me but I don't think we bd'd around that time. Unless Dh's sperm hung out in there for multiple days, or I ov's the first opk and took a long time to implant. Maybe we did bd and I didn't mark it down or remember? Either way my tests are a little darker today and I see the doctor in a week. NO real symptoms yet. I'm kinda hot but that's all. I'm just hoping for a pregnancy as healthy as my last. Now starts the worrying, haha.

Michelle that is great that Coraline is doing so well! I can't believe you are so far along already! I love the scrapbook page and I think it's adorable! Congrats to you!

I hope everyone is well!

Sorry :hugs:

I agree with your signature, it could have been chemical. My fingers are crossed for it to work out in the next few cycles. The thing that sucks about when you know your body, and you are actively trying, is that you catch the early bfps that most people would have missed when they got their period a few days late. Your body is obviously trying to make things happen though, so that is the positive note of it all.

P.S. I love your new profile picture, she looks so much more grown up than the last picture you had up there. I can't believe how fast time flies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->