Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Good day ladies!

I stopped spotting a yesterday and I've only been taking Vitex once a day. However, I didn't take it today in the hopes that it *could* be implantation bleeding. I don't want to mess anything up. I will probably test in a week and a half or so. If AF does arrive in a couple weeks, then I'll know it was the Vitex. *Sigh*

Everywhere I look people are pg left and right! Maybe I'm just hyper aware too. Hehe.

Imsotired - I've got my fingers crossed for you! I know it's super frustrating. But at least we're all in this together!

Thanks msashbash and Rachel but af is here:cry:. I completely skipped precramping and spotting and she is def here. Getting cramps now. So today would be 13dpo but it's also cd1. ick. I believe this is my first 28 day cycle though! Even before bc I had 29, 30-34! haha. I'm hoping the vitex really cleaned that all up for me and I will get pregnant in a few months. Maybe after my ttc break I will get pg 1-2-3!

Thanks msashbash and Rachel but af is here:cry:. I completely skipped precramping and spotting and she is def here. Getting cramps now. So today would be 13dpo but it's also cd1. ick. I believe this is my first 28 day cycle though! Even before bc I had 29, 30-34! haha. I'm hoping the vitex really cleaned that all up for me and I will get pregnant in a few months. Maybe after my ttc break I will get pg 1-2-3!

That's what I was going to say, first thing I thought was you had a 28 day cycle!! That alone would have me happy. Sad to get your hopes up, but happy about the 28 day cycle.

28 day cycle is great news! I hope that happens for me one day!

Me too, my temp dropped, come on af or something. I have orientation for work tomorrow, 8am to 1pm that is a loong meeting! I get to go see my side of the family this weekend, can't wait :) My brother's twins are 9 months old, two of only three babies I am not jealous of. I just want to hug the little cuties all day!

Oh my gosh ladies. AF has come with a vengence. I was on the treadmill trying to walk off my cramps. I came upstairs and was about to take a shower when the cramps hit me. I was sweating, breathing heavy, and had terrible pain. I don't know if it caused me to have a panic attack or what but my hands actually went numb. I was freaking out lying on the bathroom floor. I felt dizzy and like I was going to vomit. This was only about an hour after af started. I drug myself off the floor to get some ibprofen and call my mom. She was very worried obviously. She said that she used to get them all the time like that. I remember about a half dozen times in high school going to the nurse for 2 or 3 hours and being absolutely writhing in pain. I also remember calling off of work a few times because of it. I've always had bad cramps but today I thought I might need an ambulance! I was terrified! My mom mentioned that maybe I have a cyst or something that would make it worse but I was just at the gyno ! Grrrr! I hate the way things happen!Feeling better now, just got the chills, achey, and tired.My mom sent my grandmother to check on me:blush:
Anyway, I hope that there isn't a problem and that i can continue having normal cycles and resume ttc in a little while.Rachel I hope you do have a nice short cycle but not cramps like me! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Lovetoteach good luck at orientation and have fun seeing your family!Oh and i hope you get af or O really soon! I should really call my brother. I haven't seen him in a while. lol

Oh my gosh ladies. AF has come with a vengence. I was on the treadmill trying to walk off my cramps. I came upstairs and was about to take a shower when the cramps hit me. I was sweating, breathing heavy, and had terrible pain. I don't know if it caused me to have a panic attack or what but my hands actually went numb. I was freaking out lying on the bathroom floor. I felt dizzy and like I was going to vomit. This was only about an hour after af started. I drug myself off the floor to get some ibprofen and call my mom. She was very worried obviously. She said that she used to get them all the time like that. I remember about a half dozen times in high school going to the nurse for 2 or 3 hours and being absolutely writhing in pain. I also remember calling off of work a few times because of it. I've always had bad cramps but today I thought I might need an ambulance! I was terrified! My mom mentioned that maybe I have a cyst or something that would make it worse but I was just at the gyno ! Grrrr! I hate the way things happen!Feeling better now, just got the chills, achey, and tired.My mom sent my grandmother to check on me:blush:
Anyway, I hope that there isn't a problem and that i can continue having normal cycles and resume ttc in a little while.Rachel I hope you do have a nice short cycle but not cramps like me! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Lovetoteach good luck at orientation and have fun seeing your family!Oh and i hope you get af or O really soon! I should really call my brother. I haven't seen him in a while. lol

This is why we call AF the witch! I take Midol and put a hot pad over my lower stomach/hip bone area. Luckly I have only had about one or two horrible periods. Hope the witch chills out for the rest of your period.

Thanks, I feel ok at the moment but I am beginning to worry about the cyst thing. I'd hate to call up the doctor when I was literally there a week ago but the symptoms include acne, painful periods, long cycles, etc. If I have anymore pain I'm going to call the doctor and be sure he doesn't want to see me. I was very scared because that was the worst pain I've ever felt and I was shaking, hyperventilating, and numb. I think I should be ok though if I'm not feeling much pain now, right? I hate worrying so much.

I don't get bad cramps but I used to when I was a teenager to where I had to take pain killers and use a heating pad. My cramps now are so easy. But my best friend has terrible cramps ever since stopping BCP a couple years ago (she was on the pill for many years like us) and hers are REALLY severe she requires pain killers and a heating pad and she said it makes her feel sick.

I am sorry you have to go through such pain. You may want to ask your dr. if that is normal and your right maybe it is possible it is a cyst?? I don't know much about that though.

I honestly don't ever know what is going on with my cm and I'm about to give up trying to figure it out. In the morning (sorry tmi) felt really wet down there and my cm was def watery and pretty much all clear and then as the day goes on I find more of a sticky consistency that is whitish looking on my panties. What the heck is that about, what do I record the sticky or the watery? ugh sooooooo annoying and confusing!

I honestly don't ever know what is going on with my cm and I'm about to give up trying to figure it out. In the morning (sorry tmi) felt really wet down there and my cm was def watery and pretty much all clear and then as the day goes on I find more of a sticky consistency that is whitish looking on my panties. What the heck is that about, what do I record the sticky or the watery? ugh sooooooo annoying and confusing!

I try not to base too much off of my cm because it does change throughout the day. I try to check it mstly around the fertile time to make sure it is clear and slippery. Try checking it once a day at the same time and record what it is then or only check it around pos opks or temp dips....whenever you think you might O. TTC is really confusing and emotionally draining, that's for sure. I never thought that it would be so hard. Maybe I'm just not very fertile or something:nope:

I think your right I really need to stop obsessing over checking it daily because mine always seems to change throughout the day and it seems like it is impossible to know what is happening with it. CD 12 and even though I know I am not close to O day I am going to do an OPK today just because I have 50 of them so why not! :haha:

I called the doctor because I was really concerned about what happened yesterday. I've never had such terrible pain in my life and I pray that, unless there is a child coming out of me, I never have it again! Unfortunately they want me to come in Monday and have an ultrasound. I suppose they just want to be sure there aren't any cysts or an underlying reason for the pain. I'm terrified that there may be something wrong.I have had BAD cramping before but what happened to me yesterday was absolutely awful. I'm so sick of all of these problems I'm having that I can't even stand it. The nurse who talked to me on the phone mentioned that it took here 3 months to get pregnant and I started to cry. She thought I was crying because of the cramps but I was crying because I've been trying for 6 months and wanting a baby for years and here she thought she struggled in the 3 months she tried. I feel so terrible that I am angry and jealous about other people's pregnancies. I wasn't raised to be a jealous person, I was raised to be happy for other people. I guess the plus side to this is that if there is a serious problem they will be able to diagnose and hopefully fix it, but I'm just so tired and fed up with TTC. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth all of the pain. All I wanted was a family. Who would have thought it would take this long or be this painful? I am not very happy right now:cry:...

I've had pain like that the last 3 cycles I've had. I even went to the hospital for it because it was that terrible. They found nothing in the ultrasound and did a CT scan. Nothing was found, at least I know that I have no cysts or fibroids preventing pregnancy. Though they suspect it may be endometriosis and I have to wait for a few months to get into to have a laproscopy to determine if that is the cause. It was dreadful painful, I felt like I was going to explode inside. Kind of like how I felt when I nearly died from appendicitis.

Rachel789 - in a book that I have been reading to learn about all this stuff, they recommend recording your MOST FERTILE cm. Mine varies as well but if I have sticky and then wet, I record wet. Just an idea ;)

I've had pain like that the last 3 cycles I've had. I even went to the hospital for it because it was that terrible. They found nothing in the ultrasound and did a CT scan. Nothing was found, at least I know that I have no cysts or fibroids preventing pregnancy. Though they suspect it may be endometriosis and I have to wait for a few months to get into to have a laproscopy to determine if that is the cause. It was dreadful painful, I felt like I was going to explode inside. Kind of like how I felt when I nearly died from appendicitis.

I am sorry that you also had to deal with this because it was by far the worst pain I've felt thus far in my near 25 years. I was seconds away from calling 911 but I called my mom instead. My hands were numb and tingly and trembling. I think I was having a panic attack due to the severe pain. I honestly thought that I would vomit or pass out (or both) I was that dizzy. I couldn't catch my breath and I was sweaty and hot. It was terrifying and I was at home by myself. I didn't want to scare my husband but I wanted to call him because I honestly didn't know if was going to have to go to the hospital.The whole thing lasted about 45 min to an hour and then the pain receded enough so I could get off of the bathroom floor and lie on the couch and stop trembling in pain. Before birth control I also had severe cramping but it was just severe pain and the occasional hot flash, not this terrible 'going to die' feeling. I'm so scared I'm falling apart here. I finally think I have a 'normal' cycle and something else happens. I just get to thinking that I'm not meant to have children or something because it's always something. I'm so sorry to go on and rant and complain and pity myself but I know that if anyone understands it's you girls here.:cry:

I am sorry that you also had to deal with this because it was by far the worst pain I've felt thus far in my near 25 years. I was seconds away from calling 911 but I called my mom instead. My hands were numb and tingly and trembling. I think I was having a panic attack due to the severe pain. I honestly thought that I would vomit or pass out (or both) I was that dizzy. I couldn't catch my breath and I was sweaty and hot. It was terrifying and I was at home by myself. I didn't want to scare my husband but I wanted to call him because I honestly didn't know if was going to have to go to the hospital.The whole thing lasted about 45 min to an hour and then the pain receded enough so I could get off of the bathroom floor and lie on the couch and stop trembling in pain. Before birth control I also had severe cramping but it was just severe pain and the occasional hot flash, not this terrible 'going to die' feeling. I'm so scared I'm falling apart here. I finally think I have a 'normal' cycle and something else happens. I just get to thinking that I'm not meant to have children or something because it's always something. I'm so sorry to go on and rant and complain and pity myself but I know that if anyone understands it's you girls here.:cry:

:hugs: and more :hugs: It always seems like one thing or another gets in the way huh? It will all be worth it though when we get to hold our babies and watch them grow!

As for me orientation was good, filled with videos and paperwork, but I chatted it up with some of my coworkers who seemed really nice. Can't wait until I move closer. It's not going to be fun to drive 40 minutes every week day the next week or two until we move in. We agreed that the first day we get the key we are going to move in a bed, a shower curtain and the dog's kennels. It is going to be soooo much easier when DH and I are both 5-10 minutes from both of our work places!

SOunds great. Hope that you have a good experience with your new job and gool luck moving.

I hope you get answers for what happened to you imsotired. That does sounds like you had a panic attack. I get them from time to time but my first one I had when I was 20 was so severe I thought I was dying and had my mom take me to the ER. My hands were numb and even part of my face was, it was really scary!

That is great to hear everything went well for your first day on the job! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->