Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I agree with imsotired, it could really be either! I hope something happens for you asap.

I started having a lot of slippery and stretchy cm yesterday and today so it seems my body is at least attempting to do something but we will have to see still if it succeeds. I didn't get a chance to take an OPK today but I will tomorrow!

lovetoteach-I wanted to let you know that DH made that soup you gave me the recipe for this weekend and it was amazing! Thanks we are going to mix that into our meal routine now. We are always looking for healthy and tastey options.

lovetoteach-I wanted to let you know that DH made that soup you gave me the recipe for this weekend and it was amazing! Thanks we are going to mix that into our meal routine now. We are always looking for healthy and tastey options.

Awesome :) I loved it so much, and it was so easy that I just had to share.

I had an ultasound today and the doctor says everything looks good. So I'm hoping that the next time we ttc we succeed. I'm happy to know everything is ok but what a waste of my time, going to the gyno twice! I didn't want to go but the nurse I spoke to on the phone was adamant. It's so uncomfortable going in the first place let alone twice and I have such anxiety about going. He gave me a pain killer for when I have my period in case it happens again. I hate telling people that it was just cramping because I feel like people don't take me seriously. My mother said that she used to get them that bad as well and when she went to give birth it was extremely similar pain to the cramps that she had every month when she got af. So it's that bad aparently. Going to take off this month and see where that takes me. Rachel I hope you O nice and early! Love to teach I hope you O/get af soon! How is everyone?

Still feeling like AF is coming. Every time I go to the bathroom I am sure af has arrived, but she isn't here yet.

Took an OPK today but obv was neg. I don't think I am Oing anytime soon, I don't know why I ever get my hopes up. Ohhhh well, I will just keep waiting, I should be a pro at that game by now!

lovetoteach-I hope what you are feeling means something is happenning!

imsotired-Happy to hear your ultra sound went well! Hopefully you don't get that bad of cramps again!

Great girls. I hope something happens for each of you very very soon.:hugs:

I had an ultasound today and the doctor says everything looks good. So I'm hoping that the next time we ttc we succeed. I'm happy to know everything is ok but what a waste of my time, going to the gyno twice! I didn't want to go but the nurse I spoke to on the phone was adamant. It's so uncomfortable going in the first place let alone twice and I have such anxiety about going. He gave me a pain killer for when I have my period in case it happens again. I hate telling people that it was just cramping because I feel like people don't take me seriously. My mother said that she used to get them that bad as well and when she went to give birth it was extremely similar pain to the cramps that she had every month when she got af. So it's that bad aparently. Going to take off this month and see where that takes me. Rachel I hope you O nice and early! Love to teach I hope you O/get af soon! How is everyone?

Glad that nothing was wrong. Hope you don't experience that every af.

Took a nap just now (since I had to wake up at 5am this morning), and when I woke up I almost threw up right when I sat up, wierd...

Took a nap just now (since I had to wake up at 5am this morning), and when I woke up I almost threw up right when I sat up, wierd...

Hope youre not getting sick or something. So strange. How are you girls today?

Nothing new here just waiting impatiently to O! How are you ladies doing today?

Nothing here at all. Hope you O very soon Rachel I'm keeping my fx'd for you! I'm not trying to get pregnant this month so I'll route for you! lol

Thanks! I just really want to see some kind of improvement. The past couple cycles it seems my body is setteling in at Oing around CD 40 give or take which is irritating because I O'ed on CD 24 my 2nd cycle off BCP, so I don't get why not my body wants to take longer. Makes no sense to me.

Thanks! I just really want to see some kind of improvement. The past couple cycles it seems my body is setteling in at Oing around CD 40 give or take which is irritating because I O'ed on CD 24 my 2nd cycle off BCP, so I don't get why not my body wants to take longer. Makes no sense to me.

I don't think my body makes much sense either. In Sept and Oct my cycle was 33 days exactly which made me think I was somewhat regular. Then I had my longest cycle ever! I don't know why it's so strange but I do believe it's from the pill. I wish I had never went on it. It's got to be the hormones. Thats all I can think of!

Your right that is the only thing that makes sense. And I read that it takes up to several years for your cycle to regulate from when you first start menstruating. I never even gave my body a chance to figure things out and stupidly went on the pill when I was 16 because I hated getting pimples. I feel like my body never got a chance to mature and figure out its rhythm and then I put it on fake hormones for 12 years and then magically expect it to know what to do when I come off. When I think about it, I shouldnt blame my body for being confused it never had a chance to be normal. I hope it figures things out sooner than later though...

Hope I'm not getting sick either. I feel horrible today too, headache and uneasy stomach. Maybe it's just because I had to get up at 5am the past two days. Other then that still no AF, just the same wet threat of her showing up.

Your right that is the only thing that makes sense. And I read that it takes up to several years for your cycle to regulate from when you first start menstruating. I never even gave my body a chance to figure things out and stupidly went on the pill when I was 16 because I hated getting pimples. I feel like my body never got a chance to mature and figure out its rhythm and then I put it on fake hormones for 12 years and then magically expect it to know what to do when I come off. When I think about it, I shouldnt blame my body for being confused it never had a chance to be normal. I hope it figures things out sooner than later though...

Youre probably right. The first 2 years I had my period I didn't get one every month and they were always very different. I didn't begin getting cramps until I was 14 or 15 and I didn't get one every month until I was probably 15. I didn't go on the pill untill I was 20 or 21 maybe? I gotta be honest I can hardly remember anymore. But Your body is probably just trying to do whatever it can, the best it can. I won't ever go on the pill again though. It has done enough damage. I guess I will have to put some thought into it once I'm done having children.

Hope I'm not getting sick either. I feel horrible today too, headache and uneasy stomach. Maybe it's just because I had to get up at 5am the past two days. Other then that still no AF, just the same wet threat of her showing up.

Hoping you feel better soon and hope you get af as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->