Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I'm so scared of having another 6 month long cycle. I know I'm only CD 4 right now, but I don't think I can handle any more of them.

Have you thought of trying soy hun, it has helped me by a long shot.

Welcome msashbash and happily.
msashbash- Rachel789 has had mid cycle bleeding that may be due to vitex. I agree I am so thankful for the girls here on this thread!
happily- hope you don't have another long cycle but you definately aren't alone!

hey ladies i had my implanon removed in october. My periods were on a average off 40days however this time im on day 54. So i don't know weather to wait it out or go to the doctors i did a home test and was negative.

Lovetoteach- Congrats on the job! A job is a job, I've never had a high paying one but whatever works! Every little bit helps! Also congrats on the house I'm sure it will all work out just great for you! I am also obviously excited about my 'maybe baby' and hoping to get my bfp in the next few days. I'm really excited, nervous, and just afraid that it'll be another bfn. I guess that's how it goes though.

Congrats on the new job lovetoteach, that is exciting!

I did have mid cycle bleeding, mine was not spotting it was more like a light AF and I did O while having that bleeding, I know this because my temps showed I O'ed. I want to say it was from the Vitex but in a way I am hoping it was a good thing that my hormones are changing and adjusting because the Vitex was working. I am on my new cycle now CD 9 and I have been on Vitex for about two months straight so I am hoping it will make a difference this cycle BUT I have decided if I get that weird bleeding again I am done with it.

Congrats on the new job lovetoteach, that is exciting!

I did have mid cycle bleeding, mine was not spotting it was more like a light AF and I did O while having that bleeding, I know this because my temps showed I O'ed. I want to say it was from the Vitex but in a way I am hoping it was a good thing that my hormones are changing and adjusting because the Vitex was working. I am on my new cycle now CD 9 and I have been on Vitex for about two months straight so I am hoping it will make a difference this cycle BUT I have decided if I get that weird bleeding again I am done with it.

Thanks ladies.

I am so excited today. We just heard that ALL we have to do for the house is install an anti tip device on the stove and disable a lock on the garage door that prevents it from being able to manually open. I would never imagine that would be all we had to repair. Of course we still have to clean, paint, and move, but wooo hoo! That, and I made Chicken, tortellini and spinach soup for the first time tonight, and it was amazing. I had a dance party while cooking it. I haven't felt this happy in a long time, I needed a breather from baby on the brain 24/7. Look at this soup, mmmm.

Attachments

• tort soup.jpg
    tort soup.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
Lovetoteach-That looks and sounds amazing! It's great that you had a good time making it! You must be so excited about the new house! I know I was. I still want to touch up the paint and get new carpeting in a few of the rooms. I also want to fix up the basement as it is cluttered with stuff from dh's parents house. Getting a new place is a lot of work but so fun when you get to decorate it.

Mmmmmm can you email some to me? :haha:

I wish, I made too much. Now there is like three big bowls left over, which means there will be left overs even after we both eat it for lunch tomorrow. I need more mouths to feed lol.

It was really easy to make too.

https://www.momtastic.com/cooking-recipes/dinner/171107-chicken-tortellin-and-spinich-soup

Dh is the cook in our house, I just showed him the recipe we are going to try it soon. Thanks!

I'm so scared of having another 6 month long cycle. I know I'm only CD 4 right now, but I don't think I can handle any more of them.

Thanks. No, I had not thought of trying soy.
I'm sure hoping my body will behave itself at least to a reasonable degree this cycle. And I used to think my average of 37 days was long...ha.

Thanks. No, I had not thought of trying soy.
I'm sure hoping my body will behave itself at least to a reasonable degree this cycle. And I used to think my average of 37 days was long...ha.

FX for you hun

Temp is dropping again. I don't have much hope fore this cycle. :cry:

Don't worry I have seen all kinds of charts that end in BFPs. You are never out until the witch shows! I would give the testing a rest until you are late, it will drive you crazy! I actually would prefer to wait until I am late to test but the past couple TWWs we had something going on where I wanted to make sure I wasnt pg so I could enjoy a few drinks.

Don't worry I have seen all kinds of charts that end in BFPs. You are never out until the witch shows! I would give the testing a rest until you are late, it will drive you crazy! I actually would prefer to wait until I am late to test but the past couple TWWs we had something going on where I wanted to make sure I wasnt pg so I could enjoy a few drinks.

I know. I just can't stop thinking about it. And I do not feel confident at all. I'm afraid I'm out. I'm definately taking march off but I'm not sure about april or may yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->