Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Ugh I am so frustrated! After we bd'ed tonight I had that very light pink spotting again. It happened a couple time last cycle and now again this cycle. When I tried to research what it could be everything I read says I should go to the Dr. So I guess I will make an appt tomorrow I just hope nothing is wrong with me. I still wonder if it is from the vitex or just a coincidence it happened my first cycle on it. I don't see why the vitex would cause that though...

Ugh I am so frustrated! After we bd'ed tonight I had that very light pink spotting again. It happened a couple time last cycle and now again this cycle. When I tried to research what it could be everything I read says I should go to the Dr. So I guess I will make an appt tomorrow I just hope nothing is wrong with me. I still wonder if it is from the vitex or just a coincidence it happened my first cycle on it. I don't see why the vitex would cause that though...

Hmmm.... that happened to me during my very long cycle. Was the spotting very light and only once after bd? I hope the doctor can help you figure it all out. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Let us know how the appt goes. Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm hoping to O in a week or so. Not going to ttc just hope that my cycles remain nice and short.

Been off the AWFUL depo in my 10th month now!!
Irregular bleeding after 7 months...

Coming to the end of one month on the pill (microgyneon) to hopefully get my body straight so I can get my BFP!

:shrug:

Been off the AWFUL depo in my 10th month now!!
Irregular bleeding after 7 months...

Coming to the end of one month on the pill (microgyneon) to hopefully get my body straight so I can get my BFP!

:shrug:

Sorry. I hear that depo is one of the worst to regulate off of. It's obviously taken quite a bit of time. I hope it doesn't take too much longer for you. GL!

I have heard it takes some time after depo to become normal. I hope it happens for you soon!

Hmmm.... that happened to me during my very long cycle. Was the spotting very light and only once after bd? I hope the doctor can help you figure it all out. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Let us know how the appt goes. Hope everyone else is doing well! I'm hoping to O in a week or so. Not going to ttc just hope that my cycles remain nice and short.

The spotting was a very small amount and it was VERY light pink. I wasnt worried the first couple times but since this is the 3rd or 4th time it has happened in a couple months I figure I should at least get checked out to be safe. I called and made the appt. this morning and told them it was due to spotting after sex and irregular cycles. So hopefully I can get my dr. to run blood work for my hormone levels, ect. I couldnt get in until early april so I have to wait awhile!

Rachel- Good thinking with the dr appt. Hopefully they will help you figure it all out and it's an easy fix. It's only about a month off. It's good that it is very light and not painful. I'm sure it's nothing serious in that case. Good luck!

Hey ladies.

Rachel - do you 'inspect' more than you used too? I often have slightly pinky cm post bding. Not a new thing since TTC. If I didn't check TP I wouldn't notice.

I don't think it's anything to worry about but absolutely no harm in chatting with your doctor.

Imsotired - hope you O soon.

I mean yea I never used to pay much attention to cm but I always cleaned up after Bd'ing and I always noticed in the past when I did happen to spot after but it was always because AF was due that day or the next. I made an appt. just in case because I knew I wouldnt get in to see the dr. for a month and if the issue stops and I don't keep noticing it I may cancel it because I am due for my yearly check up in June anyway.

How are you doing Bean?

I still don't know about that spotting after BD, hope the doctors can be of some help.

As for me, waking up early and working three days in a row is a definite change from being unemployed. I am sooo glad that I don't go back in until monday :) I just need to take baby steps back into the working world. I feel so much better today though.

I am glad you are feeling better!

Well I know I keep saying I think I have ewcm in the past but today I am sure of it and it is the best quality I have seen since December! I still had a neg opk today but I am praying I will o in the next few days!

Well I'm out again this month. AF came on what would have been CD27. Its been 14 months since my last depo injection. I used cassava supplement this month which lengthened my cycle from an average of 23 days since stopping BC and AF is on the third day (last 6 months it had only lasted a day) maybe my cycles are getting back to normal! I wish I'd known more about depo before I'd gone on it!

Lovetoteach glad you are feeling better. I have been unemployed for about 10 months and I know that it would be hard for me to get back in the swing of things as well. Good luck!
Rachel I hope you O any day now! I'm routing for you to have a nice short, normal cycle.
colourful I think we all wish we knew more about the birth control we were taking. Congrats on the longer cycle and longer af. Perhaps you are normalizing!
Nothing new for me. Cd8 today. Hoping for another short cycle. I've decided that for the next three months we will ntnp and then I'll begin using opks again in June to try and specifically bd on O day. But for now I'm taking the laid back approach and just hoping that my cycles remain normal!

Imsotired-I think that is a great idea, I bet you will get pregnant before June being laid back that is usually when it happens it seems!
colourful-That is good that you saw improvement, it will just take time for our bodies to get used to being off birth control you will get normal cycles again.

We finally got DH's SA results back-everything was normal,they did say the motility was just below normal, normal being 50+ his was 47 they said they werent highly concerned but motility affects the sperm making their way to the egg so I am of course a little worried and now DH is a little upset. But the dr. didnt even call us we called them they said they didnt even bother calling us because they considered the results normal so I am going to try not to worry too much, I might get DH some supplements to try and improve the quality of the sperm and the motility.

Do you girls think if motility is a little below average it would be best to put my legs in the air after BD'ing so gravity can help the swimmers? As of now I just lay flat for about 15 mins or so.

I am still having ewcm today. I am always skeptical so I did the stretch and water tests with it. :haha: It stretched about 3-4 inches and sunk to the bottom of the water in a clump so I think its safe to say this is the real thing this time! I hope to see a pos opk today or tomorrow!!

Imsotired-I think that is a great idea, I bet you will get pregnant before June being laid back that is usually when it happens it seems!
colourful-That is good that you saw improvement, it will just take time for our bodies to get used to being off birth control you will get normal cycles again.

We finally got DH's SA results back-everything was normal,they did say the motility was just below normal, normal being 50+ his was 47 they said they werent highly concerned but motility affects the sperm making their way to the egg so I am of course a little worried and now DH is a little upset. But the dr. didnt even call us we called them they said they didnt even bother calling us because they considered the results normal so I am going to try not to worry too much, I might get DH some supplements to try and improve the quality of the sperm and the motility.

Do you girls think if motility is a little below average it would be best to put my legs in the air after BD'ing so gravity can help the swimmers? As of now I just lay flat for about 15 mins or so.

I am still having ewcm today. I am always skeptical so I did the stretch and water tests with it. :haha: It stretched about 3-4 inches and sunk to the bottom of the water in a clump so I think its safe to say this is the real thing this time! I hope to see a pos opk today or tomorrow!!

Yay for EWCM! Also I don't think you should worry too much if the doctor thinks his SA is normal, I wouldn't think slightly below is too bad. Supplements wouldn't hurt anything though especially if they make you feel better. Flip side is now it will be easy to get your OH to take whatever you want him to take if you tell him it's for his swimmers.

SA must be so nerve racking, my DH would freak out, but he is the type to blame himself for everything. Pretty sure we aren't even going to think about getting a SA until we are nearing a year of ttc. Right now this is only starting our third month and still our first cycle. Frankly I am too scared to find out, but I have DH taking a ultra mega multi vitamin, or whatever it's called from a big vitamin store.

Yea we just figured why not rule that out early on and DH had no problem going to do it. I guess I will try not to worry about it too much. When I go see my gyno next month I will take the results with me and show her and see what she thinks.

How are you today?

I feel pretty good today so far. I hibernated until 9:30am this morning even though my body tried to force me to wake up a million times, I love laying in bed with my big fluffy comforter. Holding my breath about my temps staying up, but not getting too hopeful. Really just trying to ignore everything except temps. The training at work has at least given about 5-8 hours of every day this week to not think about ttc.

I hope the relaxing does something for me. Maybe just help keep my cycles short if nothing else.

I think my DH would flip if I asked him to get a SA done. Probably because he'd be scared that he's the problem so that is hopefully our last resort. Rachel, I wouldn't worry about it if the doctors said it was normal. And congrats on the ewcm, I have a feeling youre going to O soon, and I hope you do!

lovetoteach I know this job will be good for keeping your mind off of ttc. Hope your body has finally O'd.

Ugh I am so upset-I found a little more ewcm this a.m. but now I feel like I am a little more dried up and OPK was clearly neg again today, it has looked the same the past four days. I think my body failed again or something because it doesnt seem like it is happening. Either that or I was wrong about the ewcm, but I swear this time it was it, it was crystal clear yesterday and stretched about 3-4 inches, sperm wouldnt do that would it? Also a little that I found this morning stretched about 4 inches then I did the water test and sure enough it clumped and sunk to the bottom so it must have been real ewcm right?

I just hate getting my hopes up, I really need to stop doing that to myself it makes this so much more difficult and depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->