Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Nothing new here. Cold and rainy, had some definite cramps today and tons of watery lotion like cm, but other than that day 1,000,000 of a boring cycle.

Hope youre getting af lovetoteach!!! I'm exhausted today and my allergies are acting up. It's going to be near 60 degrees outside today so I'm hoping to get out there for a bit. Nothing else new here. Hope everyone is doing well today.

I'm out started to spot today

Boo! On to the next cycle, time to rejoin me in the wait for ovulation.

I feel like I am going to throw up today and tmi, but when I just tried to have a BM I got lots of egg white cm. Can't find it when I look for it, but there was enough to be very noticable on the toliet paper. Feel like I am having car/motion sickness.

OPK, not in awhile. I peed on an internet cheapy prego test this morning for the heck of it, but I was in a hurry so I stuck it in my pee stream instead of dipping it like I was suppose to, so my pee splashed past the max line. It was a BFN. Can't take an OPK for a few more hours though because I JUST went pee like 30 minutes ago.

I really hope something is happening for you lovetoteach!
Sorry witch got you hotpink. Better luck next cycle,no?
Nothing new here. It's supposed to warm up and stay nice this week! I can't wait! I love to go outside and go for walks! My crocuses along the garage are blooms and the rest of my spring flowers have sprouted. So cool! It's also great for my dogs arthritis to be in the warmth and sun. I hope she feels better! FF gave me it's silly crosshairs today but I know it's just ridiculous. It did the same thing last cycle so I'm not surprised. I think I might be getting a UTI or something...ick! Going to go by cranberry juice later. So much to do around here today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just to let you ladies know my spotting only lasted 4 hour yesterday and woke up this morning with a :bfp:

FF took the crosshairs away because I had a temp dip. I'm just hoping that I O in the next week and my cycle stays nice and short! How is everyone else?

Hi ladies,

I'm confused & was hoping some opinions can
Shed some light on what's going on.
I got off birth control at the beginning of Feb.
I got a full blown period starting either feb 5th or feb 12th
And had it for a week. Then on feb 23rd (a week a half or so after my period ended) I had some moderate red bleeding or 3 days. I wasn't too concerned at the time because I figured my body was adjusting to not being on the pill.
Then on march 1st I had pink discharge in the past and have only
Has that during previous pregnancies. So then I started thinking maybe I was pregnant. So I tested yesterday and got a very faint very thin line on clearblue which I have since learned are evil and notorious for false positives.I had another clearblue and took it today and it was negative. Do you guys think my body is just doing weird stuff because it's adjusting to no pills? Do I count that three day bleed as a period? I'm going crazy! Thanks for reading!

jgoodall I'm not really sure about your situation. I would keep testing just incase you are pregnant. Try different tests. Maybe your body is just adjusting to your hormones that have come on since stopping the pill. I personally had my regular withdrawl pill bleed and then another regular period 29 days later and that is when things really went crazy. I did not have bleeding in between. I would give it some time and they check in with your doctor if you are bleeding between cycles. Sorry I'm not a lot of help. Good luck to you.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe I will finally have a normal(ish) cycle! All signs point to ovulation yesterday. I'm sure hoping my temps over the next few days won't disappoint.

Hi ladies,

I'm confused & was hoping some opinions can
Shed some light on what's going on.
I got off birth control at the beginning of Feb.
I got a full blown period starting either feb 5th or feb 12th
And had it for a week. Then on feb 23rd (a week a half or so after my period ended) I had some moderate red bleeding or 3 days. I wasn't too concerned at the time because I figured my body was adjusting to not being on the pill.
Then on march 1st I had pink discharge in the past and have only
Has that during previous pregnancies. So then I started thinking maybe I was pregnant. So I tested yesterday and got a very faint very thin line on clearblue which I have since learned are evil and notorious for false positives.I had another clearblue and took it today and it was negative. Do you guys think my body is just doing weird stuff because it's adjusting to no pills? Do I count that three day bleed as a period? I'm going crazy! Thanks for reading!

Hi, there is a chance you're pregnant but just to tell you my experience. I had my withdrawal bleed then a 58day cycle of random spotting, nausea, bloating and cramps. We hadn't started TTC so knew they weren't pregnancy signs. I'm sure if we had started I'd have been sure I was pregnant.

Hope you catch quick.

Hey to everyone else. Hope your bodies are behaving!

Good luck Happily.

Thanks. It'd be awesome if I O'd on CD 17, as I think I might have. Anything is better than another 6 month cycle. It's been so many years now since I last had a normal cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I cannot seem to help myself. I'm excited for the possibility of normality.

Sorry I have been kind of quiet the past couple days, I am just feeling really depressed as it is CD 23 and nothing is happening. I would have even been excited to O by today because it would have been some kind of improvement as my earliest O was CD 24. I know it is possible it's just the BC and I just need to be patient but a big part of me thinks something is wrong with me, I have a bad feeling I have PCOS or something. I was looking through some charts on FF and majority of them that had late O had PCOS or a thyroid issue. I have never had a normal cycle in my life aside from on BCP, I really think something is wrong with me. I hope the dr. will help me next month and give me answers so I can stop wondering and accept it and work with what I have if I do in fact have something wrong with me. :cry:

Sorry I have been kind of quiet the past couple days, I am just feeling really depressed as it is CD 23 and nothing is happening. I would have even been excited to O by today because it would have been some kind of improvement as my earliest O was CD 24. I know it is possible it's just the BC and I just need to be patient but a big part of me thinks something is wrong with me, I have a bad feeling I have PCOS or something. I was looking through some charts on FF and majority of them that had late O had PCOS or a thyroid issue. I have never had a normal cycle in my life aside from on BCP, I really think something is wrong with me. I hope the dr. will help me next month and give me answers so I can stop wondering and accept it and work with what I have if I do in fact have something wrong with me. :cry:

I know what it is like to worry but please don't worry. I have a lot of PCOS symptoms but the doctor hasn't diagnosed me with anything and I've had bloods drawn and an ultrasound. I also have a family history of hypothyroidism and my bloods came back normal.The odds are it is just your normal unfortunately of youre still messed up from BC. I know how easy it is to get disouraged but please remember that as long as you ovulate you still have a chance. I hope you O very soon. and I'm sending you lots of:hugs: and :dust:

Thank you. I just had a break down today after seeing yet another negative opk. I am going to lay off them and checking cm for a few days so I don't drive myself crazy. I just need my doctors appt to hurry up so I can get some answers one way or another. Some days I feel positive and others I just want to cry. I had a good cry about it today so hopefully I can move on and feel better for awhile. Thank god I have you ladies to talk to about this and make me feel better. I hope you o very soon and have a nice normal cycle again imsotired!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->