Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Hmm, I have never heard of the water test before. Haven't had enough this cycle to test that theory, just a ton of creamy cm, or slippery stuff that only shows on toliet paper. Then again, I stopped obsessing about cm a few weeks ago.

I read about the water test here:

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-or-semen

Rachel, I know that FF takes cm very seriously as an O symptom but I don't. I rarely get ewcm and when I do it isn't as stretchy as I'd think and it's not overly abundant. Which proves you can O without it so it must also be possible to not O and have it. I just feel like the opk and the temp rise is plenty of proof that I've O'd and if I get ewcm it's just a plus. Try not to take it too seriously. I know it must be really disappointing but the worrying and obsessing can only delay O further. I hope you feel better about it and O very soon. You have a dr appt coming up and I'm sure they can help you get sorted out.:hugs:

Rachel, I know that FF takes cm very seriously as an O symptom but I don't. I rarely get ewcm and when I do it isn't as stretchy as I'd think and it's not overly abundant. Which proves you can O without it so it must also be possible to not O and have it. I just feel like the opk and the temp rise is plenty of proof that I've O'd and if I get ewcm it's just a plus. Try not to take it too seriously. I know it must be really disappointing but the worrying and obsessing can only delay O further. I hope you feel better about it and O very soon. You have a dr appt coming up and I'm sure they can help you get sorted out.:hugs:

Thank you, and your right I need to look forward to my appointment and hopefully getting some answers. I have the book Taking Charge of your Fertility and in the book the author realllly stresses checking cm and when its slippery and stretchy you are fertile. So I guess because I have started reading that recently I really believed this must have been it because the book really makes you think thats major fertile time. But I now have on cm so I don't think anything is happening, so it is what it is now I can't change that I am just going to go on with my life and try to BD every other day and hope it doesnt take too much longer.

Everyone is different. Perhaps some women just don't get as much fertile cm, and maybe some women also get a lot of it at different times. Do you always get pos opks or are they usually just near pos? Maybe you have a short surge and that's why your opk was neg? I hope you get a temp rise soon. The doctor will def be able to tell you what's up. The bd'ing every other day should get it done though.

I'm actually getting a bit bored because I'm not obsessing, lol. We are still bd'ing without any protection whenever we feel like it. I'm just not using opks or stressing about whether or not we got it done on O day. Im sure FF will probably ruin my relaxed mood when I finally realize when I've O'd but I'm hoping not. I just hate the stress of ttc! It's so easy to get disappointed and overwhelmed. I don't know why it's gotta be so difficult.

I know what you are saying and honestly I keep comtemplating taking it easy, but I don't think I can do that until I get my cycles in order. I think if you can stick with that plan you will be happier. It is so stressful and not good for our bodies.

I have only had one true positive OPK since I started taking them back in October. I had it in December. The first cycle I was taking them in October I had a lot of near positives but no true pos but I did get a temp shift that showed I O'ed. Ever since then aside from that one positive the rest have just been faint lines.

I am pretty much convinced though today I have not O'ed and that my body is not trying to right now either. cm has been non existent since yesterday and of course the negative opks. So I guess I just have to keep waiting, I will take a few days off from taking opks because it is really depressing seeing negative after negative for a month straight, besides I am always too busy on the weekend to try to squeeze in time for them.

I have now been on the vitex for about 2.5 months. If I don't see an improvement this cycle I might just stop taking it. I may decide to give it one more cycle after this at the most but I just don't see it helping so far.

Hey ladies. Not read all posts fully so sorry if I get facts wrong. As I see it....

Fertile CM is a strong indicator of fertility. You are unlikely to get pregnant with creamy cm. BUT some ladies don't see there EWCM only watery/clear. In these instances EWCM is often hiding in the cervix or just too slippery to 'catch'. In the past I've naughtily kept trying and doing kegals and eventually got EWCM. Best time to check is after a bowel motion.

With regard to multiple EWcM in one cycle. I think this is our bodies preparing the failing. I now believe that this is because the body doesn't think the egg is ready. I had fertile cm before my ultrasound, the US confirmed that I didn't have follicles ready. Rachel - yoy'll get fertile CM at O time, you just can't presume that fertile CM means O.

Maybe try red clover tea?

With regard to OPKs, I often get a false surge, EWCM and no O then O 5-7 days later. This cycle my OPKs were going from barely a second line to 50% line then barely a line again. Had an emotional breakdown when I had a clearly negative OPK in the am with an IC (was so sure it should be O day) then at 1pm did a digi (didn't have IC with me) and got a smiley, did an IC at 4pm and clearly positive but both were negative by 8pm! If I only tested once a day, even twice I'd have easily missed it.

That's crazy how quickly the surge can come and go wow! I just don't have the patience to test 2-3 times a day, but I will keep in mind I may miss it by only testing once a day. I have accepted that my body possibly geared up but didn't O but I am praying it will try again sometime next week!

I hope you get your BFP this cycle bean! :)

Thanks Rachel. I don't think testing a few times helps. I end up not drinking enough fluid.

Hope you're not waiting much longer.

Sorry about all the typos. Just been correcting a few.

Rachel I know you will O soon. Keep your head up.
Hi Bean! Hope you are doing well!
I am ok, hotpink, I'm cd10 and still bored out of my mind with this cycle. I hope it's a short one though like last time. I dunno what I'll do if I have another long cycle, throw a tantrum I guess. lol. I'm just temping along and trying not to get too stressed. My temp is it's usual up and down. Nothing at all new. Hoping to go to the bookstore today and get a few books to read to keep my mind off of ttc. At least for this month. How is eveyone else today?

I hope so too! Heading to the beach today. Gonna relax and.have some drinks! :happydance:

I was so excited that it's in the 60's in London today.

I've been the same, red wine and rare steak last night. Hoping it'll be the last time for 9months!!! 7dpo today. Trying to wait until 12dpo before testing.

I was so excited that it's in the 60's in London today.

I've been the same, red wine and rare steak last night. Hoping it'll be the last time for 9months!!! 7dpo today. Trying to wait until 12dpo before testing.

:dust: to you Bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->