Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks for the positivity imsotired but they always look like this so I don't think it means much and it is making me nervous that they always have this dark of a line :(

I've been off BCP (Yasmin) for 7 weeks now ..
anyone else had really really sore bbs when coming off it? it's driving me mad!xxxx

Thanks for the positivity imsotired but they always look like this so I don't think it means much and it is making me nervous that they always have this dark of a line :(

You know you have ovulated in previous cycles so there aren't any serious problems. I wouldn't worry about it. You don't take opks all that often so they might not be dark ALL of the times. I think that you catch them dark because you usually take them around the time your body is trying to O. You're going to the doctor soon and they will make sure nothing is wrong. I would Bd just incase anyway.

Umm holy shit. I'm shaking. I held my pee for 4 hrs since my fmu. My frer was so strange this morning....I couldn't let it go. I only had a clear blue digital left and this is what I got! What the hell! Should I believe it?

Wow! I saw the frer and I thought, oh could, be something, but could be nothing. Then I saw the digi and digital tests wouldn't say prego if you aren't! Yay :happydance: Fingers crossed it stays put :flower:

Umm holy shit. I'm shaking. I held my pee for 4 hrs since my fmu. My frer was so strange this morning....I couldn't let it go. I only had a clear blue digital left and this is what I got! What the hell! Should I believe it?

Wow! I saw the frer and I thought, oh could, be something, but could be nothing. Then I saw the digi and digital tests wouldn't say prego if you aren't! Yay :happydance: Fingers crossed it stays put :flower:

I hope it's for real! I just switched aroung my whole sig and everything! The only thing I have going on is my breasts are much more sore than usual. It's all so new to me still and It's hard to believe. Going to test again the next few days to be sure and then call the doctor in a week or two. DH and I are excited and nervous. I cannot believe it!

How are you today lovetoteach?

I'm good, waiting for my doctors appointment and keeping busy. I have had that feeling that my period is here for the past two days, but nothing so far. Also I have been getting multiple pimples when I have never had more than one before even as a teenager, so that shows my hormones are doing something.

I'm good, waiting for my doctors appointment and keeping busy. I have had that feeling that my period is here for the past two days, but nothing so far. Also I have been getting multiple pimples when I have never had more than one before even as a teenager, so that shows my hormones are doing something.

Maybe your body will O soon? Better late than never. I think I began breaking out when I started to O again after the bc. Good job keeping busy, your appt will be here before you know it. That new house and job should keep you plenty busy! Hope AF or O shows soon and the doctor can get you back on track!

How are you girls today? Anything happening yet? I'm routing for you and sending you lots of :dust:

How are you girls today? Anything happening yet? I'm routing for you and sending you lots of :dust:

congrats on the bfp! xx

Thank you! How are you doing coming off of yasmin? I had an awful time coming off of yaz and beyaz. Hoping you'll be lucky and won't have the problems we girls have had!

I've been off it for 8 weeks now ... it was awful at first, I had every symptom in the book!
About 3 weeks ago I started having really really sore nips, but apparently this is a sign that my body is starting to kick in and ovulate after being in "sleep mode" from the pill (according to my DR) .. had some EWCM at the weekend so I'm hoping its starting to settle a bit now.
They're still really sore though.
what did you have? I was really tired and sicky for a week or so too but thankfully that's all settled down now (after my nanna noticed I wasnt myself and forced me to see my GP lol bles her :hugs: ) xxxx

Thanks imsotired-how are you feeling?

Nothing new here, honestly just sick of waiting. Less than a week till my drs. appt so that's good. But if my cycles don't change soon I may just stop TTC. Quit temping going on forums,ect and just forget about it. If my cycles were normal length I wouldnt feel this way but it is just too painful having to go through 2 month long cycles, it is too upsetting getting continually faked out by my body, I just can't stand it anymore. Sorry for the rant but I am just over it about now.

Thanks imsotired-how are you feeling?

Nothing new here, honestly just sick of waiting. Less than a week till my drs. appt so that's good. But if my cycles don't change soon I may just stop TTC. Quit temping going on forums,ect and just forget about it. If my cycles were normal length I wouldnt feel this way but it is just too painful having to go through 2 month long cycles, it is too upsetting getting continually faked out by my body, I just can't stand it anymore. Sorry for the rant but I am just over it about now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
sorry you're feeling like this! xxx

Thank you zilla! In a weird way I just want to go back on bcp and forget about this, I have never been through something that was this disappointing and maddening for this long of a period of time. And not to mention after I stopped bcp in a matter of weeks I got a bloated stomach that has never gone away and I gained 7 pounds. I work out like a maniac eat really healthy for months now and somehow I can't loose a pound? I just don't get it. So I guess the not loosing weight coupled with my long cycles is really getting to me. I never had a problem loosing weight when I was on bcp. I know it is probably due to hormones, but it is just yet another reason I am scared that I have pcos. Hopefully I will find out soon enough.

zilla- At first I was fine and then I did get some seemingly pregnancy symptoms the sore breasts etc. That was on and off for a few months. I had one normalcycle 29 days after withdrawl and then my cycles got VERY messed up. I had a 63 day cycle and then 2 normal ones and then a 72 day cycle and then a 40-some one and then I finally normalized for 2 cycles and here I am! I also continued to gain weight after stopping the BC and I got bad acne breakouts and my hair began falling out in October, which was five months after I stopped. I called my gyno and they said it was common! The acne just started to subside last month and my hair is still falling out but when my pregnancy hormones kick in I'm sure it'll get thicker! Best of luck to you!

Thank you zilla! In a weird way I just want to go back on bcp and forget about this, I have never been through something that was this disappointing and maddening for this long of a period of time. And not to mention after I stopped bcp in a matter of weeks I got a bloated stomach that has never gone away and I gained 7 pounds. I work out like a maniac eat really healthy for months now and somehow I can't loose a pound? I just don't get it. So I guess the not loosing weight coupled with my long cycles is really getting to me. I never had a problem loosing weight when I was on bcp. I know it is probably due to hormones, but it is just yet another reason I am scared that I have pcos. Hopefully I will find out soon enough.

You know that I know exactly how you feel Rachel but I wish you wouldn't completely give up! I'm so sorry that you feel like this and I hope when you go to the doctor they can help you to feel a bit more positive and rule out any serious issues. I think it's still just the birth control at work on you! It worked on my for 9 whole months! I just wish I could do something to help you because I know how bad this can make you feel!:hugs:

I am fine, thanks for asking! My only symptoms are a bit of pinching and pulling, super sore breasts, mild lower back pain (like I picked up something heavy and strained it), and I'm a bit tired (but that's probably because I woke up early and was too excited to go back to sleep). I honestly wouldn't know the difference if I hadn't gotten the positive test! I am excited but you know me, I can't help but worry....

It's normal to worry. Super sore bbs are a good sign, strong hormones.

Told you your BFP was close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->