Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Vitex shouldn't alter your bloodwork. And at the doctor's office they always ask me what I am taking including vitamins and allergy meds, anything at all. So I'm sure your doctor will let you know if there is anything you need to stop taking. I was taking vitex when I had my bloods done and the doctor said it didn't matter. I would just be sure to read up on anything before you add it to your vitamin list. Are you still taking 1200mg of vitex?

Like I said, be sure to ask the doctor for any suggestions on how to shorten and regulate your cycles. Maybe they would have some ideas. My doctor was very positive and helpful even though they didn't have any suggestions for me other then to keep on trying. But by the time I had my appointment I had ovulated on cd 16 (like 6 days prior) and all was looking well. They did ask me about my prenatal to make sure it was sufficient which it is, but they had never heard of it and they laughed at the name (rainbow light) Although I am so emotional I burst out into tears more than once when I was speaking to him. I felt like such an idiot. I think it's just because I'm so frustrated with ttc and I have anxiety issues. I hope that your appt goes well and I will be praying and keeping my fx'd for you!

I am glad to hear your dr. said the Vitex wouldnt affect bloodwork. That makes sense because I don't see why it would. But the soy def would so I would have to hold off on that if I get bloodwork done.

I am on 1000 mg of vitex. I also take pre natels that my dr. prescribed to me in June 2011, so I have been on them for quote some time now. I wish my appt was tomorrow and not next tuesday, I can't wait! :brat:

I am glad to hear your dr. said the Vitex wouldnt affect bloodwork. That makes sense because I don't see why it would. But the soy def would so I would have to hold off on that if I get bloodwork done.

I am on 1000 mg of vitex. I also take pre natels that my dr. prescribed to me in June 2011, so I have been on them for quote some time now. I wish my appt was tomorrow and not next tuesday, I can't wait! :brat:

I know, but it'll be here soon and they will get you all taken care of. I hope they can do something for you.

I'm just really miserable today. I've tried to relax by taking a bath and drinking a cup of hot cocoa. I didn't even work out today. Just feeling low and uncomfortable. :wacko:

I understand how you are feeling we all have those days. It is probably either pregnancy symptoms or pms just hang in there. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

My feet hurt! House is really crazy, but so glad for the billions of distractions. Hope the doctor is of some help for both of us! Can't wait to O, or to have AF, but hey, if I O and get a bfp before I ever get AF I won't complain!

So I had a dream that I got a very dark bfp! So what did I do when I woke up?:dohh: I tested with my last frer. I think I got an evap:nope:. I'll post a pic but I'm 99.9% sure it's gotta be an evap. I'm not lucky enough to be pregnant. Also took an opk just to check it out and that was darker than I though it would be, much darker than last time I took one after O which was barely there.. I am NOT getting my hopes up. I won't believe it until I have a blinding pink line! Does anyone else even see the evap or is it me?

Hope everyone else is doing well. I am driving myself crazy as usual....

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Sh*t! It almost seems like you can't see anything from those pics! I'm such an idiot! Here are more....

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
hmmm I think I MAY see something but it is really tough to say for sure. If the line is really faint it is tough for it to show up after taking a picture and posting it so I wouldnt be too worried about that. IRL does it have color? Did it show up in the permitted amount of time?

Your chart looks really good so it sounds promising!!!

hmmm I think I MAY see something but it is really tough to say for sure. If the line is really faint it is tough for it to show up after taking a picture and posting it so I wouldnt be too worried about that. IRL does it have color? Did it show up in the permitted amount of time?

Your chart looks really good so it sounds promising!!!

I have NO faith in it. It did turn up within the first 5 min, but I'm not exactly sure about the color. It could just be an evap. Probably is. It's just so hard to tell. I wish it were easier. I expect AF tomorrow or Thurs. I'm waiting for cramping or spotting. I'm not holding my breath! Thanks for the input though. How are you and everyone else today?

I cant see any line sorry ImSoTired :(

AFM I am spotting and crampy, looks like AF is on her way, but will know for sure tomorrow

I cant see any line sorry ImSoTired :(

AFM I am spotting and crampy, looks like AF is on her way, but will know for sure tomorrow

I think you're right. Expecting af tomorrow or thursday, myself.

Umm holy shit. I'm shaking. I held my pee for 4 hrs since my fmu. My frer was so strange this morning....I couldn't let it go. I only had a clear blue digital left and this is what I got! What the hell! Should I believe it?

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
ummmm yea! If you are going to believe anything believe a digi!!! wow congrats omg I am so excited for you :happydance: :wohoo:

Thank you hotpink. I feel like I'm going crazy! I won't believe it until I get another bfp.

wooohooo I am super excited for you!

I took an opk today first one in a week and it looked like this:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opk%20march%2027th/001.jpg

I swear my opks always look near positive, I have this bad feeling that means I have pcos..I just don't see why else my opks would always have this dark of a line :(

Looking good Rachel! Get to bd'ing the next few days in a row! Sending you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->