Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

That is great hotpink. Are you going to bd or wait until next month then?

I've been thinking girls. My LP is usually about 12/13 days. Should I be worried? Is it too short? I already take a vitamin with B in it so I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do....I dunno, just looking for excuses for why I can't get pregnant I guess.:shrug:

ImSoTired- I believe we are waiting for next month DH got hurt at work last week so that would make us a 2013 baby I dont mind at all though.

!2/13lp sound able right hun

imsotired my lp is about 12-13 days as well I hear normal is 12-16 days. Anything below 12 can be cause for some concern but 12 is perfectly fine!

Thanks Rachel. I'm just waiting for af as my breasts are SUPER sore this evening. It sucks! The witch is due on Wed:wacko:

Hotpink- Yay for the positive OPK

Imsotired- my hair is getting thicker because of the prenatals I have been taking the past few months, but it's still falling out for some reason.

DH moved my thermometer amid all the confusion and random items all over the house right now, so I missed this morning's temp, though it probably doesn't matter too much for me at this point to miss one temp. I called the doctor a few days ago, and the soonest they can get me in is April 12th, but I waited this long, hopfully that time will fly by quick. I always hate going to new doctors.

As for the new house, everything is moved in, and now we are in the crazy phase of putting everything in it's place and piling up the trash and boxes to be thrown out. Painted four rooms and the front door so far, two rooms to go!

I had a lower temp today and FF decides to put my crosshairs back-WTH? Makes no sense, I know I didn't O so it is irritating me that the crosshairs keep coming back :wacko:

Feeling under the weather today. Headache, congestion, VERY sore breasts, tired. I think it's PMS and allergies:wacko:. Af will be here on Wed.:nope: The plus is, I haven't wasted any tests yet! And I don't plan to unless for some reason I still don't have af until Friday or so, which is unlikely. I just don't think I can get pregnant or it would've happened be now. I'm probably broken somehow...

Congrats hotpink!

Lovetoteach that is great about the house. I hated the moving part and the putting everything away but it was so nice once it was over! I cleaned out the basement on friday so I can paint it and we're going to put another couch and tv down there like a family room. Should be fun when it's over. April 12th isn't too far off for your dr appt. I hope they can get you all fixed up! I hope you get out of limbo soon.

Rachel I'm gonna take a look at your chart but I know that ff is just screwy sometimes. It'll show when you REALLY O. Which I hope is very soon. Your dr appt is coming up pretty quickly and I'm sure they'll take care of you.

I hope everyone is doing well today.

Lovetoteach-it sounds like you are really making good progress with the house! It is hard work but it will all be worth it when you are settled in.

imsotired-I hope what you are feeling is symptoms, I hope AF is late so you can test later this week :)

I can't wait for my dr. appt, it is a week from tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much because for all I know she won't help me yet and will tell me to wait a few more months.

Lovetoteach-it sounds like you are really making good progress with the house! It is hard work but it will all be worth it when you are settled in.

imsotired-I hope what you are feeling is symptoms, I hope AF is late so you can test later this week :)

I can't wait for my dr. appt, it is a week from tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much because for all I know she won't help me yet and will tell me to wait a few more months.

Thanks Rachel. I really doubt I'm pg but I wish I were.

Maybe the doctor can at least help you out with your cycles. I know that they don't do much if you haven't been trying for a year or more. I just know you will get pregnant soon. A bunch of my bnb buddies are. I think perhaps I'm meant to be last.

My doctor said I should be pregnant by Sept but I'm skeptical. I feel like it will never happen! I have wanted a baby for sooo long pretty much since I was 18 and I began working at the daycare center. I held a 2 month old baby and I was feeding him his bottle. He looked up and smiled at me that little toothless smile new babies have. My heart absolutely melted and i wanted one THEN! I knew I had to wait until we had money and were at least engaged. Then when we started saving and got engaged I figured I could wait until we were married with a house. So we got that and it took me a bit before DH was on board. I just feel like I've been trying for years even though we have really only been trying since about Sept. It's so painful I just can't stand it! I admit that the ntnp is working well but we bd'd on O day without even really knowing it and I still think I'm out. Maybe just the PMS bringing me down and the feeling ill. I'm sorry to complain ladies. Just feeling off.

We are here for each other don't apologize for complaining! I complain on here all the time :haha:

You will get pregnant soon it is only a matter of time now especially since your cycles are regulated now. I know it is hard to be positive after so long but I am confident it will happen for you really soon.

That is what I am hoping for, that the Dr. will help me not because of TTC but due to irregular long cycles. I guess I will have to wait and see.

I am just so sick of waiting CD 36 and no O in sight, I think this is going to be my longest cycle yet. I don't get why the vitex hasnt helped me whatsoever yet.

We are here for each other don't apologize for complaining! I complain on here all the time :haha:

You will get pregnant soon it is only a matter of time now especially since your cycles are regulated now. I know it is hard to be positive after so long but I am confident it will happen for you really soon.

That is what I am hoping for, that the Dr. will help me not because of TTC but due to irregular long cycles. I guess I will have to wait and see.

I am just so sick of waiting CD 36 and no O in sight, I think this is going to be my longest cycle yet. I don't get why the vitex hasnt helped me whatsoever yet.

I hope I get my bfp soon. I'm so tired of waiting :cry:.

I don't blame you for getting impatient. I had all of those long cycles and they can really get you upset. I think you'll O soon though. As for the vitex I suppose it doesn't work for everyone. I would ask the doctor if you have any other options or try soy or fertilaid or fertilitea or something. Perhaps the problem wasn't with your pituitary so that is why vitex didn't help. Hope you can get some nice normal short cycles soon.

hmm I never thought of that. Maybe your right. I really want to try soy next cycle but at the same time just in case I want to give the vitex one more cycle. Argggg I can't decide what to do!

hmm I never thought of that. Maybe your right. I really want to try soy next cycle but at the same time just in case I want to give the vitex one more cycle. Argggg I can't decide what to do!

Perhaps give it one more cycle and then give something else a try.

Thanks for your input ladies. Hotpink you have def made me very interested in soy!

I will have to see how my dr. appt goes next week I guess. Because if the dr. wants to order bloodwork I won't be taking soy and I will have to see if I can even stay on the vitex while getting that done.

GL Rachel, I feel your pain on waiting to O, it is seriously worse than the TWW. Waiting on my body to O this cycle was torture and I was so erady to give up. Just gotta hang on. I will be very interested to see what your doc says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->