Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

I am a twin and twins are trouble!! I don't think I want twins. TO much! lol Congrats Siuan! :) Good luck to all new ladies joining. Hope for the best.

My husband's a twin and he was a huge baby! It's a running joke in his family (especially because there's a lot of twins on my side too) that I'll be the one who gets them. I'm quite petite and the idea of carrying 9-10lb babies (like the nephews and nieces on his side) scares me a lot, and the thought of having two chunky monkeys truly makes me wince!

Good luck to the ladies that are still in. I've been a bit cheeky and with such a short cycle last month I'll ov again in July, so I think I'll be testing in August too. Probably around mid month.

It's proven (in many animal studies) That you can breed a male MUCH bigger then the female but she will only birth the size she can handle. It's just nature. :) Your babies err. Baby will be the perfect size for you. :) (I mean when you do get pregnant.)

:haha: I appreciate the correction and I just hope you're right. I will be coming to find you if I have a record breaking whopper/s! Hehe! I can just imagine me looking like a wibble-wobble man, with my size 3 1/2 feet poking out the bottom!

Lol Ok sounds good. Notnic How big were you when you were born? I was talking to the doctor (couple months back) And he told me he had a women 5 foot 2 inches that delivered a 13 pound baby with no problems said she didn't even need stitches her tear was so small. Now that is impressive! If she can do it you can too! ;)

I wonder if every month is my month. I am looking forward to it every month, only to be let down. I thought NTNP would make it easiers, but I still find myself thinking about it too much.

ahh so sorry augie..... lets hope for a positive august.....

frustrated, i think we are all with you on that one.....

xxx

Lol Ok sounds good. Notnic How big were you when you were born? I was talking to the doctor (couple months back) And he told me he had a women 5 foot 2 inches that delivered a 13 pound baby with no problems said she didn't even need stitches her tear was so small. Now that is impressive! If she can do it you can too! ;)

13lbs? :cry: I thought we were supposed to be reassuring me?!:haha: Think positive small, future baby thoughts ladies! I was 7lb5oz so not especially small, however my mum did say I was a long skinny baby. Not sure if that makes things better or worse! She also had pre-eclampsia with me and went up 4 dress sizes, and described herself as a walking watermelon for the last three months! I don't think that there is much hope for me, and even less for my sisters who are very tiny!

I think when I get my BFP and we all head over to the pregnancy forums we should run a book on just how massive I will be, and how big baby will be!

How are you feeling at the moment SyllyPoohBear? Any ms / strange cravings? Won't be too long until your scan. Has your date come through yet?

5dpo here and lots of thumb twiddling! lol Not SS at all so I don't know what's going on. Decided to try to wait to test until 5th rather than 3rd (AF is due 4th) as we're going to have visitors on the 3rd and wouldn't want them to catch wind of anything either way.

Day off work tomorrow and I'll spend my day at the library with LO, and then job hunting lol. Sick of my job and the daily commute of 1 hour each way. Need something local, so off into town to drop off CVs.

Good luck on the job hunt, here's some "get that job" :dust: for you!

Good job on the not SSing, keep up the good work mama! :thumbup:

18dpo ovulation for me...... :0 and im certain AF is just round the corner.... BOOOOOO...

Still nothing to report. Feeling really queasy last couple of days due to my tablets (changed brands so I think they're a different make up or something as I'm back to feeling sick when I yawn....most off putting! lol)

Just want next friday to arrive....HOLIDAYS BABY!!!! Woohoo! Not looking forward to the 6 hours drive, or the 4 hours on the ferry, but after that it's a week by a lake in Ireland. Bliss!!! :happydance:

....I was 7lb5oz so not especially small, however my mum did say I was a long skinny baby. Not sure if that makes things better or worse!.....

....How are you feeling at the moment SyllyPoohBear? Any ms / strange cravings? Won't be too long until your scan. Has your date come through yet?

7 pounds? That's a breeze. I am sure your good to go. :)

Mostly good. 6 - 7 weeks VERY sick. (no throwing up though) This week much better more tired.. Slept 7 - 7 last night. Lol We decided this time to wait until our second trimester to have a ultrasound/ Dr apt. I make the apt August 1st and Baylee and I will be seeing him at the same time. (Probably mid September) So it's a waiting game for me. :( Which is stinky just because I would LOVE to hear the baby's heart beat but it's ok. In a week I am going to snag my moms doppler to see if I can get the baby's heart beat. :) That should be fun. ;)

See even after you find out your pregnant there is still PLENTY of waiting. lol I swear it's for giving you patience for your 2 year old. lol little booger.

See even after you find out your pregnant there is still PLENTY of waiting. lol I swear it's for giving you patience for your 2 year old. lol little booger.

Agreed! :thumbup: I had terrible insomnia in my last month of being PG with Earl. I was used to sleepless nights by the time he was born lol. :wacko:

cd34 now :) testing this saturday if it hasnt shownn by then.... little earlierthan i would normally test but coz his mum is coming over from cyprus and dnt wann do it with her around xxx

cd34 now :) testing this saturday if it hasnt shownn by then.... little earlierthan i would normally test but coz his mum is coming over from cyprus and dnt wann do it with her around xxx

My threats are obviously working! :haha:

8dpo (I think...could be 7 but I'm saying 8 lol) and nothing to report. Still trying to resist the sticks lol.

hahahahah im being worn down from all angles of this site lol.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:test: :test: :test: :test: HURRY UP SATURDAY!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"