Anyone's cycles randomly changed?!

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
We are going to try for our second baby in August however....

Before trying for my now 2 year old daughter I came off the pill and had totally irregular periods and discovered I wasn't ovulating at all! Some weeks had 2 periods, then I went 3 months without one at all, they were ALL OVER. In the end I actually randomly ovulated and as we were advised to BD every 2-3 days sperm was present to fertilise (yippee!) anyway as the pill was to blame, after the birth I decided no birth control hormonally and I would let my body get in to a natural cycle. After stopping breastfeeding at 5 months my cycles returned to a very routine 28/29 days. That's been the case for the last 18 months until LAST month when my period was late (no not pregnant - waiting until after the summer!) it eventually turned up on DAY 38. I presumed it was just delayed ovulation and that my next period would be my usual 28 days later and return back to my usual cycles. I'm currently on DAY 32 and I've literally started to spot ever so slightly and pink when I wipe, making me assume AF is on her way.
I'm so confused as I don't know why my cycles have suddenly changed?! It's so frustrating too as I thought this time round we may actually have some control over when to TTC and try plan it rather than "every 2 days in the hope you may randomly ovulate".

Has anyone else experience a completely random change in their cycle length??

Mine!! Mine have always been erratic, especially after DD. I had the Nexplanon (we won't even go there. I finally got back to be regular 28-30 days. 2 months ago my cycle decided to jump to 41 and last month was 40 as well... Sucks for TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->