Anything?

Another thing to consider is FMU is the worst for a lot of girls (me included). In my experience, I get MUCH stronger lines with SMU or later. FMU is always the most faint.

Oh that’s interesting! Maybe I’ll have to take another one. I did one with fmu this morning and it might be slightly darker so maybe I’ll try smu and see if I notice a difference! Thanks ladies!

This is today with fmu. I did one with smu but it looked lighter. It has only been 24 hrs so I’m sure that’s why it’s not darker. I will take one Monday or Tuesday and it should be dark by then if I am pregnant. Thanks for the comments!

Attachments

• 724DA975-6C0F-4B78-9F95-9F2CFE1174DD.jpg
    724DA975-6C0F-4B78-9F95-9F2CFE1174DD.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 84
This is today with fmu. I did one with smu but it looked lighter. It has only been 24 hrs so I’m sure that’s why it’s not darker. I will take one Monday or Tuesday and it should be dark by then if I am pregnant. Thanks for the comments!

Oh I see it good luck hun :dust: xx

I found fmu best for FRER but later pee (afternoon/evening) best for ICs. I definitely see a faint line there, fingers crossed it progresses

Because I’m an addict and I forgot I bought dollar tree test before my IC came in the mail, I decided to take one yesterday for the heck of it. And there is for sure a definite line. My period will officially be late as of tomorrow so I probably will wait to take a test then or the next day! I’m kind of nervous to say anything to my husband because he really didn’t want anymore children BUT said if it happens, it’s God’s plan and he will be fine with it. Anybody have ideas of how I should tell him? I thought first maybe I would text him when he’s working, he works nights and tell him my period is late?

Attachments

• ABAA62AE-23FE-444E-B781-A7A3FF0D0D20.jpg
    ABAA62AE-23FE-444E-B781-A7A3FF0D0D20.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 86
Oh I see that line it's so clear :) as for telling hubby yes I think I'd say it's late then maybe he will suggest testing together (even tho you no) xx Good luck xx

Well I took a dollar tree test today and there was no line, that I could see. Now, my urine was concentrated as I had already peed twice before and drank water so maybe that’s why? But I would think there would be a line regardless by now wouldn’t there? I’ll probably test again this evening when the husband is at work.

I feel like 4 days since a faint positive there should be progression. If you are still getting faint lines may need to see your dr as something might be amiss. Alternatively you could try a frer test as it should show a decent line. Beware they do have a bad indent line now.

I see lines for sure !
FRER would probably be a clear bfp

I feel like 4 days since a faint positive there should be progression. If you are still getting faint lines may need to see your dr as something might be amiss. Alternatively you could try a frer test as it should show a decent line. Beware they do have a bad indent line now.

Yes I agree! I am feeling slightly crappy but that could be either or. My symptoms were no different in early pregnancy than they were when my period is coming. I have to go to the store tomorrow so if tonight or tomorrow morning, I don’t notice darker lines, I’ll pick up a frer. Thank you!

Finally got an FRER and there is a noticeable second line. Still is light but I’m a day late today so I’m guessing it’s because I’m still early on!

Attachments

• 5B669967-C2A5-4678-AB01-46DFA3440E59.jpg
    5B669967-C2A5-4678-AB01-46DFA3440E59.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back