Anything?

Finally got an FRER and there is a noticeable second line. Still is light but I’m a day late today so I’m guessing it’s because I’m still early on!

Oh I can see that without enlarging fingers crossed for you :) xx

That last one was taken in the afternoon so I just wanted to try with fmu and see if it would be darker and it’s not. Has anybody experienced this light of a line on a frer at 15dpo? I feel like with my other two children I had a dark line! The only thing I can think of is that my egg did last 48 hrs which I think would be rare and I would have conceived 2 days after ovulation so i would technically be pregnant for only 13 days, not 15 if that makes sense?

Attachments

• C393B7AB-4B04-41F0-AEB3-513DF2249D2D.jpg
    C393B7AB-4B04-41F0-AEB3-513DF2249D2D.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 50
My fmu isn't as good as afternoon or evening I no what you mean with the whole 13 days thing I've often wondered that myself lol xx

Hi, i see the lines on the frer but they look greyish? X

My fmu isn't as good as afternoon or evening I no what you mean with the whole 13 days thing I've often wondered that myself lol xx

I’m a tad nervous that my lines aren’t getting darker. I think I’ll give it a week to see what happens before I call the dr. And yes, the more I think of it, the more confused I get! Haha.

I’m a tad nervous that my lines aren’t getting darker. I think I’ll give it a week to see what happens before I call the dr. And yes, the more I think of it, the more confused I get! Haha.

Why do we do it to ourself we over think things then wounded then confuse our self :lol: yea I'd wait a week you got more will power than me tho lol xx

I definetly see the lines as well but it is strange that they aren't progressing. Maybe you o'd later than you thought... I know I'm a very late ovulator as well with short luteal phase so it took longer for my tests to progress. Good luck I hope you get answers soon!

The line kept getting lighter and I started bleeeing yesterday so I’m taking it that it was a chemical pregnancy.

Oh no hun so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: xx

Thanks for the support ladies. I’m a true believer that God gives you as much as you can handle and there is a reason, we weren’t met to keep that baby. I pray my husband will give me more chances to have more children since he always said he didn’t want anymore before this happened. I feel like he is more on board now but still hesitant.

Fingers crossed he is more on board for you, this might have changed him to wanting more xx

Fingers crossed he is more on board for you, this might have changed him to wanting more xx

I feel like it has but at the same time, I don’t want him to do it just for me. He said yesterday “if you want another baby, we can have one.” At this time, I was crying and upset and said things I shouldn’t have to him. He was just upset as well but he said he saw the excitement in my face yesterday and saw how happy I was before I started bleeding. So we will see. Taking it a day at a time!

I feel like it has but at the same time, I don’t want him to do it just for me. He said yesterday “if you want another baby, we can have one.” At this time, I was crying and upset and said things I shouldn’t have to him. He was just upset as well but he said he saw the excitement in my face yesterday and saw how happy I was before I started bleeding. So we will see. Taking it a day at a time!

Awww that's all you can do hun take each day at a time sounds good, we all say things in the heat of a moment and we instantly regret saying them I no it's hard and I no what you mean about the 'just doing it for you' huge :hugs: xx

Awww that's all you can do hun take each day at a time sounds good, we all say things in the heat of a moment and we instantly regret saying them I no it's hard and I no what you mean about the 'just doing it for you' huge :hugs: xx

Thanks a lot! That means a lot! Hopefully I need a second or third or fourth set of eyes to look at tests for me again soon!!

Thanks a lot! That means a lot! Hopefully I need a second or third or fourth set of eyes to look at tests for me again soon!!

I'll definitely be around to have a look :) I'll be lurking in the back ground somewhere :haha: xx

I'll definitely be around to have a look :) I'll be lurking in the back ground somewhere :haha: xx

And good luck to you also! I’ll be creeping as well to see if you get your positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->