Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I have to bombard you with pics, dh is working overtime so I have no one to squint with me. Can't see it at all on the one I didn't tweak but I could see it irl. I told dh that I wanted to get a better test and he ignored me so I took that as a no. I don't know why I get so impatient.

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/11 dpo/

There is DEFINITELY a line there! Yay!!

i think i see something too nicole.

Thanks guys, hib is cramping normal? did u expierience it im worrying lol i have told wayyyy too many ppl oops xx

i think i see something too nicole.

Thanks guys, hib is cramping normal? did u expierience it im worrying lol i have told wayyyy too many ppl oops xx

Yeah I had cramping quite a bit, at least through time of missed AF. Since then it's been only mild and occasional. Some people have it through the whole pregnancy, though, so I wouldn't worry. :happydance:

First of all GG - CONGRATULATIONS!! I just knew you had to get a bfp, being so late!! You must be over the moon.

Nicole - I definitely see a line in the first pic!! Wow, you're a fertile little thing!! :) I can't wait to see that line getting darker!!

2016 - I can't believe the hospital, that is so terrible, especially if you've started bleeding again today. Are you still having cramps?

Hibiscus and Ladybird, how are you mamas doing today? How are the symptoms coming along? I'm feeling great, no nausea, just very sore bb's, but DH is taking such delight in their growing size! :rofl:

Good morning honies,
great to read your updates.
GG- oh my gosh hon, I'm glad you waited too, those lines are unreal!!:thumbup: Congrats again, I know you tortured yourself in waiting but just think your will be at 6 weeks now before you know it!! I have heard mild cramps in the first tri is very common if not the norm.

2016- hon, the hospital there sounds as useless as the ones over here. Sorry your going through this hon and there is more bleeding. I agree, it needs to go one way or another so your body can recover. Hopefully beanie finds the right place and sticks!! t.o.u. :hugs:

Nicole- your going to think i'm a total wierdo but you know how some women say they have pregnancy dreams before you get a bfp....well i had one the problem is it was for you!!!!! :rofl: Lol, i'm not kiddding, you know your spending too much time on BNB when... :) basically we were looking at distinct lines on your pregnancy test...and now here we are, too cute.
Now back to your test not only is there a line, there is actually a thick line hon, so this one is looking really good. maybe its time to break out a frer? if not today than tomorrow for sure.

Chia how are you doing this morning?

I guess we missed Joli its after midnight in HK....oh I guess Chia is on the same time.

Hibiscus- did you get to BD'ng?

oh as for me (i was about to post without) Nic you were right I took my temp after only a couple hours of sleep and it was 37.09....lol why did i take it at 0200am it was 36.70!! never again, i cant do that because i get no sleep afterwards and i just worry, thats why i didnt want to temp this month :dohh:
so i havent tested this morning, sick of BFN's really. ha ha
No AF yet, no cramps but VERY sore lower back still agggh

:hugs:

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06386.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06387.jpg

The tests girls xx

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!:happydance::happydance:

Wow, there's nothing to squint at, that's a powerful positive! I'm so happy for you, GossipGirly!

Hey Britt! Believe it or not, I'm still awake and waiting for you to test :) That's so cute you had a dream about Nicole...gotta love BnB! I've tested my temp way too early once before as well, and it totally scared me, so ever since then, I only ever do my temp once at the same time every day. It really can make your stomach sink can't it? Looking forward to seeing your test hon! x

taebomama: Glad you're going to get bding!! Feeling lucky is a great sign! I think having the surgery will help a lot, just in regards to stress I mean. Good luck and :dust: When are you due to ov?

I should ovulate tomorrow or Monday. So it's definitely BDing time!

Okay, Nicole, I just got a peek at your test and I see 2 lines! WOW! That has to be a positive!!:happydance: I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!! I'm so excited for you!

I can see something on the first test again. :thumbup:

ps. I called the hospital and they were bloody useless. They said I could come in and sit there but they wouldn't do anything!!??!?? WTF? What use is that? :grr:

Bleeding again and I wish my body would just make up its tiny mind and just free me from all this pain and worry :cry:

I think you should fake MAJOR pain or something. Let me think...what other symptom can you fake so that they will see you?...hmm. I don't know, but I wish someone would help you! You need answers. I wish I could help. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

Hey, did a quick test b/c i felt bad Joli was waiting up- only held if for an hour but looks like a BFN with a FRER.
Just have to wait for Af now :(
hugs,

Hey Britt, you are so sweet, thanks for testing for little ole' me! I just fell asleep on the sofa and DH woke me up! I'm sorry it's a BFN...AF is due tomorrow right?... I hope she stays away hon!!!! x

Chia how are you doing this morning?

I guess we missed Joli its after midnight in HK....oh I guess Chia is on the same time.

What do you know? I am still awake and on BnB... obviously getting totally addicted. Also, hubby's out of town so I am kinda lonely at home, with only the housework to keep me company.

Am having a totally symptom-less month. Normally my (.)(.) would start to feel sore around now so that I know that AF will arrive in a week.

Hey, did a quick test b/c i felt bad Joli was waiting up- only held if for an hour but looks like a BFN with a FRER.
hugs,

Britt, I'm sorry it's another BFN! It still doesn't mean you're out for sure, but I can understand feeling that it's unlikely to be your month. And if this isn't the month for you, it just means you're getting closer to your month. I know sooner is what we're all striving for, but when it does happen, how long it took won't be that important. :hugs:

hugs,

Still holding out for you... hope AF stays away!

You know you girls sure know how to make someone feel better. Thank you for your lovely comments, I am so happy to have met you guys.
Yes Joli, af is be due tomorrow not today b/c I o'd on CD15....made that mistake last month, lol thought i was one day late and was excited but wasnt.
ha ha
night overseas ladies!! :)

We're all with you Britt, for the good news and the bad xxx :hugs:

Chia - beware, BnB is totally addictive!

Goodnight ladies! x

I'm here. But I'm miserable. Somebody slap me! Thinking it is going to take IVF or something for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I know I am a total wimp to be thinking along those lines so early...:blush:

I'm here. But I'm miserable. Somebody slap me! Thinking it is going to take IVF or something for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I know I am a total wimp to be thinking along those lines so early...:blush:

I won't slap you, but I'd be happy to offer a hug. :hugs: You've been put through the wringer, so your feelings are quite understandable. I have faith that you will have a healthy pregnancy. I'm just sorry you have to go through so much to get there. Hugs!

Hello ladies,
nicole I can definately see a line on those tests too. I was the same, I only used a frer after I got faint lines on the cheapie tests first. Can't wait for the next one you do!
2016 - can't beleive the hospital said that to you, how awful. It's disgusting that they won't do anything. Just hope you get some answers hun and some how little beanie makes it :hugs:
joli- still not many symptoms for me, just exhausted and can't fit in my trousers! Slight nausea gone now thank goodness. Really hope I don't get bad morning sickness cause my office at work is as far away as it could possibly be from the ladies so it could prove difficult!:wacko:
Sorry to hear bout the bfn britt, hope that :witch: stays away x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back