Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/new tests/

I am only posting this because of britt and chia...I can't see anything on them and I've spent some time tilting and squinting. I swear I could see something when I took them, not just posting negatives for funnsies!

Oh i think i see a little something on the first pic :happydance:(cant see anything on the second)
I hope its not my line eye....but looks like the start of something. You are 10dpo right?
good luck babe

Think I see a shadow of a something! Fxd for you! :dust:
<drinks another glass of water> :rofl:

I think it's the line eye...but yeah 10 dpo so still a few days! but I am taking it as a bad sign that I'm looking for lines when there aren't any, always get af when I get like this.

I can see something on both but more on the 2nd one. Sooo hope it's the start of something good! X

Glad you made it through surgery TaeBoMama.

AFM - Its to bed early tonight as we have to be up really early in the AM for surgery for DS

Your son needs surgery? Praying for a great turnout--like mine. :flower:

Yes he had tubes put in his ears to drain fluid.

hello ladies..

Taebo - glad the surgery went well :)
Britt - are you testing today?
Nicole - were are you? have u tested again yet??
2016 - hope you ok hun, praying for your little bean to stick
Joli - I also hope you have a nice pregnancy :)
sweetmama -how are you? have u tested again
Hib - I may as well add u in aswel how r u feeling?

have I missed anyone lol?? if so hope u are well its too early on my day off im still sleepy.

As for me, I flushed away fmu :blush: im just too chicken to test and i think today will be the day af arrives as I had a lot of thin stretchy whitish discharge that I usually get day b4 af (sorry if tmi) but nothing as yet..i also randomly took my temp (after gettin up and going to the loo) at 7 and it was quite low..something like 97.43 so today could be the day girls.. of course im praying it stays away..I will def test tomorrow I think if it does lol xxx

Nope I haven't tested again and I don't plan on it till next cycle now, I can feel AF coming.

2016 - best of luck with the appointment :hugs:

britt/nicole - looking forward to seeing the next round of tests, can't wait!

Taebo- so glad to hear to surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery.

Gossipgirly - hope the :witch: stays away for you hun

sweetmama - all the best for ds' surgery

Apologies if I've missed anyone, feeling a bit rotten today. A woman at work made a curry yesterday for lunch and Ive got bad stomach cramps today :-( plus very slight nausea but don't know whether that's from beanie or the curry!! X

Thanks he came out of it good, he didn't cry until they brought him out of recovery. And then I brought him home and he slept all day.

I think it's the line eye...but yeah 10 dpo so still a few days! but I am taking it as a bad sign that I'm looking for lines when there aren't any, always get af when I get like this.

I see a line, I think you are PREGGERS!!

There is so much going on with you all! Where do I start?

2016, I hope all is well with you! It would be awesome if it was a false miscarriage. You've got a lot going on that is just so confusing! Keep us updated. I really hope your bean is nestled safely in your womb. That would be great.

Hibiscus, So happy your scan went well! Lovely pics! YAY!:happydance:

Britt, I'm sorry your test was bfn, but you're not out yet. Cant wait to see your positive test.

GossipGirly, I'm looking forward to seeing your bfp tomorrow!

Nicole, I don't see a darn thing, but I suck at early lines. Besides, 10 dpo is early. I'm looking forward to your BFP!

Joli, How's the little mama doing?

LittleAurora, Love the bump pics!

Everybody else: It's hard to mention everybody every post; we're a growing team! But I'm wishing you all the best. :flower:

My heart surgery went well. The doc said I was born with an extra pathway. He got rid of it, so hopefully I won't have to deal with SVT ever again. I'm feeling pretty good. They went in both legs/groin and it's pretty tender there. I was sedated for the procedure and slept through most of it. Plus, the drugs make you forget things. I do remember some parts though. I woke up a few times and tried to watch the screen where I could see the catheters in my heart. But I couldn't stay awake for very long. I woke up a few times when it seemed like people were being frantic. I kept worrying that they were killing me. LOL. And I woke up when they induced a PSVT. I kept telling them, "I hate this feeling!" They just ignored my ass. LOL. My heart rate has been pretty fast (almost as high as Hibiscus' little bean), but the doc isn't concerned. I will try to bd tonight (S L O W LY --tmi, sorry!). I'm a little worried about the tender areas and fast heart rate, but I don't want to miss this month! I'm feeling lucky!!!:thumbup:

Taeb well be carefull! you should really be resting lol

nicole i think i see something good luck!

girls im really scared about testing tomorrow if af doesnt come through the night.. i feel like its coming thats the thing and I dont no whether a bfn will be worse than waiting for af to come.. if i get a bfn i have to wait around for af :( im such a chicken, I know it looks good being this late but im convinced its because i used that stupid bloody cream for 3 days and didnt realise how much it could affect my body :( my cousin said when she used it she was sure it only increased her lp by a couple of days argh i dont no.. i know i need to test boohooo why cant i have pregnancy symtoms and just know like some people do xxxx

"Morning" Gals :flower:

First up - thanks to all for sharing on my clots problem, will just have to see how it goes this time round.

Nicole - unfortunately I don't see anything, but bear in mind that I have yet to try POAS ever, so have zilch experience at it. But, its only 10dpo, so I think you still have a really good chance

Sweetmama - hope your son rested well

TaeBoMama - Glad to hear the surgery went well. Maybe Bd-ing "slowly" will make it extra special :happydance:

GossipGirly - Much as I would love to see you test, only do so if you are ready!

Morning Ladies!

Nicole - I don't see anything on the first, but the second pic, I def do see a shadow! - I hope it gets darker tomorrow!!

2016 - How are you feeling today? Are you going for your bloods today or on Sun?

Britt - I'm looking forward to seeing your tests in the morning hon!! I'm really hoping for you and Nicole!!

Taebomama - I'm so happy your surgery went well, but do be careful with the BD'ing - I'm sure DH will take it nice and gently :)

Ladybird - How are you feeling? have you gotten any new symptoms?

GossipG - I know it's scary getting a bfn... but I think for me, it's worse just not knowing! Remember that if you do test, we're all here for you, whether it's good news or bad!

Chia - hopefully AF won't come around for you this cycle!

<Drinks more water>

Gossip....if you don't :test: today, I am gonna come over there and make you! :grr::rofl:

nicole
....hope this is the start of your :bfp:. Out of interest are you taking some extra folic in case? I have been downing extra every day because the doc said that might help. Can't hurt?

Taebomama....so pleased you have come through your surgery :hugs: Bet you are so glad you had it done now! :flower:

Britt...can't wait to see the test today! :yipee:

Joli....my next blood test is tomorrow. I have started poas again just to drive myself nutty! Pics in my journal.

Sorry for those I missed but my head is not together atm.

omg girls bfp!!!! i cant bloody believe it! lines r so strong aswel xx

:wohoo: gossip!!!!!!
:bfp::bunny::bfp::rain::bfp::hugs::bfp::yipee::bfp:
So excited for you! I just knew it with :af: being so late!

Gossip...don't forget to keep slapping on the progesterone cream :hugs:

iv just started it again this morn thanks :) and changed ticker... 5 weeks tomorrow omg !! xx

AHHH!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: can we see pics? So nice to get a dark bfp, good job on waiting!!

edit: just saw you already said you were putting pics on, saw bfp and had to post!

Great news Gossipgirly!!!!! Very many congrats on your BFP!! Whoop whoop! Looking forwardto seeing piccies of tests! Yay!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"