Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016: Im so sorry, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. :hugs: I hope you're doing okay, always here to listen if you want to talk.

britt: I hope af stays away, do you feel like she's coming?

I tested with a frer earlier and got a line! I used my 4th pee but held it for 4 hours.

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/12 dpo/?action=view&current=DSC08216.jpg

woohoo Nicole!! That's a clear line alright!! How exciting!! wow, you got 2 bfp's in a row! :) When is the earliest you can have a scan to make sure everything is going ok? I am having my scan at 3pm today, can't wait for DH to see its heartbeat!

Britt - sooooooooo sorry you got another bfn :( Although it's very strange that AF is taking so long right? Well, it's not over till she's here, and I'm really keeping my fx'd that she stays away tomorrow!!

2016 - Thanks for sharing your update with us, I hope your numbers go down soon so that you can start trying again :hugs:

Good luck Joli on your scan today! I'll look forward to seeing it when I come home from work tomorrow lol...

Congrats Nicole!!!!

Hey girls, it is DH's bday tomorrow so we went out for dinner and just got back.

First off big congrats to you Nicole, nice BFP!!! you so deserve this and I know this one will be a sticky.

2016- hope your doing ok, thinking of you. Dont worry about the timing thing, DH and I have always wanted a Jan/Feb or March baby anyway as there is some evidence to support that those childern just due to when they were born (early in the year) may have the biggest chances in being successful in sports/school and opportunities in life. Have you read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell? its an interesting read and talks about that exact thing.

As for me well Joli has some serious a*s kicking to do as AF showed up at 1pm today (2 hours later than last month...wow I am pretty regular now hey)
anyway, not my month and I really have to stop reading into stupid symptoms that are obviously not anything, TTC is taking over and I need to chill in a big way!! No more temps for me and I need to be online a little less, that too has become an addiction.

Have a great evening girls and thanks for the support and rooting for me, you are the best!
hugs,

Hey Britt - Total kicking for AF!!!

:growlmad::growlmad::af::bodyb::bodyb::devil::devil::ninja::ninja::gun::trouble::grr::ban::grr::grr:

I'm so sorry AF showed, how incredibly annoying!!! You know we're still rooting for you, and it's totally understandable if you want to take a wee break from BnB for a bit. There's no need for you to temp, cause you clearly have the most clockwork cycle ever! Whenever you need us, we'll be here! xxx

Hey Gals... so many posts to read in a day's absence. Have been feeling a little under the weather, so did not come online yesterday.

Nicole - Congratulations on your :bfp:! That is so definitely a line. :)

2016 - All i can say is :hugs: hope that things will become clearer soon. Rest, rest and rest! Maybe a little coffee / alcohol wouldn't hurt that much either if it helps you to relax.

Britt - Too bad the :witch: got you this time round, but hope you had a good bday celebration nonetheless. As Joli said, you are definitely super "regular", so there's really no need to temp. One less thing to fret about!

Joli - guess you must be super excited about today's scan. Good luck, and hope to see the pics soon! Remember to describe DH's reaction to us!

Thanks Chia! Scan is in 2.5 hours time...very excited!! Are you going to be testing before AF is due, or will you just wait to see if she comes or not?

Thanks Chia! Scan is in 2.5 hours time...very excited!! Are you going to be testing before AF is due, or will you just wait to see if she comes or not?

I can't really decide... am going to Gold Coast with the hubby on Thursday, and on the schedule would be the theme parks and I really do want to go on the rollercoasters etc. Hence, am tempted to test before AF is due coz if there is any chance of a BFP I wouldn't want to jeopardize it by bumping up and down. But it just seems kinda silly to be testing so early.... does this make any sense?

Nicole, I'm so happy for you!!!!:happydance::dance::happydance:

Joli, Are you going to get pics to post?

2016, You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Britt, I'll have to use my Tae Bo on that ugly witch! I'm so sorry she appeared.

Hey everybody, I hope you all are doing well! I have no time to post right now, but so much is happening I had to say something!

Talk to all you lovely ladies, soon!

Hey Chia - on Thurs you'll be around 11dpo right? Some girls will know if they have a bfp that early (I found out on 9dpo), but some don't get a positive until even a day or two after AF is due...so you could test, but it might not be conclusive unfortunately!! I say just go and have fun! :)

Taebomama - I hope I'll get some pics to post! How is your recovery coming along? After you recover, will you continue to have any heart problems, or does this cure it?

Big congratulations Nicole! You are one fertile myrtle! :hugs: Hope everything works out just perfect this time.

Britt....sorry the :witch: came, and 2 hours late at that! I understand you wanting to chill about things. It really helped me last month when I did that so I am going to do the same. Hope to still see you around though.

Joli...can't wait to hear about the scan :hugs:

wow congrats nicole :) hi everyone, sorry witch got u britt u r 1 step closer to ur bfp! I def think chilling out with the obscessing helped me so gd luck for next month xxx

wow so much is happening, just wanted to pop on for a quick catch up.

Nicole - :bfp: how fantastic, big congrats honey !! :dance::wohoo::wohoo::rain::dance:

britt - sorry the evil :witch: got you, but you've got the right idea bout chilling out next month etc, seemed to help me as I relaxed a bit more about what I ate and drank and just thought that if it didn't happen then there was always next month and got a total shock with my bfp :hugs:

joli - best of luck with the scan, can't wait to see pics if you get some, hope everything goes well.

2016 - just wanted to send you a :hugs: and hope you are feelin as best as you can be at the mo.

Chia - good luck for when you test!

Taebo - hope the recovery is going well (and the bd'ing!!)

sweetmama - hope your ds is recovering well

Joli - I may just do a test on Thursday (if I have the courage to) and if it's a BFN, will go ahead to enjoy myself.

GG - Noticed that your mood is "worried". You okay? :hugs:

Ladybird - Thanks! I really hate the 2ww. :(

yeh im fine thanks I think i will worry until I get confirmation everything is ok xxx

good luck for testing xxx

Yay Nicole.... How fertile are you? Hope new lil beanie is in the right place this time! Very pleased for you.... Congrats! :)

Joli..... Good luck at your scan hun!! Be sure to let us know how it goes! :)

TaeBoMama... Glad op went well and that you're on the mend! :)

Britt..... Sorry witchy bitchy got you hun! Good luck this cycle :)

2016.... Hope hcg drops so you can start ttc your sticky beanie. Sorry this wasn't your time..... Good luck hun :)

I can't believe I'm second trimester already!

Good luck to everyone else!! :)

Hi Everyone - I've had my scan! Everything is looking good, the heartbeat was about 150bpm. I will post a pic of the scan on the graduate thread in a few hours after I get home! DH was so silent and was just watching the heartbeat - I think he was trying not to cry! I definitely only have 1 baby bean! lol. My scan says that based on the size of the bean, I'm at 6w4d, so 2016, I've moved my tickers back a day... can I be a real pain in the neck and ask you to update me on the front page? As loath as I am to move back a day! haha

2016, how are you feeling today hon? Are your tests any lighter today?

Chia - looking forward to hearing about your test on Thurs! Fx'd!

GossipG - are you going to have a blood test soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back