Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow congrats gossipg!!!!! Bfp whoo hooo can't wait to see the pics x

Good morning everyone! my goodness it's early here :( hoping to get back to sleep. I woke up at 3 wide awake...I think my goal of not having open circles this cycle has really backfired! I took a test last night and could see the same line again, but I think this morning is pretty much blank. I am going to take one with smu and then stop for the day, I was just ridiculous yesterday!

2016: I am just taking a prenatal, forgot to ask the dr about it...I will see if they sell any at the pharmacy. If you get any superdrug tests and happen to pee on one, post the pics!! I was wondering if you still have pregnancy symptoms? sore boobs and such?

gossipgirly: Just had to say congrats again!! :happydance:

britt: good luck today!! looking forward to seeing your test and temp!!

taebomama: Glad you're going to get bding!! Feeling lucky is a great sign! I think having the surgery will help a lot, just in regards to stress I mean. Good luck and :dust: When are you due to ov?

sweetmama: yay! glad everything went well!

joli: how's your weekend going? keeping busy so monday comes quickly?

chia: I can't believe you've never poas!!! Enjoy it while it lasts! Once I started I couldn't be stopped. DH gets so annoyed sometimes! Good luck when you decide to test!! Any symptoms so far?

thanks for all your support guys just did a digi and its preg 2-3 weeks :) which i was worried about till i read 2 -3 weeks since i o'vd xxxxx

Hey girls
Nicole- great minds think alike?? I couldnt sleep either...its 3am here, I woke up for a split second (which is not abnormal for me) and i took a temp (yes bad girl I know) and it was very low....of course I'm upset. I realize its the middle of the night but it was an AF is right around the corner temp, so sad. Agghh guys, how can i not know my body- despite the negative tests I really thought i was this time. Just have to wait for af now, either today or tomorrow for sure

I hope you get your BFP Nicole

GG, oh my gosh such wonderful news, congrats hon. Well the holding out to test really worked for you, you are quite far along already! so awesome.

Sweetmama- glad your ds is okay.

Tabeo- now thats a trooper lol, take it easy though hon

hugs

Gossipgirly: That's so exciting about the digi! 2-3 the first day you test! Are you believing it more yet?

Britt: have you ever taken your temp that early before? I think night temps can be pretty erratic for some people. Hopefully it shoots back up when you take it again. It did the other day when it went low! Good luck with testing! What was your temp btw? :hugs:

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06386.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06387.jpg

The tests girls xx

no im not it hasnt sunk in we both just have stupid grins on our faces i should of put myself out of misery days ago xxx

lol that's funny! That's such a great line on the frer, worth waiting for I think. Love it when the test line is darker than the control!

i thought it was neg at first cos i thought that was the test line then i was like...omg its not! its postive!! x

Yowzer! Now that is a line! Much better than my frankly pathetic 20dpo effort today! :rofl:

2016: I hope you're doing okay. Did you call the hospital again to see if you should go in?

I am going to buy some tests for tomorrow from a different batch. smu I could see a line again but faint but I did think there was a bit of pink. This is the only downside of dollar tests I think.

ok I have to bombard you with pics, dh is working overtime so I have no one to squint with me. Can't see it at all on the one I didn't tweak but I could see it irl. I told dh that I wanted to get a better test and he ignored me so I took that as a no. I don't know why I get so impatient.

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/11 dpo/

I can see something on the first test again. :thumbup:

ps. I called the hospital and they were bloody useless. They said I could come in and sit there but they wouldn't do anything!!??!?? WTF? What use is that? :grr:

Bleeding again and I wish my body would just make up its tiny mind and just free me from all this pain and worry :cry:

I can't believe the hospital! That is quite possibly the most unhelpful thing I've ever heard! If you have any pain go anyway, they can't turn you away if you need medical attention. :hugs:

I can see something on the first test again. :thumbup:

ps. I called the hospital and they were bloody useless. They said I could come in and sit there but they wouldn't do anything!!??!?? WTF? What use is that? :grr:

Bleeding again and I wish my body would just make up its tiny mind and just free me from all this pain and worry :cry:

Nicole - I think I do see a faint line on the first test! Hee... you definitely need to try again tomorrow even if DH gets annoyed. :) It's really easy not to POAS when AF signs are so obvious I just "know" it will come.

2016 - I can't believe the hospital treatment! But seriously, are you feeling any pains? Or is it just touch and go bleeding without pain? Hang in there gal, still crossing fingers for you... :hugs:

GG - Love the pics! I am now wondering what gives a bigger "kick", seeing the traditional pink lines or the digtal words "pregnant".

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06386.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/DSC06387.jpg

The tests girls xx

Congratulations!! :bunny: :happydance:
SO exciting! It's actually good you didn't test for a while--now you're even further ahead! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"