Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats GossipyGirl on your BFP!!!!

Thanks all for the well wishes. DS is still a bit out of it today I think he's been sleeping for 3+ hours and he vomitted all over the table this morning poor bubbers.

AFM - My allergies are getting to me ugh!

hey girls, how are you?
Nic, any more testing????
Sweetmama- i see your 15dpo have you tested?

No af for me yet, but like i said last month when I O'd on CD 15 i got it one day later on CD29....so we will shall see if I wake up with the witch.
I have an incredibly sore lower back still, DH bought me a heating bad (how sweet hey) so I am using it now and it feeeels wonderful- this has to be AF related. I have some mildish cramping feeling but its not full AF cramps yet...

tk soon
hugs,

oh and 2016 I dont think you are going to need IVF hon, I thought that was for couples that have problems with conception, and you guys seem to conceive okay your just having unfortunate circumstances with chemicals or ectopics?..not sure but I think the next one will be sticky, third time is the charm!!

thinking of you
hugs,

hey girls, how are you?
Nic, any more testing????
Sweetmama- i see your 15dpo have you tested?

No af for me yet, but like i said last month when I O'd on CD 15 i got it one day later on CD29....so we will shall see if I wake up with the witch.
I have an incredibly sore lower back still, DH bought me a heating bad (how sweet hey) so I am using it now and it feeeels wonderful- this has to be AF related. I have some mildish cramping feeling but its not full AF cramps yet...

tk soon
hugs,

Yeah I tested three times 7dpo, 8DPO and 13 DPO all BFN so I'm just going to wait for AF and then see what happens next month, I want a girl anyways and a december/january wouldn't be so bad.

Morning ladies!

2016 - I agree with Britt, I don't think you need to resort to IVF. I know this is so frustrating, but I have no doubt that you will be able to have a sticky bean soon and naturally.

Nicole - we're looking forward to seeing your next tests!!

Britt - that's sweet that DH got you a heating pad, some tiger balm vapour rub might be really good for the ache as well if DH is willing to give you a little massage :flower:

Taebomama - how's your recovery coming along?

Ladybird - I don't have many symptoms either...my mild nausea seems to have gone, my only thing is sore bb's! I'm normally only a B-cup size, but I swear I've gone up a cup cause all my bras feel tight!! lol

Morning ladies!

2016 - I agree with Britt, I don't think you need to resort to IVF. I know this is so frustrating, but I have no doubt that you will be able to have a sticky bean soon and naturally.

Nicole - we're looking forward to seeing your next tests!!

Britt - that's sweet that DH got you a heating pad, some tiger balm vapour rub might be really good for the ache as well if DH is willing to give you a little massage :flower:

Taebomama - how's your recovery coming along?

Ladybird - I don't have many symptoms either...my mild nausea seems to have gone, my only thing is sore bb's! I'm normally only a B-cup size, but I swear I've gone up a cup cause all my bras feel tight!! lol

Hey, recovery is going really well! I've had low energy today, but that is pretty normal for me around O time. Hubby is doing this week's grocery shopping for me right now, because I'm feeling very LAZY. And here I am on BnB. LOL.

So Joli, You might have to graduate to a bigger cup size, soon. :haha:

Hey Taebomama, you made me lol! Yes, DH is taking great delight in my bb's - he keeps poking them saying "what!? I can't help it, it's like having a brand new pair I've never seen before!" :rofl: I'm glad to hear that you're recovering well, and I hope you and DH were able to BD to catch that eggie! :)

Hey Taebomama, you made me lol! Yes, DH is taking great delight in my bb's - he keeps poking them saying "what!? I can't help it, it's like having a brand new pair I've never seen before!" :rofl: I'm glad to hear that you're recovering well, and I hope you and DH were able to BD to catch that eggie! :)

What's really funny is I actually got a brand new pair just 2 years ago and he's lusting after my preggo boobs more than what he paid for!

Morning ladies, how are we doing?

Happy 10 weeks michelle!

And happy UK Mothers day to all the Aphrodite mums and mums-to-be :flower:

I have just got back from my 3rd blood test this week. Had to walk up the 6 flights to the ward - not easy when my BP is low atm. Results in 2-3 hours but my pee test was lighter this morning so I have hope it wasn't another ectopic.

gutted for ya hun i really am, heres hoping its not xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning everyone, Really glad you guys can see the line! I have taken a couple more, one last night after we got home and one this morning fmu. There's still a line, not really any darker, more clear I think. I'm hoping smu will be darker. Going to get a frer today or tomorrow, I'm a bit scared to in case it's also really faint.

2016: :hugs: I am glad you're getting your bloods done...hope you find out your answer today. There are options before ivf, I think you'll have a healthy pregnancy very soon. :hugs:

Britt: I think that's so funny you had a dream I got my bfp!! I really hope af stays away for you, your temp yesterday looked great! and I wouldn't worry about the bfn, you only held your pee for an hour!

joli: your dh sounds hilarious!!! yay for bigger boobs as well! :)

Sweetmama: Sorry your ds is still not feeling well. How long is your lp normally?

sorry if I missed anyone, just got up to poas and temp but had to read the updates :)

oooo Nicole, I'm so mad at you! lol Some morning buddies we've been lately! Most of the time I'm too exhausted to post but a few things.

In all honesty, I'm just trying not to step on any toes by posting on this thread since I am pregnant. I know you ladies have been trying so hard, I really hope you don't have to try as long as I did.

Blood went up slightly from 54 to 55. :cry: I was really hoping for them to drop significantly. My body won't get on track with a new cycle until they drop. Still I have only missed progesterone for 1 day so perhaps they will drop further when I skip today. :shrug:
I half wonder if they would have been lower had I not drunk so much :rofl:

Good morning everyone, Really glad you guys can see the line! I have taken a couple more, one last night after we got home and one this morning fmu. There's still a line, not really any darker, more clear I think. I'm hoping smu will be darker. Going to get a frer today or tomorrow, I'm a bit scared to in case it's also really faint.

2016: :hugs: I am glad you're getting your bloods done...hope you find out your answer today. There are options before ivf, I think you'll have a healthy pregnancy very soon. :hugs:

Britt: I think that's so funny you had a dream I got my bfp!! I really hope af stays away for you, your temp yesterday looked great! and I wouldn't worry about the bfn, you only held your pee for an hour!

joli: your dh sounds hilarious!!! yay for bigger boobs as well! :)

Sweetmama: Sorry your ds is still not feeling well. How long is your lp normally?

sorry if I missed anyone, just got up to poas and temp but had to read the updates :)

I couldn't even tell you my last cycle was 52 days so I'm hoping this cycle is not that long, so far my LP has been 16 days for this cycle.

2016 - This must be so frustrating for you...I really do feel for you. Will you go for bloods again in 2 days?

Nicole - looking forward to seeing your frer results!! I would have thought that at least a faint line will have showed up by now?

Britt - How's the testing going today hon?

Michele - the girls have been lovely in letting me continue posting on this thread - I want to keep giving them all the same support I got, so I'm sure they won't mind you posting either :flower:

Blood went up slightly from 54 to 55. :cry: I was really hoping for them to drop significantly. My body won't get on track with a new cycle until they drop. Still I have only missed progesterone for 1 day so perhaps they will drop further when I skip today. :shrug:
I half wonder if they would have been lower had I not drunk so much :rofl:

Hon, my heart is just breaking for you. I feel so sad for you....I wish i could give you a hug. I'm glad you had a couple of bevies hon, but definitely rest and pamper yourself, gosh i hope your levels come down too...definitely stop the progeserone.... You will be having a sticky bfp VERY soon. When is your apt with your new FS?

Hey Michelle it was so good to hear from you, we love the graduates posting on here, we all know that you guys are all rooting for us- but thank you so much for your sensitiviy you are too sweet. HOw are you feeling these days?

Nicole- did you post your new tests?

Joli- Hope you are doing well and enjoying the w/e. I personally think its great that you have not many symptoms, I think women that have that sort of pregnancy are just very lucky and i guess thats why there is an ongoing tv series "I didnt know i was pregnant" your levels are definitely very high and you were able to see little beanie on u/s so all is good. Show us a new pic at your next u/s apt.

okay as for me, very boring and i do apologize- no temp and no test yet!!
reason being, complete insomnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 2 days now, last night was the worst, 2.5 hours total sleep- took my temp once after an hour sleep around 5/6am and it was 36.77, NOT recording that one lol...:haha:
So no AF yet.....the latest i have ever had AF was last month on CD 29 (which is today) at 1100am- so almost there now.

again i realize i should have tested positive by now but my sister didnt until one day late....maybe i'm the same??? Hoping girls!!

oh and DH ran out to buy me more preg tests as i didnt feel like going to the same drugstore ha ha, he came back with a double pack of CB digis :dohh: and 2 pk FRER- haa what a great husband!
:hugs:

aww how sweet! :) what a lovely husband you have.

britt im still holding out for you tilll af arrives and just remember if she does its because it wasnt the bean you are meant to have when it happens it will happen for a reason and when ur baby comes all the bfns will be forgotton because you wouldnt of had that baby if it wasnt that egg that was fertilised...if that makes sense lol, how long have u been trying?

i hope u girls dont mind me posting in here because i came and graduated pretty quick (although we been trying for 8 months) im scared to go over to graduates lol it was hard enough going into first tri xxxx

aww how sweet! :) what a lovely husband you have.

britt im still holding out for you tilll af arrives and just remember if she does its because it wasnt the bean you are meant to have when it happens it will happen for a reason and when ur baby comes all the bfns will be forgotton because you wouldnt of had that baby if it wasnt that egg that was fertilised...if that makes sense lol, how long have u been trying?

i hope u girls dont mind me posting in here because i came and graduated pretty quick (although we been trying for 8 months) im scared to go over to graduates lol it was hard enough going into first tri xxxx

ahhh thats incredibly sweet thanks GG. This is our 7 month trying, I was on the pill for almost 15 years (on it early for problem periods) and i came off of it one week before the wedding.

We are happy to have you on like i said to Michelle, geez if the grads didnt post on here there would be hardly anyone, were loosing undergrads like crazy- which is great!!
I think its understandable to be nervous but your already over 5 weeks, so time is already flying by
:hugs:

okay just tested and BFN, think it seriously time to give up hope and face reality at 14dpo and CD29, if its not positive its not going to be. Just waiting for the witch to rear her ugly face now. Thanks for the support and for next month i am not stocking ANY tests at all in the house until i'm late or the day of my expected period- seriously what a freagin waste of money!!! haa ha
have a great day girls and hope you get your BFP Nic
hugs,

I am with you Britt. No testing until 14dpo for me! Sorry about your bfns :hugs:

When I said drunk so much...I meant water. Nicole said dehydration can lower blood hcg so I have been drinking myself stupid. Haven't had alcohol since a glass if port at Christmas. Maybe I should because all this not drinking, no caffiene is not helping.

Joli...I have been told to keep taking the pee sticks and go back Thursday for mire bloods if they get darker by then.

I just realised today that, unless I ov in the next 12 days which is highly unlikely....I won't be having a baby this year :nope: Oh well, I will be happy to have one at all at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"