Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv tried to get an appointment at my drs and the next available is thurs im so angry! x

Tink - how are you feeling in the second tri? Is all the MS gone? the FS said today there's still 20% chance I could have a mc, which is pretty scary...I just keep thinking, that means there's an 80% chance everything will go well - I honestly can't wait until the second tri!

2016: How are you doing? are the tests getting lighter? :hugs:

joli: I can't wait to see your pics! so cute about dh :) The heartbeat was nice and fast :happydance: I'm not sure when I will get a scan, I assume when my levels are over 1000 if they're rising properly.

britt: I'm so sorry af got you! I understand taking a break from the site and symptom spotting, still hope you pop in from time to time though. Love hearing your updates! I hope you're right and this one is sticky!!

chia: How are you doing? Hope you're feeling better, looking forward to you testing!

tink: Yay!! second tri already!! That's crazy how fast time went!

As for me, still peeing on things, my dollar test wasn't darker but I think they take longer to get darker. I'll be going for blood work today or tomorrow, hoping to get into my doctor but I rarely can on short notice so I might have to go to the walk-in clinic again. Having pretty strong af type cramps so I'm hoping it's a good sign! I'm still not sleeping well, thought I was just anxious to test.

Yup my IC is definitely lighter today. Never thought I would be looking forward to a bfn so much.

Nicole...I thunk cramps are good. I def had more cramps with this last bean and I am pretty sure it was in the right place this time. I am feeling positive this is a good one for you. I would get bloods asap and also take as much folic as you can in case you are a bit low after last month. I am taking extra this cycle to give my body a boost.

Joli...I will update the front page later, one day is not too bad!

2016 and Nicoole - I think it's a great idea to give your body as much nurishment as you can get! My dad just bought me these fantastic vitamins - they're made with organic ingredients, and are food-based vitamins, rather than the artificial chemical ones you normally get, so they absorb into your body a lot better, as if they were actual food. I showed it to FS today and he said it was a really comprehensive vitamin. It's from the US, but the shipping is the same cost, no matter how many packs you buy. It's called "New Chapter Organics - Perfect Prenatal". Nicole, FS also put me on 5mg of folic acid a day!

1 day backwards isn't too bad for me, considering in my last scan they moved me 3 days forward! So i guess this means that my bean is still 2 days ahead of schedule :)

Thanks everyone for your congrats!! I meant to say that earlier but I forgot! :doh:

mommymichele: also meant to say hi to you! I have been a bad morning buddy!! :) Sorry you've been so tired, hopefully you'll be full of energy in a few weeks!

2016: Did you get a prescription for the folic acid or did you buy it at the pharmacy? I'm hopefully going to get the bloods done today, scared that I'm going to get a lecture though!

joli: How long did it take for your frer to get pretty dark lines? I know your hcg was above average, just wanting to get an idea. I want to get another frer but don't want to do it too soon since they're so pricey. I saw you can excercise again! That's great!

gossipgirly: I remember thinking I was going to get af with DS but I forgot how nerve wracking it is to have cramps! Do you have any new symptoms? Did you get a hold of clearblue, that's the weirdest test result ever!

Also wondering where tiger4me went? Hope you're doing well if you're reading!

Nicole....I think you need a prescription for the high dose, I will ask the FS fir one when I go. Until then I have just bought normal cheap folic from the pharmacy and am taking extra! Hope you don't get a lecture - what's done is done. If you look on the of test gallery at my "HPT odyssey" I have posted all my tests and the hcg numbers when I got them so you can compare lines to numbers. Weird thing was I got one dark and one medium/light test and the blood hcg wad pretty much the same????? Shows how much the pee tests can vary. Wonder if all the hydration made the pee test lighter but raised my blood hcg like you said :shrug:

2016 - Glad that you are starting to get some clarity :hugs: Know that it's been said often enough but we're here if you need someone to chat with.

Joli - DH's reaction was really sweet! Hope that the next 6 weeks will be a breeze for you!

Nicole - Here's wishing that you're not going get a lecture! Have you tried drinking chamomile tea for the insomnia?

Hey Nicole - within 3 days the line was very clear, and by 5 days, it was dark! The last one you posted was already pretty clear! Each day mine was clearly darker - I'm sure you'll have the same too! When will you do bloods?

Ih HK, you can get 5mg folic acid at any equivalent of Walmart / Boots (for those of you in Canada / England!), there's no need for a prescription. Folic acid is a water soluable vitamin so whatever your body doesn't use just passes through your urine.

hi nicole yes iv done another digi, it says 2-3 weeks still tho booo but it was second morning urine and the first one even tho it said no pregnant had 3+ on lol ... wont do another one till maybe end of week now, dunnno what happened with that one but they said they will send me another one out.. good news is drs have had a cancellation so i dont need to wait till thurs, im going tomorrow morning

not really any more symtoms just a load of cm ...so this is the stuff everyone talks about haha xx

Joli...really? Maximum you can get here without prescription is 800mcg. Silly really cos as you say, it's water soluble and is what's often given to women with recurrent mcd so why don't all TTCers take it as standard???
I am taking Berocca this cycle (which has 400mcg folic in it) as well as my prenatal (which has 400mcg) then I have bought cheap 400mcg ones from the drugstore and will take 10 of those a day! Silly really. I will need to buy shares in the stuff!

GG....it's annoying you can't see the doc sooner, but that's nhs for you :grr:
They didn't even want to do my bloods last week, even with a history of ectopic and bleeding because the line on their pee test was only faint (bearing in mind I had only peed 15 minutes before the test). Most docs don't want to know until 8 weeks minimum but I think they should have people in sooner to make sure they stop smoking/drinking and are taking their vits. Basics really.

What also amazed me was how they insisted on using LMP to date the pregnancy. What about women who ovulate on day 100 for whatever reason. Does that mean they are 16weeks at 14dpo? :rofl: They then scan people and say "I'm sorry madam but your baby is too small for 16 weeks..."
*sigh* we all should have been doctors.

GG - that's great that you're able to get an appointment with the doc so quickly!

I've posted a pic of my 6w4d scan on the graduate thread :)

Hey 2016 - if you want me to send you some 5mg folic acid, let me know! I think I have 800mcg in my multivitamin, and I had the 5mg on top of that!

Thanks Joli...loving the scan :thumbup:
I will see if the new FS will prescribe some but, if not, I might take you up on that offer.

What also amazed me was how they insisted on using LMP to date the pregnancy. What about women who ovulate on day 100 for whatever reason. Does that mean they are 16weeks at 14dpo? :rofl: They then scan people and say "I'm sorry madam but your baby is too small for 16 weeks..."
*sigh* we all should have been doctors.

:rofl: that really had me tickled ... never thought about it that way

Joli: saw the scan :thumbup:

hi nicole yes iv done another digi, it says 2-3 weeks still tho booo but it was second morning urine and the first one even tho it said no pregnant had 3+ on lol ... wont do another one till maybe end of week now, dunnno what happened with that one but they said they will send me another one out.. good news is drs have had a cancellation so i dont need to wait till thurs, im going tomorrow morning

not really any more symtoms just a load of cm ...so this is the stuff everyone talks about haha xx

All the best for your appointment tomorrow!

Hey girls, how are you?
I think my post was misread a little lol....I'm not going anywhere (you cant get rid of me that easily ha ha) I was just saying that i need to majorly chill out as I am starting to become a freak about ttc- ha ha. So that means no temping at all and a little less time on line- not disappear!! are you kidding i love hearing about you guys, I will keep up with the Aphrodite threads but I dont think i will go on other threads ect...

Thanks for all your well wishes, its frustrating and wish I could get into see someone right now and find out whats happening if there is something- ha just got into my GP just now on the phone at 2:50pm tomorrow. awesome

GG and Nic- please, I was given great advice by you guys and also everyone to relax and chill and it will happen, i have to say to both of you please relax as well and enjoy your BFP's this is what you need right now.

Joli- saw bubs, too cute, interesting shape at that point hey? ahh love nature, congrats on the healthy HB- all will be awesome.

thanks Chia for your kind words. I feel better today, need to start focusing on other stuff- i.e. work. ha ha

2016- great pma, sounds like your feeling better hon- lots of rest and pampering.

thats if for now, hugs girls,

Hey Britt - you know it's always great to hear from you :) The beanie is a funny shape isn't it! But I think a lot of that has to do with the way they were holding the ultrasound, cause it seemed to change shape quite a bit during the scan. I know what you mean about trying to focus on work - mine has gone down the pan the last few weeks! I was working just fine when ttc, but ever since the bfp, I've been rubbish! Thankfully we're not too busy at the minute! Hope you have a great day! x

Hey everyone! I went to the walk-in, so lucky there was no one waiting!! The dr gave me a requistion for bloods every two days, one for an ultrasound, and a prescription for folic acid. 90 day supply. My ultrasound is next Tuesday!! She said it's a good sign that I got a positive before 4 weeks. No lecture, I think she was quietly judging me but I could be wrong. I wasn't happy with the line on the test this morning so I took another one after holding my pee for 3 hours, barely there. I think I may have ruined those ones, forgot them in the car overnight and it got pretty cold. I went and bought more and took another one which had a darker line than I've had so far. Let that be a lesson to me only to take one a day.

2016: Thanks for reminding me about the folic acid, :thumbup: When did you work at a cat shelter? I used to work at the humane society, also with hundreds of cats, loved it! Glad your line is getting lighter, although I do find it strange to say that. Hope you're feeling a bit better. I feel like question girl today but are going to continue the accu? :hugs:

Britt: Glad you're still going to come and talk to us!! How are you doing today?

joli: great to see your beanie again! Easier to see this time! Glad you said they are a strange shape, never want to offend the mama :) Ben looked like a little hippo at my 8 week scan. Are you doing the nt scan?

gossip: I'm glad you're getting a new digi from them, way too expensive to be faulty! I'm so scared of the conception indicator, just avoiding that all together for now. I do want another frer though just to compare the lines. Hope you have a good appointment, it's exciting that you've set up the ultrasound! Exciting!

Hope I'm not forgetting anyone...just posting quickly before I finish cleaning. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"