Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016: forgot about this, love that you did that thread! It's nice to see the hcg numbers with the tests! I have a slight obsession with that sort of thing :blush: I have estimated mine to be around 40...just from the comparisons, so I'll see if my prediction is right on Wednesday, well Thurs. if they're slow.

Nicole...you made me lol so hard with your pee stick antics! :rofl: I have actually had too much of a good thing this cycle (as you could rightly see from my other thread). I don't want to poas tomorrow but I have to until bfn. I am hoping the cheapy will be bfn tomorrow then I will do another superdrug one (because that was the first one to pic up the hormone for me)....and that will complete the saga.
Don't even know how I will bring myself to pee on one when I need to again in a few weeks time *sigh*

I picked up the referral from my GP to the new FS today. It is awful and basically makes me sound like a total nut job. I don't see how I can get an honest opinion with a letter like that. I am going to post all the boring details and my general rant in my journal so I don't bog all you ladies down with my crap.

...and to think I was feeling a bit better today until that :cry:

I picked up the referral from my GP to the new FS today. It is awful and basically makes me sound like a total nut job. I don't see how I can get an honest opinion with a letter like that. I am going to post all the boring details and my general rant in my journal so I don't bog all you ladies down with my crap.

...and to think I was feeling a bit better today until that :cry:

Just read your journal... *ouch*... would like to :gun::grr: her on the head! Think you definitely need to get her to seriously amend the referral in order for you to have a fair chance with the second FS. :dohh: don't ever feel bad about ranting, I thot this was the whole point about the thread... that we can say stuff here that we would find it difficult to share with the people around us at the moment. :)

Nicole - it's great that they're checking your bloods every 2 days, and that you'll have your ultrasound on Tues! It sounds like you are in good hands - I just know this one is going to be a sticky bean for you!! I will have an NT scan, I think they will do it around 11/12 weeks. I can't wait to hear about your scan!!

2016 - I just had a major rant on your journal...am infuriated with your GP and FS!!

*Whine Alert*

Not too sure if it's the bug, or AF is drawing near, but it's a bad day today. Been feeling bloated, gassy and pukish. Not helping that I've got loads @ work to clear before I go on leave.

Chia - AF symptoms can also be bfp symptoms, so this might be a good thing! 2 more days until testing day!!

good luck chia, all i had were af symtoms...how many times did i say af is coming girls? xx

Hope you are right gals... but for now it really does feel like a bad case of AF and it's darn uncomfy. Besides, thought that bfp symptoms always come closer to, and mostly after AF is due?

Speaking of which... has the MS been staying away for the both of you?

I had cramps that I thought were af cramps up a few days before af was due..no morning sickness for me at all, infect now a lot of symtoms...but just gtot 3+ on a digi x

Hee... Cool! Now I totally understand the "usefulness" of a digital hpt. ;)

GG...yay for getting your 3+ and all the best for your appt today. :flower:

chia...sending some Aphrodite love and bfp luck your way :dust:

Nicole...glad the docs are doing your bloods, scan and gave you the folic prescription! That's fantastic!!!
I was about to add you to the grad list this morning then remembered myself and thought I should ask first :blush:

Lots of love to the rest of you girls too :friends:

Thanks 2016. I just had this scary thought that IF I do get my BFP I would be feeling this bloated, pukish and uncomy for a good time more to come!

Do any of you girls ever feel "afraid" about pregnancy weight gain, ms and all the other not so pleaseant bits?

chia...sending some Aphrodite love and bfp luck your way :dust:

Really don't feel very hopeful at the moment though... coz my most dependable AF symptom has appeared... I've got the sore boobs. :(

How's the complaint letter coming along? All drafted out?

nah i dont feel afraid of weight gain even tho i need to fit in my wedding dress lol I intend to make the most of pregnancy and eat as I please and swim for exercise of course haha been to drs was rubbish I will write in my journal tho save spammin up this page xx

2016: I think you have every right to rant and rant a lot about this. I'm angry for you. I can't believe these doctors. I'm very happy you're writing the letter, that fs shouldn't be allowed to be so unprofessional and your letter could really help! I hope you can get somewhere with your gp. I'm not sure how it works in the uk but could your new fs call your old gp and get the results of the progesterone test over the phone? Oh and you can add me if you want, I never seem to stay there for long but why not? Seems ok so far.

chia: I think a lot of women get af symptoms in early pregnancy, really hard to distiguish. Are you still testing Thursday? Thanks for the tip about the chamomille tea! I didn't know that was good to help you sleep, I'll pick some up later!

gg: congrats on the 3+ :happydance: so exciting!!

ladybird: Not sure if you're still on this thread but hope you're doing well. Did you ever get sore boobs yet? I am just asking because mine aren't sore and it bothers me a bit, I have heard that breast changes are most common with first pregnancies, wasn't sure if that included soreness.

joli: So not too long until you get to see the baby again! I think the nt scan would give good piece of mind, never had it with Ben but I will if I get that far again. I think it's possible to tentatively find out the gender at the scan. I say girl for you, only because you seem to be having a similar pregnancy as my best friend and she had a girl. Yeah not really basing that on much :)

britt: You have your appt today? if I remember correctly. Let us know what the dr says! Good luck!!

Taebomama: :dust: Have a great feeling for you this cycle!! I really think having the heart condition fixed will help you get your bfp very soon! more relaxed and such! :hugs:

Not much new with me, took another frer...not as dark as the control line but darker than two days ago...so stunned that it's actually continuing to get dark. :) Hoping to get the beta results tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"