Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! happy 8 weeks hibiscus!!! I seem to have missed that somehow :doh: ok I'll post it! I love looking at them too, looking at the pregnancy test gallery is quite a hobby of mine.

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/14%20dpo%20and%2012%20dpo%20frer/?action=view&current=DSC08226.jpg

I can't figure out how to just post the pic on here, find it less annoying than photo bucket but had to use it anyway

Nicole....I could never get sick of looking at hpts. That is a lovely line increase in 2 days :yipee: Proper doubling. Your temps look excellent too. I will add you to the grads when I get home. What is your EDD?

To attach an image you need to "go advanced" when posting, then click on the little paperclip icon which makes a window pop up. If you have pop ups blocked on Internet explored it won't work (you can change this setting).
You then browse your hard drive and find the photo and click upload. Think it needs to be .jpeg format and not too big.
There is also something to upload a URL to show a pic but I have not done that before.

good morning ladies,

Nic- LOVELY lines congrats hon, I am sure this is a sticky one

2016- glad your writing the letter, too often people place docs on this high pedestal and allow them to get away with inappropiate behaviour. I think they need to be held to a higher standard to be respectful and courteouos of their patients. I hope the new FS is excellent.

GG- glad all is going well
good to hear from you too Hibiscus

Yes, I have my apt today, looking forward to it. Although this period is finally normal it seems, quite different and heavy- so I'm feeling a bit more positive.
DH and I are both still sick so a bit at each other's throats right now...lol

hugs,

https://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/nicole3108/14%20dpo%20and%2012%20dpo%20frer/?action=view&current=DSC08226.jpg

I can't figure out how to just post the pic on here, find it less annoying than photo bucket but had to use it anyway

Ooh!! That's a GREAT line. Woohoo! It seems to me that your hCG is probably rising right on track. OK...this calls for a bunny :bunny:

Nicole - that's a lovely line, woohoo! Keep the pics coming - I love looking at them!! Can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow, I"m sure it's gonna be good!

Hey Britt! - sorry you and DH are still feeling sick, you poor things - it's been like a week now right?? You're seeing a GP today right? - hope it all goes well :)

Chia - I am totally worried about pregnancy weight, and in particular, stretchmarks!! I have some stretchmarks on my hips from my growth spurt, and my mom has a lovely flat stomach, but it's covered in stretchmarks, so I think I'm really susceptible to getting them. I've bought some Bio Oil, which I've had friends tell me about, so whilst it's a bit oily, I've started using it!

Hibiscus - can I ask i you've gained any weight at all? (no need to answer if you'd rather not!)

nah i dont feel afraid of weight gain even tho i need to fit in my wedding dress lol I intend to make the most of pregnancy and eat as I please and swim for exercise of course haha been to drs was rubbish I will write in my journal tho save spammin up this page xx

Your wedding ticker always catches my attention :) How long does it take to prep for a wedding? Over in Singapore, everything has to be booked up a year ahead. I agree that you should just eat as you please... any cravings as yet?

Britt - Am sorry you and DH are still sick... lots of water and rest :sleep:!

Nicole - There's really something quite exciting about positive HPTs, especially ones like yours where the line keeps getting darker. Rem, I could not see anything on the first one! Am 50/50 about testing, some part of me just "knows" that AF is going to arrive, and I really want to hold off the POAS addiction as long as possible (I am already a BnB addict) :rofl: Totally understand how GossipGirly felt then.

Joli - My mum has really scary stretch marks too! Since you are in HKG, i.e. cosmetic heaven, you can consider trying Clarins Stretch Mark Control, lots of my "mummy" friends think it is great. https://sg.clarins.com/beauty-produ...ette/firming/stretch-mark-control/C020302004/

ooohh, thanks Chia, I'll go to Sasa to check it out! I've heard Tri-lastin is supposed to be very good too, but I think it's pretty pricy... I'll try whatever will work! lol

On a good note, I made it to the gym this lunchtime after no exercise for 2 months now! I've been dying to do a workout, so whilst it was strange cause I didn't really know what I could and couldn't to, it felt great to get some free-weights in my hands again!

Hibiscus - can I ask i you've gained any weight at all? (no need to answer if you'd rather not!)

I'm sure I have! I just haven't weighed myself in months because I'm too depressed about it. I started gaining weight like a year ago. Argh. I'm gonna force myself to weigh before I go to the Dr's on Thursday, so it's not a huge shock. I guess it's good to get a baseline...

Afternoon ladies

yep I'm still here nicole, I am flitting between here and first tri but gotta keep up with what's happening with you lovely ladies. fab line on that frer, deffo seems to be doubling! As hibiscus says, a rabbit is definately in order! :bunny: (always wanted to use that one!)

just a quick visit cause I'm in work at the mo!:blush:

Oh forgot to say, nicole - I still only have slightly sore boobs and tiredness as symptoms so don't worry too much xx

Hey Hibiscus - good luck with the docs on Thurs - I'm already imagining what my workout plans will be like after the baby is out to get back into shape! But I guess more than anything I'm grateful that I have a beanie - the weight isn't nearly as important in comparison!

Hey all sorry was away my son ended up getting really sick yesterday and is sick today too, his temp has been fluctuating between 38.5 and 40.5 degrees celcius. So I've been nursing him. He slept all day yesterday and until noon today.

AFM - CD2 for me today. But I'm ok with it, I knew she was coming anyways, oh well next time, at least my cycle was only 32 days last cycle. Wonder how long it will be this cycle.

Britt - Sorry about AF.

ch - we have been booked up for about a year and a half, august is one of the most popular months in the uk to get wed so u have to get in early xx

How are all you lovely ladies?

As for the discussion about the worry of weight gain, stretch marks and other unpleasant pregnancy related stuff: I'm not too worried about weight gain. Although, with my first pregnancy I gained over 50 lbs...yikes!:mamafy: Pre-pregnancy weight was about 95 lbs, so that tells you that I'm not worried about stretch marks either...cause I got that out of the way with my first pregnancy. :haha: My next 3 pregnancies were normal weight gain and no new stretch marks. I lose the weight pretty fast. I love to workout (Tae Bo all the way!) and plan to do pregnancy workouts once I am PREGNANT. I got 2 pregnancy workout DVDs for Christmas and can't wait to open them up! I'm pretty sure I'll have to deal with the dreaded morning sickness :sick:, I did with all my previous pregnancies. But miracles do happen, so we'll see.

2016, I read your journal...man, some doctors can be total jerks! I like the way you take action over your health. Keep up your determination, and don't let anyone intimidate you!

I should go to bed. See you ladies in the morning! :flower:

Love looking at hpt!!

and gossip...congrats on the 3+ i didnt get one of those untill i was well into my 6th week of pregnancy!!

TaeBoMama - looks like you really do seem to lose the weight really fast - and you were really light pre pregnancy!

Joli - Good that you got to finally exercise a little

GG - 1.5 yrs! Wow... you must be all prepped up and excited about it. And now you will have a little bundle of joy to add on to the festivities.

Anyways, have got a "confession" to make. Felt so :sick: this morning that I decided to test, and as expected got my :bfn:. Must say, though I was half expecting it, it was really disappointing all the same. And to make it worse, news just came in that there's a cyclone approaching east coast Aussie, where I am supposed to be holidaying tomorrow! I know I should be like concerned that there will be no loss of life, etc, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"