Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the congrats 2016 :) That's so odd that your progesterone is still high... I wonder if this will help lengthen your LP naturally, since your body has realised it can produce this much progesterone. This must all be so frustrating for you...I hope it clears soon xx

Nicole - I know it must be really for you not to worry after everything you've been through, but your beta number is really very good! When is your next bloods - tomorrow?

joli: yay!! 7 weeks already! :yipee: I am unreasonably excited about your bump collage. I tried to remember the word estradiol yesterday, glad you know it :doh: I don't want to get ahead of myself either but I'm feeling pretty hopeful, thank you!

sweetmama: That's awful your son is still sick, DS has been sick once and it's a terrible feeling. I hope he gets better very soon and you get some sleep.

britt: Haven't found much on google, other than some places have 12 as the high end of normal. I am not sure if I'm searching for the right thing because all I keep finding are explanations of what fsh is. Where are you going for work? I feel like sometimes when you hear it may take longer it can happen more quickly for some reason. Terrible sentence but I couldn't think of a better way to put it. I live in Oshawa ON, about 40 mins from toronto.

hibiscus: hope you have a great appointment, can't wait to hear how it went!!

chia: Hope you're having a good day, still hoping you'll get your bfp this cycle :) Keep us updated if you pee on any sticks!

AF offically due today...always have a 34 day cycle, so I think I may have a 15 day lp. Either way I'm quite relieved since the cramping really makes you wonder.

yeah, tomorrow I get my results from yesterday and another test, should get those results tuesday. I have the ultrasound Tuesday, hope they can see a sac but I think it may be too early if my hcg isn't over 1000 yet.

Sorry I mistyped, meant to say 77. Still higher though. Waiting for the doctor to call me. Going slightly out of my head with worry :loopy:

Sorry I mistyped, meant to say 77. Still higher though. Waiting for the doctor to call me. Going slightly out of my head with worry :loopy:

Jeez..I wonder what the heck is going on?
Are you worried about ectopic?

Happy 7 weeks, Joli! Seems like you just got your BFP last week--time is flying!

oh, 2016, I'm really sorry about the rising hcg... I really really hope the doc can come back to you with some positive news, I'm really feeling for you hon xxx

Nicole - it's so great that you're being taken care of. Lookin forward to hearing about your results tomorrow!! I found it quite hard to research Britt's situation too...lots of information about fsh, but the info and advice about high fsh varied so much, it's hard to figure out which is most relevant.

Thanks Hibiscus - I feel like time is going by so incredibly slowly! I honestly can't wait to get through the 12 weeks - I bet you're looking forward to the same thing! Good luck wih your appointment today! x

2016.... I'm thinking of you hun..... Hope it's not another ectopic! Keep us posted. I'm sure the docs will do some investigating and give you some much needed answers. *hugs* xx

2016, You poor thing! I hope it proves not to be ectopic. I'm sure the waiting is excruciating! :hugs2:

Sweetmama, How's your son today?

TaeBoMama - looks like you really do seem to lose the weight really fast - and you were really light pre pregnancy!

Chia,

Yeah, but that weight was when I was 20 years old. I'm still small, but about 20 lbs heavier. So, are you on vacation today? How's it going?

Hey Taebomama, you must be tiny! I started at 134 pounds, but I'm pretty tall (5'8") and have an athletic build. I'm not used to putting on weight, so this is all very surreal! I just don't think I'm supposed to put this much on this quickly...but I guess as long as I stay the same between 7-12 weeks, I won't feel so bad!

Joli, Try not to worry too much about gaining weight. I know it's easier said than done. But as long as you’re eating healthy and getting some exercise, your body will gain what it needs to have a healthy pregnancy. soon after the baby comes you can get serious with your exercising. Working out during pregnancy (not trying to lose weight though) has so many benefits and it will help you not gain too much weight. Here's a good article about exercise during pregnancy: https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/exercise-during-pregnancy

Congrats on the 7 weeks!:winkwink: I'm looking forward to those bump pics! Is that weird? LOL.

hibiscus, Have you been to your OB appointment today?

Well ladies, I'm starving so maybe I'll come back later to post some more. But once my kids wake up, we have to get to our studies (I homeschool them). Normally, they'd be up by now, but they were up late last night. I like it that way, I like my quiet mornings. :thumbup:

Take care!

Hi All
I hope everyone is doing well today!
I just had my first OB appt and posted details over at the graduates thread. In short, everything went well, got my appts booked through 28 weeks. Scary and exciting...

Hibiscus...glad all went well.

....loooong update in my journal :cry:

hi girls just popping in to say hi had a horrible 12 hour shift today with nausea and a nasty headache :( im ready for bed 1 down 2 to go, hope everyone is well xxx

Taebomama, He's good, thankfully he's feeling much better today then the last couple of days.

AFM - I went to the OB/GYN today and I got some kind of crappy news but she said my chances of concieving are good, she won't give me clomid till we've been trying 6 more months, but that's ok. The bad news was the geneticist she sent some blood work too says I have some chromosomal anomolies and that's probably why I've miscarried so much so there is really nothing they can do to stop it if I have a miscarriage, and that could be also what's causing infertility issues, but they are making my DF go for genetic screening just to be sure that its only me.

Thanks for the info Taebomama :) That article is really helpful!! I think weight has become more of an issue here in HK because with so many little chinese ladies having babies (who hardly gain any weight), the doctors here are not shy about telling Western women about getting fat - I went to my gyno, and one her last comments was "don't become a fat pregnant woman - you better not get fat, don't gain any more than 25 pounds, remember the baby is only 7 pounds" bla bla bla. I have a friend here who is 6 m onths pregnant, and her baby is in the 95th percentile for largeness, and the doctors are so mean to her about her weight - she's not even normally a big girl, but the doctors here can't seem to get their heads around Western women being bigger than Chinese women, and therefore their babies will be bigger and they are likely to gain more weight! But - you're right, I'm not going to get sucked into all that nonsense! I think you're so correct in saying your body will do what it needs to do to keep the baby healthy, so thank you! :) (and sorry for the rant!)

2016 - I'm going to have a read in your journal now... from what the girls have said, it doesn't sound good :(

GG - sorry you're feeling so ill! When do you think you'll tell your work about your news? They might be able to shorten your shifts a bit?

Hibiscus - glad everything went well with your appointment!! I'm looking forward to taking a peak read in the grad thread shortly!

Thanks for the info Taebomama :) That article is really helpful!! I think weight has become more of an issue here in HK because with so many little chinese ladies having babies (who hardly gain any weight), the doctors here are not shy about telling Western women about getting fat - I went to my gyno, and one her last comments was "don't become a fat pregnant woman - you better not get fat, don't gain any more than 25 pounds, remember the baby is only 7 pounds" bla bla bla. I have a friend here who is 6 m onths pregnant, and her baby is in the 95th percentile for largeness, and the doctors are so mean to her about her weight - she's not even normally a big girl, but the doctors here can't seem to get their heads around Western women being bigger than Chinese women, and therefore their babies will be bigger and they are likely to gain more weight! But - you're right, I'm not going to get sucked into all that nonsense! I think you're so correct in saying your body will do what it needs to do to keep the baby healthy, so thank you! :) (and sorry for the rant!)

Wow! I can't believe that stuff about the weight. I told my NP today that I'm concerned about gaining too much, since I am 20 lbs over where I want to be anyway, and she said that now is not the time to worry about it. She told me I need to gain at least 20-25 through this thing. I hope I can actually keep it to 25. I'm going to be counting on breastfeeding to lose weight a lot haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"