Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 - I am so so so sorry you're going through this again, I really feel for you. We're all here for you, and you know we'll give you as much support as we can. I hope you'll be able to see the senior consultants shortly. This just goes to show how rubbish your other doc was, since the scan has clearly showed that you are having an ectopic. I hope this all gets sorted for you soon - this is hard enough for you to deal with without the added stress of having to find the hospitals etc. yourself. xxx

Another long update in my journal. I am back home under "watchful waiting". Let's hope I don't rupture in the meantime :cry:

2016: posted in your journal a bit ago so just more :hugs: wish there was something I could do. Hope you are doing okay.

It's so quiet on here! Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to reading all of the updates!

I called yesterday for my beta results. I worried after that I had heard her wrong but I am 99% sure that I heard correctly. 13 dpo: 51, 15 dpo: 185 so a doubling time of 25.82 hours...so shocked!!! :yipee: I should have asked again to make sure but I didn't question my listening skills until I got off the phone. I had to go to a different lab and use my requisition from last cycle because the lab at my clinic closes at 12 on fridays and I forgot :dohh: Good thing is I can go this afternoon and get my results from yesterday, they do the tests on site so they come in right away. Apparently they won't send the results to my dr. but I think that's bs, they did last time.

Nicole...wow fantastic betas! Sounds like this is your lucky super sticky bean! :yipee:

Hey Girls, just a quick one to check in on you all. Please forgive all typos, etc, but posting on a BB on this "laidback" network is harder than I thought it would be.

2016 - Am so sorry about all that has been happening. Lots of hugs and really hope that things will be sorted out soon.

Nicole - Great news on the HCG levels! Keep the updates coming.

As for me, had a great two days of sleep, food, sun, sleep! Rollercoasters tom, hope that AF stays away for one day more!

Wow, Nicole! Those numbers are great! It sounds like things are right on track--yay!

Hey girls,
my apologies as well for being quiet its been a very crazy busy business trip and i got back quite late to Cgy last night

2016- so awful, i read your journal last night but havent this morning, i hope you get the help and medicine you need hon. Big hugs to you...we are here for you

Nicole- those #'s sound pretty darn near perfect, woo hoo congrats!!

Chia- I hope AF stays aware for 9 months for you!!! have you tested yet??

i got to run girls sorry, I have to head to our rental property this morning, should be back on later in the day (hopefully)
hugs,

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a bit quiet today, with baby on the way, DH and I decided to take a look at some bigger properties, and believe it or not, we found one today! Right now we only work 10mins from work, but our apartment is tiny - we've now found ourself a house, about 45mins from work... it's still under construction, and we spent 12 hours today negotiating what will and will not be included in the purchase price. Exhausted!

Nicole - what awesome beta numbers!! I just know this one's gonna be a sticky one for you!!

Britt - how's everything going with you? Are you feeling a lot more chilled out now that you've stopped temping? I have found it quite liberating!

2016 - I'm so sorry you're going through this... I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. We're thinking of you!!

Chia - hope you're having an awesome holiday!

Joli...Huge congrats on the new house! Wonderful news!

Hey 2016, thanks :) I've just had a read of your journal, I am just speechless, I wish there was more that we could do or say to make this all better again. Before you consider IVF, I wonder if IUI would work for you guys like it did for us... When you have an ectopic, does it often happen because the egg gets fertilised too high up, so but the time it's ready to latch on, it's still in the tube? Maybe with IUI they can work out the timing better, since they control the time which you ovulate? DH and I had accepted that we were most likely going to have to go through with IVF, and whilst it wouldn't have been easy, I was already injections for 25 days, and feeling several eggs develop, so I don't think the feelin would have been that dissimilar. But in saying all this... without tempting face, Nicole seems to have a sticky one this time, after having several ectopic, so there is hope in concieving naturally... hopefully your new FS will be able to advise you on the best way forward. One step at a time hon... but we're here for you every step of the way! xxx

I think the problem with IUI is that the embryo will still form in the tube and, if it's obstructed, is likely to stick there again. I know nicole has been very lucky with her bean this time but I personally can't go through this stress and risk ever again. :nope: If it were easier to get reasonable treatment in this country eg. more easily get the methotrexate shot if all went wrong, I might be tempted to try again and again.
Sorry if that's weak...but I feel weak right now :shrug:

hey ladies I O on CD15 and my man aint here! pout

hello sorry I havnt been on iv been to the emergency docs today as I had some cramps and bleeding and then my discharge got more dark orange than yellow as usual anyway cut a long story short everything is fine and i got some antibiotics for a nasty water infection.

hope all is well with everyone sorry I havnt really read up just skimmed as a bit tired tonight xx

Hey girls, wanted to say a quick hello, sounds like everyone has had a busy weekend.
Shey- oh no!! is he coming home at all during your fertile period?? hope so

GG- oh my gosh hon, I hope all is okay with you. Sorry to hear that you've been going through this scare, I hope the antibotics did the trick. :hugs:

Joli- hon how are you doing, its Monday morning there now.

2016- gosh hon, worried havent heard an update for you hope all is okay and that you got the medication and treatment you so need for this ectopic. :hugs:

Nicole- how are you doing sweetie?? Hope you are getting excited about your sticky BFP. :thumbup:

Tabeo- how are you doing hon? I believe you are in the 2ww

as for me nothing exciting, cycle day 8, had some EWCM yesterday so DH and I BD but of course negative opk so strange...I had EWCM at this point in my cycle last month too...hopefully i get lots around O time.

anyway, hope to hear from everyone soon
:hugs:

Hi all.

Have to dash for work but just to let you know I am on the mend. Update in my journal for those of you who like long stories. :haha:

xx

Hello girls...

Joli - great news about the house! 45mins ain't too bad if it gives you some space. Out of curiousity, do you speak cantonese?

2016 - glad that you are on the mend. Big Hugs!

GG - rest well gal.

Britt - have fun BD-ing!

Nicole - hope things are good. Any new symptoms?

I had a great couple of days at the theme parks, and was egging hubby on to take all the thrill rides incl one that had a 120m/39 storey drop. AF has not arrived as yet, but I can so feel it coming. Will see how it goes tom! Went to the pharmacy and had my "first" look at a FRER test, contemplating buying a pack home. ;) have never seen a "pink" test before.

shey: Sorry you missed ov this cycle, can you set it up so he'll be there next cycle? Must be so hard ttc in different places.

britt: Good to hear from you!! It's always good to bd just in case! So excited for when you're in the tww again!! I've been enjoying my bfp in between freaking out over nothing. :blush:

2016: How's it going being back at work? Did you end up telling you boss what's going on? hope your blood work comes back soon so you'll have a better idea of what's going on. So glad you're not in pain anymore.

joli: that's so exciting about the house! When will you be moving?

chia: I hope af doesn't come, I find it really hard to tell the difference between af cramps and early pregnancy cramps so you never know! You have a lot of self restraint not to buy the tests! :thumbup:

gossipgirly: Glad it was nothing serious! Hope you're feeling better. :)

I still haven't got my results from Friday, they don't do them on site, not sure why that woman told me they do. Normally they are back within 24 hrs but I guess since it was a saturday they didn't come in. Today they should be in for sure! ms is kicking in already, but it was the same with ds so I think it's a good sign. This is gross but I just have so much stomach acid when I'm pregnant, makes me throw up pretty often, didn't have much luck eating yesterday. Never thought I'd be so happy to puke but it does make me feel like things are probably okay. My first ultrasound is tomorrow, so nervous!!

Hi everyone - sorry I haven't been on earlier, it's been a manic day with sorting out the property and finding a mortgagor, lawyer - boring stuff!! Onto better things!

2016 - do you think the FS in the UK would be able to do IVF for you, are there any regulations on how long you have to have been trying etc? I don't think there's really any issues in HK, but I think some countries are different. If you do decide to go down that route, maybe you'd want to consider doing it back in SA - great medical care and much cheaper than the UK. I'm going to have a read of your journal shortly to see how you've been getting on x

Britt - that's great that you've got ewcm already! about 6 more days until the big O! I'm doing well - pretty emotional the last few days, I seem to get angry very quickly, then will be near tears the next second when I feel bad for being angry for no good reason! DH is being very patient! MS is still not too bad, and managable, so I think I'm pretty lucky!

GG - you must have been so terrified- i'm so glad everything is ok!!!

Nicole, I'm looking forward to your beta results - having MS is a great sign! I'm sure your results will be great. Make sure you get a pic of your scan to send us!

Chia - are you going to test tomorrow?? Glad you had a fun holiday! I can speak some Cantonese, but not great! My mandarin is a lot better, since my mom is from Taiwan - but it's just conversational, I can't talk to clients in legal language! Are your parents originally from Singapore?

Joli...dont think there are any regulations how long you have to have been trying if you are willing to pay for it. If you want it through government health it's 2-3 years.
You are right it's much cheaper in SA but I would have to have some of the stuff done here as I can't well go out there twice or stay there a month. Thing is with the cost of plane tickets, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked put the same just to have it all here. 2 plane tickets would be about £1500 from here! :shrug:

Anyway...Saturdays bloods are back up from 130 to 200 :growlmad:

am having accu right now to try help my body heal :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe