Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls!

Just a really quick note to let you know hubby had an appointment today to get on a new, more sperm friendly medication. I'm not sure if he was able to get away from work to make it to the appointment or not. But he was supposed to ask if we'd have to wait the recommended 3 months. I'll let you guys know when I know. :winkwink:

On a sad note...

Today, a young lady of only 20 years will be laid to rest. Although I never met her, the tragedy of this is quite sad. Megan was killed Sunday morning in a car accident. Her boyfriend says she was driving, but I think it was him. He was drunk. He pulled her body from the vehicle before the cops got to the scene. This woman was technically my stepsister.

oh my goodness, how horrific. Taebo, I am so sorry to hear this news- only 20 years old...not right at all and SO beautiful!! Big :hugs: hon.
A similar situation happend to my friends sister a long time ago, basically the boyfriend stated her sister was driving when it was him- he was trying to outrun the cops...he never did any time, and she died so young- at 19 I think...incredibly sad.
:hugs:

Britt...how did you girls think it kept updating? :rofl:

I am so excited about your positive opk early! :yipee: I hope this works first time for you! :dust:

ha ha, I actually wondered that and than I was like....nah!!!!...
:rofl:
ha you're the best for doing that :)

Teobomama - I'm so so sorry for your loss, and what an awful way - I am just speechless - my heart goes out to you...

GG - I agree with the other girls, keep away from the bar jobs, you'll be strained on your feet, plus you never know what kind of loutish lads will be out and about in pubs! Whereabouts in Kent will you be moving? (oh - yes it was me on FB!)

Britt - that's awesome about the +opk!! yeah!!!! I knew Clomid would be great with you! Oh, I'm sooooooo keeping my fx'd for you hon!

Taebomama....terribly sorry to hear about your friend/stepsister. Such a tragedy for someone to pass away at such a young age. xx

i agree with other girls taebo such a tragedy, i hope there a witness or something to prove he was driving, that is so sad :( maybe draggin her from car did more damage than good, very very sad and so young and beautiful xx

Taebo - Sorry for your loss that is so sad.

Not much for persies today I had a heck of a fight with DF and I think our relationship is going down the tubes.

What is it with guys these days acting up?

Hi Ladies

Sweetmama and Shey - really sorry about the guys in your life...must be really tough when you're ttc...

Well, as promised, attached are my bump pics! I should have taken front views as well, cause it's widened that way too! lol. I'll do another collage for 24 weeks as well! I hope the collage comes out ok on BnB...

Attachments

• First Trimester.jpg
    First Trimester.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 15
TBMama - So soory for your loss... :hug:

Britt - Yeah to the positive OPK! Really crossing fingers for you!

Joli - Woo hoo to the bump pic collage! There is an obvious bump 10 weeks onwards!

Joli - It is rough especially since our fight has been about TTC, its hard to do when your DF is being all wishy washy

Hi Ladies

Sweetmama and Shey - really sorry about the guys in your life...must be really tough when you're ttc...

Well, as promised, attached are my bump pics! I should have taken front views as well, cause it's widened that way too! lol. I'll do another collage for 24 weeks as well! I hope the collage comes out ok on BnB...

OH MY GOSH JOLI!!!!!!! Those pics are awesome!! Thanks for sharing :happydance::happydance::thumbup:
Your bump is so cute, still small... ) dont worry about any weight gain at all girl (dont go by the books on exact weight gain per month) as you are still SO very tiny!! You are going to be one hot momma
:hugs:

hehe, yeah, I know the bump is still small right now - but it's big enough so that I can't button up my trousers any more! haha. I've decided to tell my work on May 6th (I'll be just past the 14 week mark)...

hehe, yeah, I know the bump is still small right now - but it's big enough so that I can't button up my trousers any more! haha. I've decided to tell my work on May 6th (I'll be just past the 14 week mark)...

Oh my gosh, good for you Joli- I will definitely be waiting to hear how that goes. I hope that your boss is fair like he should be to you.
cant believe how far you are now

Sweetmama, hope you and OH work everything out.. :hugs:

Taebo, Chia how are you doing?

GG, how was the weekend?

as for me, well I am either 1dpo or 2dpo...no clue, my temps have been wonky and i got my +ve opk 3 days ago. I am not sure if its possible I could O on the same day I got my +ve but it sure seemed like it

:kiss:

Hey Sweetmama - that's tough if you're fighting about ttc... maybe you both just feel like you're under a lot of pressure after everything that has just happened with you...?

Hey Britt! After looking at your chart, it looks like you did O on the same that you got your +opk... it is totally possible for it to happen on the same day on Clomid... I guess if your temps stay up tomorrow, you'll get your crosshairs! :happydance:

Hey Britt! After looking at your chart, it looks like you did O on the same that you got your +opk... it is totally possible for it to happen on the same day on Clomid... I guess if your temps stay up tomorrow, you'll get your crosshairs! :happydance:

really??? so that can happen when you are on clomid, +ve opk same day of O?
well we really didnt get to too much BD'ng though...:wacko: did manage to BD day of +opk and then about 2.5 days before that....hopefully thats enough (oh and the day after +ve opk)
yeah, I didnt drink the night before or anything.,..so interesting about the high temp.

talk soon and thanks for the advice :hug:

Aww cute bump Joli
I have a new bf and he is a sweetie.Can't wait to see him this coming weekend

Hey Britt - clomid can make your +opk and O timing go a bit wacky - I got 4 straight days of +opk! It's possible that if you did an opk test the evening before your +opk, it might have been positive - I think you generally O about 12-24 hours after the first + (so you might have tested right in between). Did that sentence make any sense? lol xxx

Hey Shey - that's sweet that you have a new bf - hope he treats you nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"