Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joli - I think he feels pressured because I feel pressured because of my issues with having chromosomal abnormalities I don't want to have babies after 30 and now he wants to wait a year to 2 years and I feel that is just too long.

TBM....sorry about :witch: hopefully you can sort out things with the BP meds and give you better and better chances over the coming months :thumbup:

Britt...I also reckon CD13 might be your ov day. Hoping for crosshairs today :yipee: I know it sounds corny but it really really only takes one! Dh and I BD less than half our normal amount this lucky cycle and it worked! :dust:

Sweetmama, that really tough - has the doctor told you that your risk for abnormalities increases after you're 30? If so, maybe it would be helpful for your OH to understand the risks in waiting, you could even see the doc together? How old is he? It can sometimes be hard for guys to get their heads around becoming fathers, especially if they haven't been married for a while. Maybe if you just explain the risks of waiting and weighing that up against the odds of not being able to have kids in the future, then give his some time to think about it, he might come around.... I really hope it works out for you! :flower:

Good morning everyone! we didn't get the place we wanted...really disappointed. So I'm back to looking again!

Britt: Does look like you ov'd! I'm excited to see this morning's temp although I realized it's still very early where you are. The clomid seemed to have a good effect on you with the early ov! :dust: and :happydance: for the tww! :)

shey: Good to hear you've got a new boyfriend, let us know how it goes!

taebomama: That's terrible...such a sad thing to hear. I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you heard anything from your dh's doctor yet?

sweetmama: I hope you and your DH can get everything sorted soon. Maybe he's just having a nervous moment, when my DH and I started ntnp for the first time we were 23 and he had some nervous times where he wasn't as sure, in the end always went back to wanting to try. Just had some freak outs along the way. Keep us updated. :hugs:

gg: Can't remember where you posted this so I'll just write it here. I'm so happy you heard the heartbeat!!! Didn't take you long to find after all. I'm going to look into the dopplar you got, seems to be a good one :thumbup:

Joli: I forgot earlier but I would love it if you could give me some pointers on interviews. I don't think I've ever had a really good one. That's incredible that you've gotten every job you've interviewed for. Hopefully I'll be messaging you soon for some help!

Britt: Thanks for your tips too, I need all the help I can get! :thumbup: Now time to get off bnb and get something done. I'm having a terrible time pulling myself away from the computer today.

Nicole I will let ya'll know. I get to see him this weekend

Sweetmama, that really tough - has the doctor told you that your risk for abnormalities increases after you're 30? If so, maybe it would be helpful for your OH to understand the risks in waiting, you could even see the doc together? How old is he? It can sometimes be hard for guys to get their heads around becoming fathers, especially if they haven't been married for a while. Maybe if you just explain the risks of waiting and weighing that up against the odds of not being able to have kids in the future, then give his some time to think about it, he might come around.... I really hope it works out for you! :flower:

Joli- He is aware of the risks, the doctor talked to us both, he's the type to research everything, and yes my risk of having a child with downs syndrome or other abnormalities goes up significantly after 30 because of my chromosomal abnormalities. He is 26. And I have explained my side, he just doesn't seem to care and I've basically started giving up on ever TTC because we can't seem to agree. But we did agree to go based on what the Doctor says instead.

Good morning everyone! we didn't get the place we wanted...really disappointed. So I'm back to looking again!

Britt: Does look like you ov'd! I'm excited to see this morning's temp although I realized it's still very early where you are. The clomid seemed to have a good effect on you with the early ov! :dust: and :happydance: for the tww! :)

shey: Good to hear you've got a new boyfriend, let us know how it goes!

taebomama: That's terrible...such a sad thing to hear. I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you heard anything from your dh's doctor yet?

sweetmama: I hope you and your DH can get everything sorted soon. Maybe he's just having a nervous moment, when my DH and I started ntnp for the first time we were 23 and he had some nervous times where he wasn't as sure, in the end always went back to wanting to try. Just had some freak outs along the way. Keep us updated. :hugs:

gg: Can't remember where you posted this so I'll just write it here. I'm so happy you heard the heartbeat!!! Didn't take you long to find after all. I'm going to look into the dopplar you got, seems to be a good one :thumbup:

Nicole - I hope it is just his nerves because he's beginning to get on mine.

Hey Nicole - I would love the opportunity to help you out! :)

Sweetmama - your situations sounds really tough, I'm sorry you're having to go through this dilemna...this may sound extreme, but would you consider freezing some of your eggs to wait until he's ready - then at least you'll know that you've got some eggs which have a lower chance of abnormalities? I had considered the idea myself when I found out that I wasn't ovulating, and I'd also considered it for DH, since his spermys aren't great quality, I had wondered whether they would get worse in the future. The storage for 3 years isn't too expensive in HK, I'm not sure how much it would cost in Canada. It's just a thought... I'm trying to think of things which might help the two of you come up with a compromise rather than totally giving up. I guess for a guy, 26 is pretty young - like Nicole says, they can have their freak-out moments! But you never know, maybe if you guys just take a month off and just enjoy each other's company, it might give him the break he needs, and you must just get that bfp when you guys aren't worrying as much about it? I feel for you... I hope things work out!

Joli - Thank you for the kind words, I've actually talked to him about doing IVF because they test your sperm and eggs for chromosomal abnormalities and luckily enough we both have plans where we are covered for the drugs and the IVF itself and he is willing to do that, but on that same page I'm scared of the complications it may arise in me if I get pregnant with 7 or 8 or whatever as you well know there is an increased risk of that. I should talk to my doctor about freezing my good eggs and how much it would cost.

Hey Nicole - I would love the opportunity to help you out! :)

Sweetmama - your situations sounds really tough, I'm sorry you're having to go through this dilemna...this may sound extreme, but would you consider freezing some of your eggs to wait until he's ready - then at least you'll know that you've got some eggs which have a lower chance of abnormalities? I had considered the idea myself when I found out that I wasn't ovulating, and I'd also considered it for DH, since his spermys aren't great quality, I had wondered whether they would get worse in the future. The storage for 3 years isn't too expensive in HK, I'm not sure how much it would cost in Canada. It's just a thought... I'm trying to think of things which might help the two of you come up with a compromise rather than totally giving up. I guess for a guy, 26 is pretty young - like Nicole says, they can have their freak-out moments! But you never know, maybe if you guys just take a month off and just enjoy each other's company, it might give him the break he needs, and you must just get that bfp when you guys aren't worrying as much about it? I feel for you... I hope things work out!

thats a great idea Joli...yeah Sweetmama, being so young your eggs should be great now so freezing them would be a great thing. I hope it works out and who knows maybe you will get a suprise bfp in there :winkwink:

thanks girls for the positive words on my cycle, i feel ok posting my chart now, had a freak out a couple of cycle ago as it was really starting to stress me out. Now i just take my temp when i wake up, no specific time and really its just for a trend now, not for an exact temp :)
Yeah FF, gave me my crosshairs today :dohh: gosh we really didnt get in much action but like you guys said, it only takes one time.

Chia where are you at?
2016, how are you feeling?? Any MS?

:hugs:

Britt...yay for crosshairs!
I feel fine thanks - just queasy all day, worse first thing. Bbs have grown and are sore. Feel tired and get backaches. I am honest to goodness loving it :happydance:

Britt...yay for crosshairs!
I feel fine thanks - just queasy all day, worse first thing. Bbs have grown and are sore. Feel tired and get backaches. I am honest to goodness loving it :happydance:

Yeah for MS and sore big boobs and backaches!!!!
:rofl:

I meant to ask you, did you have any symptoms prior to your BFP this time round or did it just suprise you?

xx

So I just talked to my doctor and I'm feeling UBER confident with her right now!

Basically she told me she's going to start doing CD21 bloods, prescribe me progesterone, and baby aspirin and she's doing bloods on DF and they want another sample of my bloods.

Sweetmama....that sounds awesome. Sounds like everything you need to ensure your next bean is a super strong sticky for you :hugs:

great news sweetmama hope u and oh can work things out!

thanks nicole :) i cant find it again so im beginning to doubt myself.

were's chia??

scan tomorrow eek so excited!! today has dragged iv been so bored! only had a meeting to go to at uni and then zilch but i couldnt be bothered to do any housework so have spent most of day on the net!

eeee im so excited for my wedding :D xx

Britt...here are my symptoms as posted on the "big symptom thread"

I totally agree GG. I came on here while TTC and kept getting confused with people listing symptoms that weren't confimed pregnant.

My TWW symptoms this cycle were:

1dpo
Bloating, Fatigue, Frequent Urination, Gassy, Creamy CM

2dpo
Bloating, Nausea, Fatigue, Gassy, Creamy CM

3dpo
Bloating, Nausea, Fatigue, Skin Break-Out, Gassy, Stuffy nose, Snotty CM, Sore throat, Tearful, Sore nipples, Creamy CM

4dpo
Bloating, Irritability, Nausea, Fatigue, Skin Break-Out, Gassy, Constipation, Cramps, Stuffy nose, Vivid Dreams, Snotty CM, Sore throat, Tearful, Twinges, Sore nipples, Creamy CM

5dpo
Bloating, Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Gassy, Diarrhea, Increased Appetite, Stuffy nose, Blurred vision, Vivid Dreams, Sore throat, Sore nipples, Creamy CM

6dpo
Bloating, Irritability, Nausea, Fatigue, Headache, Gassy, Constipation, Forgetfull, Increased CM, Vivid Dreams, Sore nipples, Creamy CM

7dpo
Bloating, Nausea, Fatigue, Skin Break-Out, Gassy, Constipation, Increased Appetite, Stuffy nose, Forgetfull, Yellow CM, Increased CM, Vivid Dreams, Snotty CM, Sore throat, Sore nipples

8dpo
PMS, Bloating, Sleep Deprived, Irritability, Nausea, Fatigue, Frequent Urination, Headache, Diarrhea, Jaw pain, Forgetfull, Yellow CM, Increased CM, Vivid Dreams, Snotty CM, Tearful, Sore nipples

9dpo (day of :bfp:)
Bloating, Fatigue, Headache, Gassy, Creamy CM, Increased CM

10dpo
Bloating, Nausea, Fatigue, Skin Break-Out, Gassy, Backache, Cramps, Blurred vision, Increased Smell, Yellow CM, Increased CM, Vivid Dreams, Tearful, Sore nipples, Palpitations, Creamy CM

11dpo
Bloating, Irritability, Nausea, Fatigue, Frequent Urination, Gassy, Diarrhea, Backache, Stuffy nose, Enlarged breasts, Blurred vision, Increased Smell, Forgetfull, Yellow CM, Increased CM, Sweating, Vivid Dreams, Twinges, Sore nipples, Palpitations, Creamy CM

12dpo
Bloating, Irritability, Nausea, Fatigue, Frequent Urination, Headache, Skin Break-Out, Gassy, Diarrhea, Backache, Dizziness, Cramps, Increased Appetite, Stuffy nose, Enlarged breasts, Blurred vision, Increased Smell, Ovary pain, Forgetfull, Yellow CM, Increased CM, Food aversion, Snotty CM, Sore throat, Clumsy, Twinges, Sore nips, Palpitations

I did NOT think I was pregnant. I have no idea why I tested and was completely blown away to get a positive at 9dpo :yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"