Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks girls, I'm really excited that she's being so proactive, although she said she isn't confident with prescribing me clomid because it can cause hormonal imbalances and with the problems I'm having already she doesn't think it would be very productive.

Hey Gals...

It's been a rather busy time at the office, have not had the time to read your posts!

After a quick glance through...

Britt - woohoo! TWW! Crossing fingers for you! Hope the clomid helped!

2016 - you really do keep detailed notes on your symptoms! I was quite amused by the term "Snotty CM". Don't think I've heard it described this way before. :rofl:

Sweetmama - Your doctor sounds great!

Shey - When's your date again?

Nicole - Too bad about the house hunting. Hope that you'll be luckier next time round! And good luck for the next interview too!

GG - Scan today right? Hope everything goes well, update when you are back!

TBmama - How are you?

Guess it should be CD8 for me now? DH is thinking of booking a trip (by himself) somewhere during O time for me this cycle. So... looks like my chances are slim this cycle!

Well snotty was the best description I could think of :rofl: it's kind of like EWCM stretchy but creamy white. Only get it when I'm preggo!

Hi Ladies

Sweetmama - that's awesome that your FS seems proactive and has some sound advice for you!

Britt - yeah for crosshairs!!! When will you see your FS next? Has s/he already prescribed you 100mg clomid for next round, or will you go back IF you get AF (bfp...bfp...bfp... <that's me whispering with my fingers crossed and my eyes closed!>). When I first saw my FS, he made me come on CD2, and he did an internal scan (yup, with AF - yuck!) to check that everything was ready to go.

GG - how's the wedding planning coming along, is everything done? You must be so excited - not much longer now!!

Chia - sorry DH might be going away during O! How frustrating!! Is there no chance you could tag along on the trip?...

Shey - how's it going? How old is your little babe in the pic with you? so cute!

Chia - looks like we are cycle buddies!

Joli - yes I'm very excited about her proactiveness.

i can breathe again! babe is fine, gave us a little wave and saw hb :) measuring my exact date 11 weeks 4 days..:happydance:

Im A- tho so will need anti D injections.

Attachments

• Scan11w4d.jpg
    Scan11w4d.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
GG...Awesome picture! :hugs: Bubba looks ready to arm wrestle! :haha:

hehe i know he/she had a bit of a riggle but was chilled out just like his/her dad for the most part, lo is hiding round the bk today x

hey ladies! i saw a post in the ttc forums about you wonderful ladies and i was wondering if i could join? i am 25, DH is 27. we are both serving active duty in the military right now and he's on deployment orders. we have been ttc off and on for a year, but never got to try anything constant due to our never being together. our next shot is june and i just need the moral support and help and answers that everyone else does. just trying to figure out my cycle before my next shot with DH :) i either had a chemical pregnancy or anovulatory cycle in feb..so just trying to make sure everything is running smoothly. o'ed last month, and am on my way to o'ing this month :) that's my story!!

:wave: NICE TO MEET YOU!

Joli--Thanks for sharing your bump with us!!!

Sweetmama--I'm sorry to hear that you and OH aren't on the same page at the moment. Do you think that the miscarriage is causing some reservations? I'm only asking because I've seen men suddenly change their mind about TTC after a miscarriage. Anyway, I think it's somewhat normal to be flip back and forth about whether you're ready for another (or your first). Of course it's quite FRUSTRATING. I'd be pissed if my hubby pulled that! LOL. But chances are good he'll flip to the other side soon. I'm happy to hear FS is being helpful.

GossipGirly--What a nice pic! :happydance:

nevertogether--Welcome! Let's toast to June being your lucky month! :beer:

2016--I couldn't be happier for you! :happydance:

Nicole--How are you doing? Wow, are you really getting ready to hit 10 weeks?

Chia--How are you doing?

Britt--Is it 4dpo? I'm feeling positive for you! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your condolences. The accident is being investigated because the statements Russ (Megan's boyfriend) made to the police differs from the preliminary autopsy. I'll let you guys know whatever is revealed.

Okay, so hubby was able to go to the doctor and get his new meds. The doctor seemed oblivious to the fact that Calcium Channel Blockers hinder the swimmers. So the fact that he doesn't think we have to wait 3 months isn't overly comforting to me. But I'm going to take my chances and not wait. LOL. I have 0 patience.

Speaking of being wishy-washy/ flip-flopping about TTC, the other night, as I was laying in bed not sleeping, I starting thinking about how OLD my husband would be when our would be child turned 10, and I FREAKED out. Now, it's really simple math, so of course I've thought about this before. But you know how sometimes things seem a lot scarier at certain times? LOL. And it feels weird to be plucking gray hairs and trying to conceive. But I got over it. It only lasted about 10 minutes. :laugh2:

Take care, ladies!

Hello lovely ladies!!!
Just stopping in before my docs apt (to get my knee checked out, its still bad from over 5 weeks ago)
Okay first and foremost, yeah to the new member Nevertogether!!! :happydance:seriously this is the luckies thread and our ttc'ers are dropping out like flies, we would love to have you joing our group- welcome!!
GG- what an awesome pic and great scan!! what a little cutie :blush:

Sweetmama- it will happen for you soon, how long have you been ttc? Usually if you have a mc, the next one is sticky, so fx'd for you...hopefully you are able to work out everything with your OH as well :hugs:

Nicole- great to hear from you, sorry again about the house but that just means you will be getting a better one now!

Chia- yeah to CD9, i guess 5 or so more days until O- fx'd for you this cycle

Taebo- there you are, good to hear from you. I'm glad they are looking into the accident, hopefully you will get some clear answers. Dont worry about hte grey hair and TTC, lol, I have some too!! :)
Glad you guys got different meds and :dust: for the next cycle!!

As for me, not to be a downer at 4dpo but i feel no different than every other single month!! I'm serious there are no signs of anything different, same cm, same everything....agghh :wacko: Maybe i will feel different in a week but so far not feeling great

got to run
:hugs:

Hello nevertogether :wave: and welcome :hugs:

Just added you to the first page which I update every morning. I started a thread in my TWW one cycle and the Aphrodite Team was born! As you can see from the graduate list on the first page that was 24 weeks ago now! How time flies....:friends:

Britt...despite the seemingly long list i posted of symptoms that was not much different to every other month :rofl: I really didn't feel any different and felt proper PMSsy on a few days.

Hope you get your knee sorted. :flower:

britt - i didnt feel any diff and had no different symtoms until i looked back after bfp and thought..... ahhhhhhhhh that was a symtom

Good Morning Ladies...

First up, Nevertogether - Welcome to the group! :happydance: As you can see, there's always some form of "activity" on here every day, so, we'll definitely be here to keep you company as you track your cycles until June!

GG - Love the scan pics! Thanks to all of you gals, I am getting way better at spotting the beans, spuds, etc.

Joli - Yeah, it kinda sucks that he ain't around, but I guess I can try to capitalise on the few days before O. Did think about going with him, but work has really been a little crazy this past month.

2016 - Finally had a chance to read your journal! This is super belated, but yeah to the digi 3+! Also, not too sure how long you've had it, but I really like the jellybean ticker!

Britt - I know what you mean about everything feeling the same, but don't be disheartened! You never know, and 4dpo is early days yet! :dust:

TBMama - Happy for you that DH finally changed his meds. I must have missed this, but why do you have to wait 3 months again? And from the pics that you posted the last time... I did not see any grey hairs!

Sweetmama - Yes! We are cycle buddies this time round... hee, here's wishing a :baby: for the both of us!

Lastly... Happy 13 weeks to Joli and 10 weeks to Nicole!
:rain::thumbup::rain::happydance::rain::thumbup::rain::happydance::rain::thumbup::rain::happydance:
Time really flies.... it's almost end of the first tri for Joli!

:wave: hi team! just wanted to give a thank you for all the welcomes before i start my day :) i got my smiley on my CB digi today so i'm happy that i'm O'ing and everything on time. usually do at around CD16, i'm on CD15. can't wait for june! how is everyone's day? hope it is good for ya'll in the states still sleeping and everyone else that is awake.

Hi Ladies!

A big warm welcome to nevertogether - that's awesome that you're both in the service, but wow, it must be hard to ttc!! Bring on June!! What type of service are you in and how long have you done it for? What an admirational thing to do!

Britt - I love love love the new signature block! yipee - I'm gonna change mine too! :) and hey, don't worry about no symptoms on 4dpo! seriously that WAY early, I had zero symptoms then!

Taebomama - it's good to hear from you! Based on what you have said, I'm not surprised that Russ' statement doesn't match the autopsy report. I really hope justice is served for you and your family.

Nicole - happy 9 weeks!!! How time flies!!!

Chia - I hope that you an DH can catch that eggy on time!

2016 - how are you feeeling? You must be on cloud 9! I was so excited for you when I saw your 3+ digi pic! :)

I'm feelin good today...hopefully will be able to get out of work at a decent hour. DH and I have agreed to sing 2 musical songs for a concert for charity in a couple of weeks, so we've gotta get in front of a piano tonight and do some practicing!

GG - I meant to tell you how wonderful your scan pic is!! I feel like I can already see the expression on your babe's face! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"