Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joli.....nice to hear from you. Do you have another scan soon? Fancy another bump buddy? :flower: :friends: Can you be bump buddies with people in a different tri :shrug:

I feel pretty rough today but am taking that as a good thing! :yipee: Had my bloods done this morning. Anyone fact a guess at what my hcg will be at 20dpo? Remember it was 50 at 11dpo and 195 at 13dpo.

hi everyone!

2016 woop about your house! hope it sells quickly for you! we cant buy anywere till nearer time of baby wen we save up the 15% deposit you need at the moment! im moving back in with my mum if dan gets this job and works away, just for a little while as it will be easier to save rather than paying rent.

nevertogether - sorry iv never got round to saying hello, excitement of my scan yesterday had me forgetting so welcome :)

britt - gd luck, stay positive

chia - thanks, hope ur well good luck

joli - i cant believe your in second tri already!!!!

tabo - glad to hear about investigation! and really pleased you got somewere with those blood pressure meds! hopefully things will resolve before the 3 months, i think maybe this is because sperm production takes 3 months, u could get hub to take some zinc, i speeds up production and makes them healthier sperm.

sweetmama - hope ur ok and can work things out with oh

sorry if iv forgot anyone, havnt done a long one for ages!!

as for me iv got a job interveiw thursday, for a home carer, iv done the job b4 and it can be a heavy job but im gonna take it easy and not do anything too heavy and not stress about the travel between clients. i pretty confident and pretty good with interviews and its pretty easy to get a home care job so should be ok, she pretty much offered me job on phone anyway as i have experience.

im still buzzing from scan :) i want another 1!

and my wedding soon eeek i can say im getting married this month soon! so excited, everything is organised now mostly just a few loose ends to tie up ! xx

2016 - can't believe I missed your post! - would love to be bump buddies with you! I don't see why we can't be in different tri's! I'm gonna update my signature! :)

GG - Good luck with your interview!! (can't believe I missed that post too! - I must have skipped a page!)

HI its so nice reading all the support you give each other. My period arrived yesterday, gutted again. But fingers crossed for May being a lucky month.

Good luck to al those trying xxx

Good morning! I had my prenatal appt yesterday. Other than having to wait for an hour and 25 minutes it was good :thumbup: I was a bit disappointed that he doesn't try to find the heartbeat until after 13 weeks. He said it's hard to find and just leads to worry if you can't find it. Lots of questions, checked blood pressure and weight, surprisingly I've lost a few pounds...not sure from where definitely not my stomach. I am going to be seeing him until 28 weeks and then he'll refer me to a gyno. With DS I saw my gyno from 10 weeks so I was really surprised that I am just seeing my family dr. until then. I can't decide whether to have the 12 week scan, not sure if it's worth the worry if the tests come back poorly. That was long...sorry about that. Chatty today I think :)

Joli: Happy 13 weeks!!!! :yipee: Are you saying 2nd tri today?

nevertogether: :wave: Big welcome!!! Glad you've joined us!! :)

2016: I'm terrible at the hcg number guessing game but I'll guess anyway! I'm going to say 2095. Meant to say a few times but thanks for taking the time to update the front page, must be time consuming!

chia: thanks for the emoticon collage thingy so cute!!! How are you doing?

GG: What a sweet scan picture! I think he/she looks like a boy too for some reason. It's amazing the difference from your last scan.

taebomama: good to hear you've decided not to wait, it's hard to wait after you've already been trying. Hope the effects of the pills reverse quickly so you can get your bfp!

britt: I actually didn't even consider that we might find a better place :dohh: Thanks for the message...made me a more reasonable person! I think 4 dpo would be very early to see any differences symptom wise, excited to stalk your chart today!! lots of :dust:

tfarr: Hi! Sorry af got you! Fx'd for may being really lucky! :dust:

Hey Shey - I'm doing good, thanks! How are things going with you? Are you putting ttc on hold for a while or are you still trying?

Nicole - I guess I will count myself as being in the second tri now! I know some websites say 14 weeks, but I think most say 13! After my first FS appointment, the doc didn't tell me the speed of the hb anymore - he just looks each time to make sure the hb is going quickly, and he tells me everything is ok. That's awesome that you've lost some weight, I most certainly haven't! haha. I would have a 12 week scan if I were you! The more opportunities to see the little babe, the better! :) My next scan is in 3 weeks time (16 weeks) - hopefully I can find out the gender then!! Will you try to find out?

Yay!!! Congrats on being in 2nd tri!! I will count it from 13 weeks too although I've seen 14 too but as you said not as often. We're going to find out the gender as soon as we can! Too impatient and excited to wait until November. The only reason I'm iffy on the scan is because the doctor thinks it might just cause unnecessary worry since I won't go for the amnio if the scan and blood tests suggested that something might be wrong. I'm having a hard time passing up the chance to see the baby again though, seems like forever until the 20 week scan!

so nice to read all the great posts, yeah for excitement on this thread :thumbup:

2016- my guess is 18,000...lol, i know thats high but you were doubling almost every 24 hours. Good luck, cant wait to hear the results :happydance:

Nicole- you are soo cute lol...I cant believe you apologized for the long post, it wasnt long at all and very interesting, we all want to know whats new with you and how things are progressing. Nic, they are predicting a housing decrease to come up soon in Canada and especially in Ontario, the prices have been really high for the last 9 months or so and they are predicting a correction, so might be worthwhile waiting a bit...Anytime you are bidding on a house its a temporarly influx in the market, we saw this in Calgary a few years back, only to have prices come crasing down....just a thought for you :)

Nevertogether- yeah for O time!!

tfarr- sorry Af got you, good luck for next month, can you tell us a little about yourself? :flower:

Joli- LOVE the signature and thanks for the advice on my cycle. well 5dpo and feel no different today as well...arrrr...oh well there is still time. Hope the singing practice went well! wow you guys are like the super couple :)

GG- good luck with the interview hon, things are really lining up well for you. Oh my gosh I cant believe your wedding is next month!! give us some details....like where you will be having it and how many people...your dress ect..

got to get back to work

:hugs:

Joli ive not put it on hold im still gonna try this weekend.

Hey Nicole

hey britt, i duno were to start..

were having a small wedding (in comparison to some peoples) about 100 coming to service but 60 friends and family coming to reception and then around about 100 coming to evening celebrations, having got a pic of my dress sorry, cake we have reduced to 2 tier to save costs... flowers are all sorted ivory roses and greenary, bm dresses are emerald green and 2 floaty ivory flower girl dresses.. suits are navy with ivory waistcoat and emerald green cravat :) just cant wait for the day now... 2 more days and il be getting married this month!! x

Hi Ladies!

A big warm welcome to nevertogether - that's awesome that you're both in the service, but wow, it must be hard to ttc!! Bring on June!! What type of service are you in and how long have you done it for? What an admirational thing to do!

Britt - I love love love the new signature block! yipee - I'm gonna change mine too! :) and hey, don't worry about no symptoms on 4dpo! seriously that WAY early, I had zero symptoms then!

Taebomama - it's good to hear from you! Based on what you have said, I'm not surprised that Russ' statement doesn't match the autopsy report. I really hope justice is served for you and your family.

Nicole - happy 9 weeks!!! How time flies!!!

Chia - I hope that you an DH can catch that eggy on time!

2016 - how are you feeeling? You must be on cloud 9! I was so excited for you when I saw your 3+ digi pic! :)

I'm feelin good today...hopefully will be able to get out of work at a decent hour. DH and I have agreed to sing 2 musical songs for a concert for charity in a couple of weeks, so we've gotta get in front of a piano tonight and do some practicing!

Hi Joli!! Yes, it really is. We got to see each other about 4, maybe 5 months total last year..and this year, so far, only two weeks. It's very hard. It takes a lot of love and TONS OF TRUST. we have an extremely strong relationship though..so i can't complain :) I'm in the U.S. Army and DH is the Arkansas Army National Guard, but he's currently on active deployment orders for the next 13 months, so we're pretty much both U.S. Army active. Just wanted to say thank you for the kudos. Means a lot girl :)

:dust: to you!!

hi everyone!

2016 woop about your house! hope it sells quickly for you! we cant buy anywere till nearer time of baby wen we save up the 15% deposit you need at the moment! im moving back in with my mum if dan gets this job and works away, just for a little while as it will be easier to save rather than paying rent.

nevertogether - sorry iv never got round to saying hello, excitement of my scan yesterday had me forgetting so welcome :)

britt - gd luck, stay positive

chia - thanks, hope ur well good luck

joli - i cant believe your in second tri already!!!!

tabo - glad to hear about investigation! and really pleased you got somewere with those blood pressure meds! hopefully things will resolve before the 3 months, i think maybe this is because sperm production takes 3 months, u could get hub to take some zinc, i speeds up production and makes them healthier sperm.

sweetmama - hope ur ok and can work things out with oh

sorry if iv forgot anyone, havnt done a long one for ages!!

as for me iv got a job interveiw thursday, for a home carer, iv done the job b4 and it can be a heavy job but im gonna take it easy and not do anything too heavy and not stress about the travel between clients. i pretty confident and pretty good with interviews and its pretty easy to get a home care job so should be ok, she pretty much offered me job on phone anyway as i have experience.

im still buzzing from scan :) i want another 1!

and my wedding soon eeek i can say im getting married this month soon! so excited, everything is organised now mostly just a few loose ends to tie up ! xx

Thank you GossipGirly :) I COMPLETELY understand. I would be the same way if I got my :bfp: lots of love!!

No show on the house viewing tonight :shrug:

Britt....I like your thinking but talk about a long shot with 18,000 :rofl:

Britt....I like your thinking but talk about a long shot with 18,000 :rofl:

2016 - Is it too late to put down my guess? By frantically pressing my calculator, I got 20,906 :) Oh, and too bad about the terrible people who did not show up :ignore: them!

blah damn sore throat and cough and sneezing

:wave: hi from germany! i hope everyone has a great day, and lots of :dust: to you lovely ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"