Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!

Happy 5 weeks 2016!! :happydance:

Nicole - that's cool that you want to find out the gender too! I think it helps with the bonding. If I were you, I think I would still go for the 12 week scan... everything is most likely ok, and I wonder if you don't go, if you'll be worrying all the way until 20 weeks?

GG - Your wedding sounds like it's going to be so lovely! Is it indoors or outdoors? Every time we pass a wedding dress store, I ask DH if we can get married again (and he laughs at me) - but it was honestly the best day of my life (so far!) - and you have so much to be in love and happy for right now too!

Britt - 6dpo! - you must nearly be going for your CD21 bloods right? don't spend too long looking for symptoms yet... wait until about 8dpo, and then Fx'd!!! :flower:

Chia - I totally want to know if you're on target with 2016's number - the highest guess so far!!

Nevertogether - I am in total shock and awe, I can't believe you two have only been together for 2 weeks this year! Gosh, that must be hard... If you are successful in ttc, will the army let you stay on duty?

Hcg back at 4650!!! :wohoo:

Scan on Tuesday...:happydance:

Yeah!! That's an awesome number 2016!! Looking forward to seeing your pics on Tues!!

Nevertogether - I am in total shock and awe, I can't believe you two have only been together for 2 weeks this year! Gosh, that must be hard... If you are successful in ttc, will the army let you stay on duty?

I totally second that! And I would like to know the answer to the question too!

:flower:
Hope everyone is well.
Nevertogether- wow Germany, how cool- hello to you as well, hope things are good over there.

GG- your wedding sounds wonderful, I cant wait to see the pics!! A couple more days and you will be in your wedding month!! :happydance:

2016- Great numbers!! I guess Chia and I were a little off... :rofl: I cant wait for your scan, just in case there might be 2 in there :blush:

Joli- happy 13weeks and 1 day, I guess its coming up pretty soon when you tell your boss. How are you feeling these days?

Nicole- looking forward to your scan too, what are you up to today? :hugs:

Chia- Your icon says crappy, are you not feeling well today hon? I havent looked at what CD you are on, but I think you are comign up to O soon..

Joli, actually I o'd super early on Clomid CD13 so my 21 day bloods are still not actually due until Saturday... I really hope they come back good with a high Progesterone to show that I am ovulating :shrug:
and yes I am not symptom spotting for awhile, at least until I get a +ve pregnancy test :rofl:

Have a wonderful morning or evening girls depending on where you are
:hugs:

I Was successful in the job and go on training next week.. i didnt tell them about baby :( it never came up and I was too chicken to tell them ! what am I going to do!!?

Hey Britt - I am going to tell my boss in 1 week's time (he's in Australia at the minute racing 250km in the desert!). I'm feeling more confident now about telling him, my billings have been really good in the last couple of months so I should be able to show them that my pregnancy isn't affecting my work. Plus I haven't had a single sick day either.

GG - congrats on the job!! That's awesome news!!! Don't worry about not telling them for now - you could always say you didn't know, there's lots of women who don't think about testing unless they've missed a couple of periods. I'm not sure when is appropriate to tell them though...?

Thanks for all the words ladies, I went to the doc's yesterday and she ordered mass amounts of blood work and prescribed me some Progesterone and baby aspirin.

Hey ladies!

Happy 5 weeks 2016!! :happydance:

Nicole - that's cool that you want to find out the gender too! I think it helps with the bonding. If I were you, I think I would still go for the 12 week scan... everything is most likely ok, and I wonder if you don't go, if you'll be worrying all the way until 20 weeks?

GG - Your wedding sounds like it's going to be so lovely! Is it indoors or outdoors? Every time we pass a wedding dress store, I ask DH if we can get married again (and he laughs at me) - but it was honestly the best day of my life (so far!) - and you have so much to be in love and happy for right now too!

Britt - 6dpo! - you must nearly be going for your CD21 bloods right? don't spend too long looking for symptoms yet... wait until about 8dpo, and then Fx'd!!! :flower:

Chia - I totally want to know if you're on target with 2016's number - the highest guess so far!!

Thank you Joli :) It really is. Just got off the phone with DH and he's really sad now. We both go through times where we take being apart a little harder than usual. It takes a toll on you. You've got to have a lot of trust and a lot of love for sure.

As for you and Chia's question, yes I am. The Army still expects me to honor my contract, so I could be back to work 6 weeks after a baby is born and I am allowed to stay active duty until the baby is born as well. However, I am dual military, so a lot of the times they allow you the option to chapter out on a pregnancy chapter and become a civilian as well. Not sure what I would do :shrug: I love my job, but I know my :baby: would come first too. Who knows!

Hope you ladies are doing well. As for me I've been nauseous all day and have sore throat, cough, and been sneezing. ugh!

Hey everyone!

There's been a lot of activity here in the last couple of days!

2016--Congrats on your beautiful numbers! Sorry for the no show on the house viewing. Some people are flakes.

GG--Thanks for the Zinc recommendation for hubby. I'll pick some up. And I also ordered some Maca, as Britt advised. By the way, congrats on getting the job!

Sweetmama--
I'm happy to hear your doc is taking action. Let us know how the blood work comes out. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I want to thank all of you for your advice and support! After more research, I think it IS likely that TTC will be futile for a few months, as it It takes 65-74 days for the sperm cells to develop. This means for next few months we'll be dealing with the same messed up swimmers. :growlmad: I told hubby I ordered some Maca online. I hope he doesn't mind taking it...:haha:

I have to run. Take care, all of you!:flower:

thanks, ergh maca is meant to be aweful stuff... my cousin made her husband try it and he had to open the back door to vomit haha tell ur oh to hold his nose when he drinks it!! xxx

thanks, ergh maca is meant to be aweful stuff... my cousin made her husband try it and he had to open the back door to vomit haha tell ur oh to hold his nose when he drinks it!! xxx

:rofl: That's why I got it in pill form. Even if it's "not as good as the powder", I don't think hubby would keep up with the bad taste.

Hey Gals...

Wow... so much of a catch up to do. Let's see...

TBMama - The Maca thing sounds horrid! Thank goodness for the pill form. Really hoping that it all works out well though.

GG - Congrats on the new job! I know it may not be the most ideal, but I guess it does help to put your mind off the finances!

Shey - Really sorry that you have been feeling sick. It's the weekend soon, hope you get well!

Nevertogether - Hang in there girl, hopefully we'll be good company till June. Which country will the two of you be meeting in?

Britt - Thanks! Was feeling kinda crappy coz of work. It's a lot of learning and long hours right now just because I don't want to fly anymore. But... the alternative is spending three weeks out of every month away from home and DH. Even if that works out when TTC-ing, don't see how it is going to pan out if we ever have a kid, so...

2016 - Are you getting sick of being sick yet? :)

Sweetmama - Your doc does seem to be taking things seriously. :hug:

Am sure I've missed someone or other out... forgive me! Need to run... will check back in again later!

Chia...every wave of nausea makes me happy at the moment as bubs tells me all is ok :thumbup:

How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back