Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you chia i hope so too cause this is the 3rd time in a month that i got sick

Taebo - I made my DH take the MACA pwd with wheatgrass pwd mixed in fruit juice all of December (we conceived end of December) .. Maca is good for overall Male fertility & the prostrate gland, even if there is nothing wrong.. So are Brazil nuts..

Thanks ladies for the words, I'm glad she's being proactive too!

AFM: Its my birthday today so I'm hoping for a DQ treatza pizza!

Sweetmame.....Happy Birthday - sorry I missed it! :yipee:

happy birthday sweetmama hope you have a good one!

Happy belated birthday Sweetmama - Hope you had a great celebration!

Happy belated birthday Sweetmama!! Did you have a good time? Good to hear you're getting help from the doctor!!

Britt: How's the tww going? Your temps are looking good, nice and steady. Hope you had a good weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Hello ladies,
had a fab weekend and DH is making dinner right now...yes he is cooking :)
we went to Banff for the day, for lunch and shopping but didnt end up going snowboarding b/c my knee is still bad :growlmad:

Thanks for asking Nic, 2ww is painfully slow...thanks for the thumbsup on my temps, we'll see I guess. No real symptoms but i had some pinching yesterday low on my left and cramps later in the day- but thinking that might be Clomid side effects, nothing really today. Did an IC today and nothing....will test again soon but not expecting big results as I doubt one small dose of Clomid would give us a BFP straight away.

so how are you doing Nic? how are you feeling and how was the w/e?

Happy belated Sweetmama

how are the rest of the girls, Chia where you at?

:kiss:

Hi girls...

Britt...I like your temps too but, as you say, all you can do is wait it out and hope for that bfp. I really hope it is a "beginners luck" thing for you with the Clomid :dust:

I now feel like I am in an even longer TWW....still analysing every twinge, still in fear of :af: arriving :shrug:

Just have to get through today - scan tomorrow. *gulp!*

Britt: Glad to hear from you!! I hope the pinching is a good sign for you!!! Sorry the tww is dragging for you, never seems to go by quickly. Hope so much that this is your month :hugs: and :dust:

2016: :yipee: It's so close to scan day!!! Hope you get a pic so we can see your little bean!!

Joli: was just going to edit my sig but wanted to know first if you mind if I include you in my bump buddies? and meant to ask before but can I add you to facebook, didn't before because I forgot to ask first :dohh: Hope you had a great weekend and are getting some time to relax.

Chia: How are the opks looking? Should be ov time soon? Hope you're doing well!

GG: I was wondering why you were so quiet, sucks that your laptop is broken. How's work going?

Hello...

Britt - I so totally agree that the tww is so crappy. Hugs, at least DH is cooking dinner! You should be around 10dpo or so now... so... hang in there! Hope this is your month!

2016 - Can't wait for the scan! What's your nick name for little bean?

Sweetmama - How are you cycle buddy?

GG - Are you super busy with wedding preparations, final gown fitting, etc! You are getting married THIS month! Hee...

As for me, had my +ve opk yesterday :) And temps started rising today, which is good news for me since DH is leaving for his holiday today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi girls...

Britt...I like your temps too but, as you say, all you can do is wait it out and hope for that bfp. I really hope it is a "beginners luck" thing for you with the Clomid :dust:

I now feel like I am in an even longer TWW....still analysing every twinge, still in fear of :af: arriving :shrug:

Just have to get through today - scan tomorrow. *gulp!*

thanks hon, me too. I know if this cycle doesnt work I have even more help next cycle. I'm really interested to know what my CD21 bloods will be...got them on Sat.

good luck with the scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you- I know it will go great!! post pics!!!!!
:hugs:

2016 good luck with the scan tomorrow

hey ladies how you all doing today?

Hey Ladies! Sorry for the radio silence the last couple of days, I was trying to keep away from the laptop over the weekend to give my brain a rest! haha.

Britt - 10dpo, I'm keeping my fx'd for you! Don't knock clomid too quickly - I've read so many inspiring stories of it working the first time round! Plus the cramping sounds like a really good symptom - same main symptom I had! When do you find out your CD21 results?

Nicole - I would love us to be bump buddies!!! :hugs: And of course you can add me to FB! Can you figure out who I am through the other gals you're FB pals with, or shall I PM you? :flower:

2016 - you're going to feel soooo much better after you have your scan tomorrow, it might still be early for a hb, but you might be lucky!!!

Chia - Yeah for the +opk!! Now get in bed girl and chase chase chase that eggy before DH goes!!!

hey ladies - glad to hear everyone is doing well. i have my FX'ed for :bfp:'s this month. i think it's going to be a good month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"