Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Nicole! It's great to hear from you - we've missed you!! I hope you land a job soon! How's everything with baby? how are you feeling? I can't believe you're over 15 weeks already!! x

hey everyone sorry for not posting in so long. I've been trying to find a job and a house or apartment, both with no luck so far but I've been applying to a lot of places so I hope to get a call soon. My family dr couldn't find the heartbeat last week, although he didn't try for that long, still making me freak out. I go again Tuesday so hopefully he'll be able to find it and save my sanity.

britt: Glad the iui went well, very hopeful for you! How are you doing? When is af due?? Hope everythng is going well for you :hugs:

chia: That's great that you've had a month without obsessing much! Might be just what you need! When do you think you ov'd?

taebomama: So sorry about your sister's baby. That's terrible news. :hugs:

nevertogether: Glad you got to talk to your hubby!! Must be so hard not to see each other often.

shey: did you get to bd around ov time?

Oh my gosh hon, we have all missed you!! So glad to hear from you but yeah totally understandable, you never have to explain if you need to take a break from BNB- we understand.

I really hope you get a job soon too hon, I heard the job market is starting to improve in Ontario- so hopefully something is just around the corner. They cant legally ask and I wouldnt tell them you are pregnant if possible....you could always use the mat leave money and go to a new job after you have baby if they are pissed you didnt tell them...just a thought
Hopefully you find a great new home soon as well :hugs:
As for the HB I wouldnt worry at all, as you know I sell the GE fetal monitors and they are ultra sensitive but sometimes just with the position ect..we cant even find a HB pick up on a 30+ pregnant woman- happens all the time.
Hopefully your doctor will have more time for the next visit- remember they dont always pick it up with hand helds.
anyway, welcome back :kiss:

Hello to the rest of the girls hope you are great.

As for me, temp down slightly today I am 14dpo according to FF but could also be 13dpo, didnt bother testing today as I'm pretty sure I am out- I'm guessing AF will show tomorrow.
Oh well, i have another IUI this cycle and double Clomid dose and we are seeing the FS on MOnday so we are in good hands

:hugs:

Britt...your PMA is inspiring! I hope you are wrong about this cycle but you are right you are in good hands. It's just matter of time.

my day with DH is over. i'm home now and he is so far away. i can't help but being said. saying goodbye never gets easier... :cry:

Aww nevertogether I know it's never easy to be apart from OH, but I am positive that you two will see each other again soon.

hey everyone sorry for not posting in so long. I've been trying to find a job and a house or apartment, both with no luck so far but I've been applying to a lot of places so I hope to get a call soon. My family dr couldn't find the heartbeat last week, although he didn't try for that long, still making me freak out. I go again Tuesday so hopefully he'll be able to find it and save my sanity.

britt: Glad the iui went well, very hopeful for you! How are you doing? When is af due?? Hope everythng is going well for you :hugs:

chia: That's great that you've had a month without obsessing much! Might be just what you need! When do you think you ov'd?

taebomama: So sorry about your sister's baby. That's terrible news. :hugs:

nevertogether: Glad you got to talk to your hubby!! Must be so hard not to see each other often.

shey: did you get to bd around ov time?

Hey Nicole - it's good to hear from you again! Think I am on 7dpo or thereabouts. Here's hoping that everything works out for you, house, job and baby wise! I am still waiting for my bump pics!

Britt - Just took a look at ur chart. Sorry AF got you, but .... roll on next cycle! It HAS to be your turn for a BFP!!! Go Go Go!

GG - Think you should be on your honeymoon now, enjoy!

Nevertogether - Hang in there, your week with DH is coming up soon!

To the rest of you gals... have a good day! Will catch up on the rest of the posts later.

Hope you ladies have a wonderful day, I'm off to go volunteer at the fire department for 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"