Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ladies. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Still cramping but no other symptoms apart from creamy cm. Tested with ic and another asda test this morning with fmu and BFN!!! I know I'm only 11dpo but still feeling very much out this month.

Would like to chart bbt next month but have no idea what to do and what to look out for! Lol anyone explain the basics to me please?

Good luck mommymichele!
Glad you had fun BD'ing Britt11! Lol

Tink...have to dash off but this might help.

Get a BBT thermometer, preferably Farenheit, preferably 2 decimal places...I got mine here https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSIONAL...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item20aa27a759

Join fertility friend (link in my sig) and read up on their charting basics here https://www.fertilityfriend.com/chartingbasics.html

Create a "home page" on FF and share it with us so we can stalk you :rofl:

ps I would also recommend you temp vaginally as it makes your temps more constant and you dont have to worry so much about "not moving or talking" before taking your temp :thumb up:

Good luck! x

Thanks 2016..... Will investigate later on but really appreciate your help hun xox

I just noticed that Im 5weeks 2 days prego and my son is 5 years 2months old today lol

Gooooooooooodmorning ladies! Or good afternoon/evg in some places :)
Hope you are well, great to read some updates.
Joli- that is wonderful news, yeah thats awesome about the O, glad you stuck to it and kept testing as you got your positive, yeah! Hope this is a lucky cycle for you, thats a cute about jumping DH lol..
Tinkerbell- are you sure your out? things sound very promising, most of the girls I know that fell pregs had cramping before thats why they thought they were out. I thought you had a test that showed a faint BFP in the last couple of days? our bodies are so strange hey?
2016 how are you feeling today? Iwantababy?
Michelle, whats the latest, how you feeling hon? so exciting...
Little aurora, too cute about the dates, this little one was meant to be. :)
as for me, going to do another opk this aft to make sure its gone negative.... going to really try not to stress this cycle during the 2ww and NOT symptom spot lol..I have decided to ditch my competitive soccer for yoga during the 2ww, lol....DH's request and i also think its probably the right thing to do :( I mean i have been tripped and landed very hard on my tailbone ect...probably not great for TTC
talk soon
xx

I am picking myself up....dusting myself off and trying to go through this cycle with a positive open mind (again)

I am picking myself up....dusting myself off and trying to go through this cycle with a positive open mind (again)

That's great! The good part about having AF is that it's a new beginning, right?
Sorry if I missed any earlier discussion about this, but I'm curious if you've talked to a Dr about the short LP. Is there anything that can be done? How long has this been an issue?

Cranky and stuffy headed. I'm fighting a really bad cold.

That's great! The good part about having AF is that it's a new beginning, right?
Sorry if I missed any earlier discussion about this, but I'm curious if you've talked to a Dr about the short LP. Is there anything that can be done? How long has this been an issue?

Yeah! A new day has dawned in reproductive land :happydance:

I went to the doc last cycle because I was concerned that my LP was 10 days and getting shorter each cycle. He didnt seem to care! I insisted I get blood tests done (which I am going for tomorrow) and I am going to change my surgery so hopefully someone will help me.
If not, I will find some cash from somewhere and go private.
The likely treatment would be clomid (which is what I was trying to do with the soy last cycle :dohh:) and/or progesterone supplements and/or maybe hcg shots.
This has been an issue since I stopped BCP. Even though I got pg first cycle off I can see from my chart my LP would only have been 10 days and the doctor agrees it only stuck because it was in my tube :cry:
Again apparently both ectopic and luteal phase defect a common side effect of Cerazette progesterone only pill! :growlmad:

Hope you find the answers soon 2016...... Sounds like clomid might be the way to go. Keep us posted on what happens..... The sooner you get some help with your luteal phase the sooner you will conceive. Fingers x hun.

Have been super bloated today and will take last frer tomorrow with fmu but must admit, am not very hopeful. : (

Hope you find the answers soon 2016...... Sounds like clomid might be the way to go. Keep us posted on what happens..... The sooner you get some help with your luteal phase the sooner you will conceive. Fingers x hun.

Have been super bloated today and will take last frer tomorrow with fmu but must admit, am not very hopeful. : (

Hi girls,
Tinkerbell good luck with testing tomorrow, hope its a BFP!
2016, I think your totally right, with Clomid, progesterone ect...there is no way you cant get your BFP. A good friend of mine had problems with her cycle and conceiving, tried for 2.5 years and got pregs her first cycle with Clomid...
Hibiscus whats new with you hon?
as for me, did another OPK today to see where I was at and its NEGATIVE, yeah!!! lol, never thought I would be so happy to have a negative test. That means I ovulated super early, yeah less of a wait I guess!! It was so early that the package didnt even say to start tesing until like today or something, so i would have missed it. So of course now my ticker is way off, I believe I am 1dpo today :) Last cycle my cervix dropped very low right after ovulation, so far its still really high, hope this is a good sign
cheers,

Britt11 - congrats on the big O!! Fx'd for you in the TWW... as for me, I'm not on my 2.5 day of +OPK tests, and according to my temp, I haven't O'd yet... maybe today's the day... we'll see!

2016, I'm on clomid (2nd cycle), and my LP was 14 days first round - the doc told me that when you're on clomid, your LP is almost always guaranteed to be between 13-14 days, so there is hope! If I don't get a BFP this month, I'm moving onto injections... <gulp> - but right now, I'll do anything that will work! Stay positive :) x

Tinkerbell500, best of luck with testing tomorrow - I have had 2 docs tell me during the 2WW that you should visualise the eggy implanting and a beautiful babe forming :)

Still cramping with lots of gas! Lol Did FRER this morning and thought I saw a shadow of a line that came up straight away but now can't see anything! Arrrrggghhhh am going mad here!!!!!

Cervix is very high for me and hard and still seem to have a fair amount of cm. So dunno what's going on. Normally in past have had bfp by now so thinking it's not my time maybe.....

hey all!! My fingers are crossed for your BFPs!

I had my 1st Drs appointment today....My blood hcgs are more than doubling!! so now i get to tease the Oh about the possibility of twins lol!

Have just ordered a BBT thermometer from ebay................ This is not my month - no lines on any tests and now know I don't feel pregnant - so am planning next month!!!! lol

Awwww Tink I hope you're wrong...but it's good you are going to start charting :thumbup:

LittleAurora....I like the possibility of twin tigers! :dance:

Right - I have read up on charting now and I understand the basics so have created myself a home page on fertility friend - check out my signature!!!! However, have not starting temping yet...... am waiting on BBT thermometer I ordered today! lol Feel free to stalk me! lol

Thanks for the advice 2016 - at least I should be able to more accurately pin-point ov now as I didn't even have positive opk last month - not opk'ing this month just gonna go by temps and cm....... so here we go!! ; ) Just got to wait for AF now...... hoping she comes on time so I can get on with next cycle - PMA this time and not going to feel sorry for myself! lol

How are things going for the rest of you?

Morning Ladies! Well i am 11dpo WOOHOO!!! Lol sorry this is the best LP i have had for the past 3 cycles! And my temp was 97.45 this morning! Compared to the measly 97.2 that was was getting. Well now im just waiting for AF to show her ugly head as i doubt this cycle will result in a BFP. But i definitely have some new found PMA!

Hi ladies, im back from a lovely vacation in Banff.. Did end up doing some snowboarding & dog sledding -- awesome!!
I was reading all the posts while I was waiting at the airport but didn't get a chance to reply till now..

2016 - so sorry about AF.. Glad you are going all natural this cycle.. hope u get to change your surgery & the new doc helps.

Joli - tell :spermy: go and catch that eggy..

Britt - Congrats on the O!! Your city is beautiful! I was just in awe with all the snow.. It was Freezzzinnngggg thou.. brrrr.. :dust:

jaxvipe - your chart looks pretty good.. I wouldnt wait for AF.. I'd wait for that BFP!!

Tinkerbell - saw your tests in the gallery, looks hopeful. Even if you got a BFN today wait a few more days.. maybe your HCG is still low.. FX :dust:

MommyMichele - Tests looking good in the gallery. I hope u get your good BFP soon! :dust:

Hibiscus - how u doing?

aurora - it would be fantastic if there were twin tigers!! ;)

nicole - how long are your cycles? are u gna ovulate soon??

I am doing good.. Very hopeful for this cycle. I have not had even one day of no CM since O. Everyday has either been Creamy/Sticky . On 5 DPO I even had yellow creamy clumpy CM (gross I know.. sorry for the TMI) :wacko:
Temps look good except I had a fall back rise this cycle & on 6 DPO the temp touched the coverline .. now it is back up though. Had some "slight" cramps yesterday.. FX for me.. I plan to test on Friday which would be 12 DPO. But if I can hold it I will test Monday 15 DPO.. Next friday the 15th is my DH's 30th Birthday - I hope I can give him a BFP as a present.. :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back