Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies, i am really sick today, woke in the night with awful earache and couldnt sleep and today i am all bunged up in the head nosed and throat so i just hope i am going to be better soon, as i feel so weak and i am meant to have the big O very soon, and the way i feel i wont be participating this cycle unless my OH wants to carry on and ignore the corps of me just lying there taking it, lol - sorry TMI! Do you know what the way i feel today i dont think i could even do that. Please hurry and get better body - I obviously relaxed too much this Christmas period and let in all those buggie wuggies i have been fighting, i am normally a very strong person and dont get ill...!! Not even been at work today so i must have been ill.

I hope everyone else is ok, it is good that you are going to start temping Tinkerbell, i have only started this cycle, but i can see that it will certainly help in finding out when i Ov etc. I got really excited about it and i still do every day, and OH is very good and passes it to me in the morning knowing i cant speak to him or do anything until i have done my temps, lol.

LittleAurora - twin tigers would be fantastic, i have always dreamed of having twins, some would say i am mad, but i would love that. However i dont think there is any chance there isnt twins in either of our families. Are there twins in your family or are you just winding your hubby up? lol

Joli - have you O'd yet?

2010 - how you feeling after your bloods? Was it just a blood test or did you get to talk to them at all?

Britt good luck huni, i hope you bedded early :)

Back to bed for me, i will log on on my phone now i am slightly more awake, i feel too weak to stay out of bed, roll on my OH getting in to look after me :)

xx

hi ladies, sorry not been around for a while, but wanted to have a break from worrying about being pregnant or not around christmas.

hope everyone had a nice christmas and new years

I am doing good.. Very hopeful for this cycle. I have not had even one day of no CM since O. Everyday has either been Creamy/Sticky . On 5 DPO I even had yellow creamy clumpy CM (gross I know.. sorry for the TMI) :wacko:
Temps look good except I had a fall back rise this cycle & on 6 DPO the temp touched the coverline .. now it is back up though. Had some "slight" cramps yesterday.. FX for me.. I plan to test on Friday which would be 12 DPO. But if I can hold it I will test Monday 15 DPO.. Next friday the 15th is my DH's 30th Birthday - I hope I can give him a BFP as a present.. :happydance:

Oh hun, that sounds good and it is good you are being positive about it also, how lovely it would be to give this to hubby for his birthday, maybe it is meant to be this month... FX for you hun, xx

hi ladies, sorry not been around for a while, but wanted to have a break from worrying about being pregnant or not around christmas.

hope everyone had a nice christmas and new years

Hi hun, how you doing? you have missed some good stuff here, we have had BFP's and very soon to be another we think from MommyMichelle...Watch this space...

So how you been? Do we have lots of PMA for a Tiger Baby in 2010?? :thumbup:

twin tigers would be awsome!! I would love twin girls! But there is no family history on either side :(

plus winding my hubby up is fun!

hey girls, well back to the grind after a nice Christmas break, yuck :)
looks like i am off to Vancouver for work again already next week, oh well, only a couple of days.
anyway, hope you are all doing well.
Iwantababy, so sorry your feeling awful hon, if you are O'ng soon though you might have to just take one for the team so to speak lol... DH wasnt feeling good but i still dragged him to bed...lol. Yes, we did get some BD'ng before and day of O i think. wouldnt hurt to BD today as well, but seems pointless when you know the crucial period is over and CM changes... :)
anyway, Tinks fx'd for you, a hint of a line how exciting!! keep us posted. remember every pregnancy is different and lots of ladies test positive at different times even with different pregs.
Jaxvipe, oh fx'd for you too, when are you testing?
Devi!!! welcome back, yeah. So you stayed at Banff Springs right? isnt it gorgeous there? what did you guys do, go outside in natural springs hot tub? yes it was extremely cold when you were here, even too cold for skiing at that point. Lol, not like the more milder Seattle weather :) Its usually not that cold here but we had a front come in and actually its been a chilly winter so far. You get used to it, love the city and just make sure we take lots of warm get aways!! :) oh and when are you do for testing??
mommymichelle whats the latest?
cheers,
oh, so i believe i am 2 dpo for me dumm de dummm, what to do. aggh, i have like at least a week before i can even symptom spot :)
talk soon,

oh Devi, i missed some of your post, just saw you did dog sledding AND snowboarding??!!! way to go girl, yeah! did you like boarding?
okay so you are testing on Friday, awesome. Your signs sounds sooo good, again i have heard yellow cm is positive. How many cycles have you been TTC if you dont mind me asking?
this is our 5th cycle after being on the pill for an insane amount of years
hugs,

oh Devi, i missed some of your post, just saw you did dog sledding AND snowboarding??!!! way to go girl, yeah! did you like boarding?
okay so you are testing on Friday, awesome. Your signs sounds sooo good, again i have heard yellow cm is positive. How many cycles have you been TTC if you dont mind me asking?
hugs,

I didnt enjoy boarding too much.. fell too many times.. :shrug: I will stick to skiing in the future .. lol.. :winkwink:

this is our 2nd cycle ttc.. I wasn't on the pill ever, as I had heard only bad stories about sideffects of the pill.. only used male barrier method of contraception.. so there should be no hormones in the system that are not meant to be there. FX for both of us.

Hope you girls are having a good day! I'm still fighting that really wicked cold and to top it off, I have to wear my wrist braces today for my carpel tunnel syndrome. There are things that make it flare. Knitting, which I've been doing past 2 days, the cold, it's been below zero past few days and pregnancy which hasn't been ruled out yet but I'm keeping positive about. I hate my wrist braces, kinda make it worse but it helps in the long run of things.

How is everyone else?

hugs,

I didnt enjoy boarding too much.. fell too many times.. :shrug: I will stick to skiing in the future .. lol.. :winkwink:

this is our 2nd cycle ttc.. I wasn't on the pill ever, as I had heard only bad stories about sideffects of the pill.. only used male barrier method of contraception.. so there should be no hormones in the system that are not meant to be there. FX for both of us.

smart girl not going on the pill, hopefully this is your cycle, although i will have cycle envy :) lol
i didnt have a choice, i had really bad periods as a teenager and early endometrosis, the pill seemed to have cured that- fx'd.
yes boarding is painful in the beginning, i will never forget my trip to Fernie when I had to get my butt xray'd after :haha:
sorry about the wrists Michelle, but if its pregs related, than so worth it.
well, i am hanging up my soccer shoes for my yoga outfit tonight... off soon:cry:

Hi y'all!
I see it's time (or almost time) for several of you to test! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I know for a fact that I'm out this month, but am looking forward to next cycle. I'm telling myself it's good to get another month of temping under my belt so I know what's considered "normal" for me.

2016--it sounds like Clomid is the way to go!

Hi Ladies - I've had +opk's now for 3.5 days!?! Based on my temp, I think I could have O'd yesterday or day before, but it's hard to say when my lh surge seems to be so long! I guess I'll know in the next couple of days if my temp continues to go up. Has anyone experienced such a long LH surge before, or want to take any guesses on my chart on when I O'd? I was hoping I could take a break from BD tonight - both DH and I are exhausted!! :sleep: But since my temp isn't as high as it was last month yet, maybe I need to give it one more night, just to be sure... :sex:

Joli - Whoohooo!! you go get 'em girl!!!

hibuscus - FX for your next cycle.. glad to hear you are taking this positively ;)

iwanta8a8ay - get well soon luv!! I had a nasty cold during O too.. Got to be a soldier and :sex: - all the best

aread - how are things going with you? what part of the cycle are u in now?

MommyMichele - :dust: when are u posting the next pic of the test???? cant wait to see your BFP! hope your wrists feel better soon..

britt - well at least i didn't have to get my butt x-ray'd.. so i am lucky??

Thanks Devi! Uh I posted some tests in the gallery that are FRER evaps but on another forum some one is saying one of them is positive. Mind you this same chick saw the test the day I took it and said she saw nothing.

I might be going to get a test, I dunno, maybe I should just wait it out.

TMI warning!!
Ladies just need quick advised.. Just saw lots ( and I mean LOTS ) snotty CM (ewww I know) it is white, streachy, clumpy yet lotion like. In my FF and OVUSOFT software what classification should I put it under?
- sticky - creamy - watery -EWCM

I have never ever had this before, that's why I don't know what to do. Strange.

TMI warning!!
Ladies just need quick advised.. Just saw lots ( and I mean LOTS ) snotty CM (ewww I know) it is white, streachy, clumpy yet lotion like. In my FF and OVUSOFT software what classification should I put it under?
- sticky - creamy - watery -EWCM

I have never ever had this before, that's why I don't know what to do. Strange.

If it stretches like EWCM, I'd say mark it as EWCM. It's not uncommon to get it after O and there are a few in the first trimester that have it still.

hahaha, Devi, your "TMI" message made me laugh - the number of times I've been trying to decide what category my daily CM should go into! - glad I'm not the only one out there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"