Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to still get spotting in the first month whilst pregnant, so wait and see... are you going to try another test today?

sooo so so sooooo cold!! my back hurts from shivering so much!! lol

Mommymichelle.....nooooooooooooooo! the stupid stupid witch I hate her! How dare she! I have probably asked this before but have you ever temped because it is unusual for your LP to vary so much and 17 days is unusual if not pg? Have you been to see your docs about why it's not happened for you yet? Maybe they can help...
2010 is going to be the year for ALL of us girls who are still waiting for our bfps :thumbup:

Morning Ladies! I am officially 12dpo!! :happydance: temp has stayed the same from yesterday. I have a lower back ache this morning so im hoping its a good sign!! I dont think i will test until Wednesday or Thursday. I just don't want to see that :bfn:

MommyMichelle~ Your not out until the witch rears her ugly head!! Fx'd for you!!!

Morning Ladies! I am officially 12dpo!! :happydance: temp has stayed the same from yesterday. I have a lower back ache this morning so im hoping its a good sign!! I dont think i will test until Wednesday or Thursday. I just don't want to see that :bfn:

MommyMichelle~ Your not out until the witch rears her ugly head!! Fx'd for you!!!

Hold out as long as you can hun to test to save disapointment, easy to say i know, lol

FX for you - any other symptoms? x

Aww, MommyMichele, I was so convinced this was your month!! 2010 will be the year for us! :)

oh no!! MM I was sure you were going to get it this month!!

how is every one else?

I am feeling a bit better today thanks, getting ready for the big o - really excited to see my temps rise (its my first month temping) so i am sure the excitment will wear off but it is very interesting...:)

Hope your doing ok, is it snowing in N.Ireland? we are expected it (in Hertfordshire) and day now...

MM --- Oh no!! I really thought this was it for u.. stupid :af: :hugs: is it still spotting or is AF here full force??

Jaxvipe - FX for you.. cant wait to see your results.. I love your chart!! 7 DPO you even had a temp below the coverline.. could be a implantation dip?? lots of :dust: to you

it snowed really heavily last night. but just froze as soon as it jit the grown so its like a thick layer of ice! not nice!! I have all ready fallen on my butt! thankfully i fell on the dog (german Shepherd) to break my fall!! lol

Hi ladies!

Jaxvipe.... Sounding really good and I like your resolve hun!!! Good luck and hope you get your BFP very soon xox

Iwanta8a8y..... Glad you're feeling better and hope you managed to catch that eggy! Lol xox

Mommymichele..... So sorry af got you again. Maybe talking it through with your doc is a good idea. I am going to start temping tomorrow so maybe we could be temping virgin buddies together! Lol xox

Joli....... Sounds really positive.... Hope you caught the eggy! Xox

Devi#1...... Sounding very positive too. Good luck huni xox

2016...... How's it going hun? Xox

TaeBoMama........ How's things with you? Xox

Hibiscus07....... Good luck for your next cycle huni xox

Britt11....... Good luck huni..... Hope this is your lucky month xox

My BBT thermometer arrived today so I can start temping now! Woooooohoooooo can't wait! Lol Did another ic 10 miu this am and defo BFN so just waiting for AF now......

Devi- oh my gosh, i have a good feeling about this, the cm you described (lol) is what i have heard from women that have got their BFP's!
Jaxpipe- testing soon, how exciting- looks like we may have 2 graduates from Aphrodite!! :thumbup:
Joli- I couldnt get on to your link for your temps for some reason, that being said, i dont temp- so not sure what i would be looking for or would be of help.
Iwantababy- catch that eggy hon
Aurora- stay warm! Heated seats do the trick here in Canada!! lol I'm glad you didnt fall...and used your dog.
Michelle- honey, this is all so confusing. I hope you still have a chance and if not i'm not convinced those tests were evaps, perhaps an early chemical in which case you will get your BFP soon! My heart goes out to you going onto the 31st cycle, you probably have this covered already but has DH been tested? I read in my fertility book that 60% of infertility is actually caused by the male, I think as women we are so hard on ourselves and always assume there is something wrong going on in our own body....anyway, hope I'm not being too personal, just wanted to throw it out there.
as for me, 3 dpo, humm deee hummm hummm, nothing to report. yawn. HOwever though my ticker is off by 4 days for O!!
hugs,
Britt

ahhh Tinkerbell, thanks for the positive words- hope you get your BFP soon! Not all positives show up on the day AF is due though
xx

it snowed really heavily last night. but just froze as soon as it jit the grown so its like a thick layer of ice! not nice!! I have all ready fallen on my butt! thankfully i fell on the dog (german Shepherd) to break my fall!! lol

Oh your poor dog, lol, only joking! be careful hun x

It's weird. At 5 DPO, I am having excessive creamy CM. I assumed this month is out because, even though we BDed, DH didn't "finish." I wonder if any sperm still could have made their way up there. I seriously doubt it, but it's a nice thought!
Wouldn't that be funny if I got pregnant that way, but had no luck in the cycles when we did everything right??

hahaha, its always when you least expect it...You never know it can certainly happen and lets hope it does for you

FX

Oh fingers x hibiscus!! I have heard of this happening as men do get quite a bit of ahem ..... pre-cum! You never know huni xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"