Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! Welcome back Nicole :flower: How strange that you, Britt and I are having such short AFs... maybe it's not that unusual after all!? Best of luck with your appointment on the 11th! How are you feeling this cycle? :hugs:

Good morning girls,
Nicole- really good to hear from you, I was wondering how you were doing. Yes that is a short AF for sure, I'm glad you are seeing your doctor just to make sure all is okay. Further tests came back negative right?

2016- yes it does appear that you O'd as per your chart (just learning though) or is it a possible implant dip??? not sure...thought i would throw it out there. I agree with the girls, wait as long as you can but its hard....so is AF technically due for you in 2 days? i guess its possible to be an implant dip then...in which case you could test sooner.

1wantababy- woo hooo, 8 dpo, so exciting, when are you testing??? :) Your right, i could get a cancelled apt and get in earlier.

Joli- thanks for the advice on the FS, i think I will just wait it out, all seems to be working very normally except my period the last 2 months lol...
it will be interesting to see what the cd 3 bloods show. Considering most people in Canada have to wait 2 yrs to see a FS, i'm pretty lucky

Michelle, Tabeomama, Hibiscus, Tiger4me, Jaxpipe how are you lovely ladies doing?

Oh, did my second temp this morning..lol, and it was 36.60 so almost exactly the same as yesterday mornign which is good. Seems like a fairly high AF temp no? I guess everyone is different. No bleeding again really today, bit pink cm

Cheers,

Just had a bad scare!

We've a ton of ice and snow everywhere and we just had an avalanche from the roof! My dogs are OK but scared all of us!

omg, Michele, I'm so glad everyone is ok! How scary!!

Britt, good job on your temping! :) You're right, everyone is different on their normal body temp. I think 36.6 is a.o.k! :thumbup: I agree with you that it's best to just go with the flow - everyone does say that it's when you're least stressed about that it all happens right? :) I'm loving the PMA!

Just had a bad scare!

We've a ton of ice and snow everywhere and we just had an avalanche from the roof! My dogs are OK but scared all of us!

Jeez! Glad you are all OK!
Where are you in Iowa? I grew up in NW Illinois, a small town about 45 minutes east of the Quad Cities, and I saw on FB that some of my friends there just got an ice storm--does not sound fun!

Just had a bad scare!

Jeez! Glad you are all OK!
Where are you in Iowa? I grew up in NW Illinois, a small town about 45 minutes east of the Quad Cities, and I saw on FB that some of my friends there just got an ice storm--does not sound fun!

I live over on the western side, just south of Sioux City. It sounds like a war zone out there! There is a good amount of snow covered by ice on my roof, so the roof should be protected a little from the ice and small branches falling down. I had DH park the truck farther down from where he normally parks it in case the snow decides to break off the roof. I had to actually explain the trajectory of the snow and ice to him and that it would hit the truck. He gets it now! I brought the dogs in, just not safe out there for them, Cairn Terriers.

I've been pretty drowsy today, I might be having some sugar problems or I'm more DPO than I thought. I had some yellowish/brownish cm last night after my bath, not sure if that's going to add up to anything just yet. We'll see.

Going to eat my lunch and see if that makes me feel a little better.

We are having an ice storm here right now. Its soooooooooo weird! Its like raining ice atm...

Sorry i havent been on here lately. I have gotten wrapped up in starting to plan our wedding... I'm trying not to turn into a bridezilla but i am coming to the conclusion that i have to be a bridezilla to get anything done! lol

I'm hoping I O'd yesterday or i am going to O within the next 2 days. Fx'd!! Me and OH have been doing ALOT of BDing this cycle.

How are you ladies doin today?

Quick update. Was very intensely drowsy around noon today and just now as I'm trying to get dinner ready, I had a really bad intense wave of nausea. I almost gave up on making dinner but I got passed it. I waited a minute, did like some deep breathing, and it went away. I never had morning sickness with any of my kids, so I'm not sure if that could be it or not. I think I just might be a little farther ahead DPO.

Hi ladies, just a quickie to say hi before I go to work. I read this page but need to catch up later tonight. We've just come out of 3 days of over 42 deg celcius - that's well over 100 deg F! With no air con!!! :dohh: Couldn't even log on it was so hot, then my housemate was using my laptop last night. We slept out in the loungeroom for 2 nights lol. Last 2 days have been early 30s thank goodness.

MommyMichele - gosh, glad you are ok with that avalanche on your roof! And your cm and dizziness are def a good sign at your dpo even if you're a bit later isn't it? I have a good feeling...

How weird, I just had a 5 day AF, never in years has it been below 6/7. I wonder if it's anything to do with the full moon eclipse at the end of 09? I will have a look.

Will be back later to see how everyone's been doing :kiss:

PS I'm 6 dpo ho hum.

Morning everyone! Tiger4me, looks like we're in a closer timezone then the rest of the gals - I didn't realise you were in Aus! Very strange about AF - that's now you, Britt, Nicole and myself all with short AFs...maybe it is something about the moon! haha. 6dpo...how exciting...when are you going to test?

Michele - I hope you're ok, sounds like you need to take it easy and stay warm! Spotting and feeling nauseas... sounds like some good symptoms to me! :)

Jax - you only get to be a bride once (usually!), so you just go for it and enjoy every single minute of the planning!! <and the BDing!>

Morning awesome ladies!

Michele...OMG that sounds so scary! So glad you are ok! :hugs:

Tiger4Me...do you mean CD6? I thought you had already just done a TWW or have I got my wires crossed on the front page :dohh:

If you are still about...
Tink - Happy 6 weeks! :flower:
LittleAurora - Happy 8 weeks! :flower:

Another temp up so I finally got my crosshairs!!! So I am now even more convinced the FS was incorrect and I ovd 3/4 days later than he said. Also he said I would ov from the right and I have "post ov pain" on my left.....so THERE! :rofl:

Good morning everyone! I'll have to catch up a bit later. I am running out of time to shower before DS wakes up. Hope everyone is doing well!

just wanted to do a little :happydance: and a :yipee: for 2016!!! yay!! You're always right!! I'm starting to think you should have been a FS! Have a good day! I'll be sending you all of the baby dust I can muster!

Good morning everyone! I'll have to catch up a bit later. I am running out of time to shower before DS wakes up. Hope everyone is doing well!

just wanted to do a little :happydance: and a :yipee: for 2016!!! yay!! You're always right!! I'm starting to think you should have been a FS! Have a good day! I'll be sending you all of the baby dust I can muster!

Nicole, we need more pics of your DS, he is such cutie! I love that cheesy smile of his!

Morning Ladies :flower:

I think i may have O'd yesterday... Which kinda sucks because me and OH didnt BD last night but we did the 4 days prior so Fx'd!

2016~ FX'd you caught that eggy!! :dust: :dust:

Joli~ Thanks i am trying to enjoy every minute of it. Right now im alittle overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. But it will all be worth it!

How are you ladies doing today?

Morning, all!
CD8 here, and my temps have been really low. Hopefully, that's a good sign that my estrogen is high or something. I've been on a new healthful eating and exercise kick--haven't had any refined sugar, flour, alcohol, potatoes since about January 3. I feel great and I hope it's helping my fertility!
I start peeing on sticks for my CBFM tomorrow--yay! I hope I get a high right away, but it probably won't be until about CD13.

Good morning ladies-
yeah Tiger4me, are you starting to symptom spot 6dpo...i think you can now... :) Oh, i wish i was 6 dpo... :)
2016- yeah, so exciting, glad the temp is still going up :) Now for a long LP. Fx'd hon for this cycle

Nicole- your little one is darling...ahhh, so cute. Makes me smile

Jaxvipe- i got married in August last year and one of the most stressful times, honestly i cant imagine TTC at the same time, good luck to you hon but remember enjoy your day and your wedding, the rest can come later. DH absolutely wanted me to enjoy a glass of champagne on our wedding day, hence i didnt come off the pill until after. Totally wish i would have at least come off BCP a little earlier now.

Michelle- what a wicked storm, glad your okay. How are things with you hon this cycle?

Joli- CD6 for me...aggh so boring hey?
That being said girls, good news, looks like we will likely catch the eggy before i go to the Dominican....yeah!! A little present for the plane.

cheers,

Hibiscus - that's fantastic that you're taking such a healthy approach to life! I went to yoga this evening (but had a burger for dinner...oops...kinda undid all my hard work!). I'm sure this will have a really positive effect of your fertility. :)

Britt - I'm at CD5...absolultely boring!! I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking forward to the 2ww! What CD day are you going to Dominican?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"