Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were me I'd have to do it daily with fmu! But then I'm as impatient as they come! Lol

Good luck! Xox

Just looking at those hpt stats on FF...there is still plenty to hope for! I wonder though is it worth me testing tomorrow or will I just be peeing money down the drain (so to speak) :rofl:

What do you think? Tomorrow and Saturday or just wait until Saturday?

Just looking at those hpt stats on FF...there is still plenty to hope for! I wonder though is it worth me testing tomorrow or will I just be peeing money down the drain (so to speak) :rofl:

What do you think? Tomorrow and Saturday or just wait until Saturday?

It would be REALLY hard for me not to test tomorrow, if I were you. It might be better for your sanity to wait until Saturday, though. Do you have any cheapies, or are they all expensive tests? That might be a deciding factor...

I used a superdrug test this morning and still have 3 left, They are about £2 each so mid-priced I would say. Don't trust the cheapies!

I'm officially pregnant! My beta from yesterday came back at 25!

iwanta8a8ay. Huge contests Hun. Hope to see you in the other thread soon.

2016. Dont be disappointed. You are way too early. Test Saturday.

Joli. Wake up follies

Britt.tell infection to Go away

Nicole. Any news?

Happy positive beta day Michele! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I'm praying the rest of you can join us very very soon!

Girls I just took my evening temp which I have been doing during the TWW to get extra warning of :af:. Did this for a whole cycle once and it was pretty consistent.
Anyway, I was stunned yesterday and day before to get 99.9F (highest ever in prev cycles was 99.4)...Imagine my surprise tonight when it was 100.17!!!!!! My BBT even yelped out a different alarm noise :rofl:
Weird thing is I don't feel hot and I was expecting a drop :dance:
Now where's my :bfp:???? :hissy:

michele: That's very exciting about your beta! Good to make if offical! congrats again! :)

2016: Test tomorrow!!! (unless you feel you'd get too upset if it's still neg) I think after not getting to POAS for so long you should just go for it! Have you ever tried using SMU? I know most people get better lines with FMU but I still get crappy lines with it and you always have good luck with it for opks with smu. There is so much hope for this cycle!!

Devi: I'll have my next beta result in about 5 hours. I'm leaving in 2 but they make you wait for quite a while.

UGH well i am CD19!!!!!! and NO O YET! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

CONGRATS TO ALL THE LADIES WHO GOT THEIR :bfp:!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

nicole...you know I am very tempted to use SMU, we will see how my bladder feels in the morning :rofl:

Jax...grrr your cycle is not playing the game! Wake up ovaries it's JAx's turn to play!!!

hello ladies,
Michelle I am so happy for you, you totally deserve it after 31 cycles!!

2016- I think if you have a kind of cheapie test, than i would tomorrow :) tee hee, but i'm a bad influence. remember implantation happens from 5-12dpo so it may not have even implanted yet or just!

Jax- ahhh, i hope you get your O soon!!

Girls, I am very ill, just wanted to give you an update. Not sure whats goign on with me, had what I thought was a lady infection yesterday given Fluconazole (which is contraindicated when TTC...thanks doc) and it has sort of cleared up but i have so much going on. Cant explain it well probably, but still quite a bit of cm, increased urination (thought maybe a uti as well, but no pain while urinating). I am hot and cold, my temp went from 36.1 when I was cold to 37 which is what is now in about 10 minutes. I am feeling so off, dont know whats wrong, may go back to the clinic as i am out of the country as of Sunday

hugs,

Britt - I really hope you feel better soon! :flower: Make sure you wrap up real warm and take your vitamins / fruit to boost your immune system. We can't have you getting ill now!! Not when O is just around the corner!! Given that you're going away, I think it's a good idea for you to pop into the clinic to see if there's anything that can help, or at least reduce the temperature if you start to get a fever.

2016 - awesome, awesome temps! I think you should test again today as well (though that may be me being totally selfish, and totally impatient! - I'm feeling withdrawal from not POAS, and living vicariously through you! haha) :rofl:

Jax - I hope you get your O soon! I didn't O until CD23 last month! What day do you usually O?

Nicole - any update on the beta results? I'm keeping my fx'd for you!!

Hey, well they're still rising normally he says. My hcg level was 100 tonight. 60 on Tuesday. He said to come back Monday or Wednesday to repeat it or go to my dr. I'm going to try to get into my ob-gyn, I didn't call yet because I wanted to get this set done at the hospital and thought she might want me to do it at the clinic. Otherwise I can try to get into the ob I saw for the follow-up with my last ectopic. I really wish my family dr wasn't on holidays, I saw him last time up until I got the methotrexate and he was very hopeful and understanding. He sent me to the hospital for a second ultrasound the day that the ultrasound at the clinic found the ectopic just to make sure there was nothing in my uterus since they had just doubled and the newest results weren't in yet and to reconfirm the ectopic. I find my ob cold, she's a good dr just not very hopeful. That was long...I get chatty when I'm nervous but I think I will stop now and try to go to sleep. Good night everyone!

Britt: I'm sorry you're not feeling right, I hope you feel better in the morning. :hugs: I was wondering if you had taken a test since your period, just to make sure since it was strange. I hope you're not getting sick!

jax: that sucks that you're having such a long wait to ov! Hope it comes quickly for you!

Nicole - that's fantastic that your hcg is up! That is a really good sign. Try not to take the things your ob says to heart, some doctors are just always negative, to prepare us for the worst, but I think mental attitude can often affect the way our bodies react and cope...so you need to stay positive and keep imagining your little bean getting all snuggled and comfy inside. :) Are you feeling any different this month from the month that you had your ectopic? I am quietly optimistic for you Nicole... with some positive thinking and a little bit of luck! :)

nicole....so thrilled the betas are going up and up.

I am wondering if I should go see my doc about a possible UTI. I keep feeling desperate to pee (ok I have been drinking loads cos I am thirsty). Can't seem to hold it for more than 1 hour...which makes it difficult for poas! :rofl:
It doesn't burn, isn't cloudy/bloody and I have no abdo pain or itching :shrug:
Gonna drink some cranberry juice and see if that helps!

Have you tested again this morning 2016???!!! Your chart looks great! Maybe the increased need to pee is hormones and a sign of pregnancy! I really hope so hun..... Get testing!!!!!!! ;)

Went to nurse for bladder infection and she tested for pregnancy too. No infection but no pregnancy either...early days still I suppose but I'm losing faith...:(

Went to nurse for bladder infection and she tested for pregnancy too. No infection but no pregnancy either...early days still I suppose but I'm losing faith...:(

Don't lose faith hun. You could be like me and have a late implanter! :)

Also did another superdrug test (supposedly 10miu) and just got an evap. Didn't get an evap yesterday tho? Look at me...trying to find hope in an evap :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"