Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls...I wondered what happened to EllaMom2B when I updated the front page this morning and she was on 19dpo :rofl: and discovered the wonderful news that she got her bfp. Not wanting to steal her thunder but I guess she isn't coming on here anymore.

My temp is officially TRIPHASIC today! :yipee: Going to crack open the sacred FRER in a minute. Wish me luck!

First response - negative. Depressing. Something should have shown up by now :cry:
Going back to bed.

2016 u should have saved the frer for fmu.

2016 great chart by the way. I see you have creamy cm for past few days. Good sign love. Bucket loads of :dust: to you.

2016.... Are you sure it's negative? Also FRER aren't as sensitive as the superdrug tests. FRER are 25miu. Do you have another superdrug test to test with?

Devi...it was FMU, 6 hours held :(

Tink...but I thought FRER were better? I have 2 more superdrug and will use one tomorrow. Did 3 tests yesterday it just gets silly and expensive!

DH was so cute, never thought I would see him fish a test out the bin and look so intently for a line :rofl:

I'm still hopeful for you 2016! Some women get on well with FRER and others don't. But the superdrug tests are 10miu which is more sensitive than the FRER at 25miu. I was about 16dpo when I first got a hint of a line so there's still plenty of time for you hun. Nice to hear DH is being so supportive..... Mine was neve into even looking at the tests even when they were BFP! Lol For him, it's not real til the babe is here!! Good luck I'm off to ride my mare and freeze my t1ts off! Lol ;)

2016: Normally I would agree that FRERs are better but I had barely had a line on my FR, DH said it was negative and he normally sees really faint lines. It was so faint, almost colourless and I got a line on the dollar test (that you could see) with the same urine and a positive digi using afternoon wee. Also I was reading FF again, triphasic charts are seen 179% more frequently on pregnancy charts so you definately still have an amazing chance!https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic_Pattern_and_Pregnancy.html

You don't have to hold FMU and actually you shouldn't! You've already held FMU overnight. I've always used SMU, works better for me.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so optimistic, I am starting to get more hopeful, I had a pretty good day yesterday and didn't google anything! :thumbup: Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

britt: That's so exciting, yay!! You're in the tww! I haven't checked your chart but I think you're 2 hours behind me and it's 7 here so you probably haven't temped yet. I wanted to ask you before if you took one but I have a real problem with being a POAS pusher. Hope your tww flies by! When are you leaving again?

hibiscus: Thank you! I was wondering if you were temping when you thought you ov'd on cd 17, that makes me feel much better anyway but was just curious. EWCM! yay! Sounds like you're pretty close. What day do you normally O?

Joli: I meant IUI I think I put ISI for some reason...I'm having a bad spelling week. Anything new? Hope you're doing well!

Morning ladies!

Hi Nicole! I'm actually not bad this morning. Slept very well I think, we'll see how the day goes, already STARVING!

First response - negative. Depressing. Something should have shown up by now :cry:
Going back to bed.

I'm sorry :(
It's still early, though, and your chart looks great! Fingers crossed for you...

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so optimistic, I am starting to get more hopeful, I had a pretty good day yesterday and didn't google anything! :thumbup: Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

hibiscus: Thank you! I was wondering if you were temping when you thought you ov'd on cd 17, that makes me feel much better anyway but was just curious. EWCM! yay! Sounds like you're pretty close. What day do you normally O?

I actually wasn't temping at that time. I didn't start that until November. That would have given me a clue that I didn't ovulate!
I would say O generally falls between CD 16 and 20. I'm CD 16 today and my CBFM looks somewhere between a High and a Peak. So I should be close!
I also have a VERY positive-looking OPK today, but I don't quite trust those.
We BDed last night and hope to tonight, as well! Woot

I actually wasn't temping at that time. I didn't start that until November. That would have given me a clue that I didn't ovulate!
I would say O generally falls between 16 and 20 dpo. I'm 16 dpo today and my CBFM looks somewhere between a High and a Peak. So I should be close!

Your 16 DPO? Days Past Ovulation? Excuse my silly preggo brain but are you sure you don't mean CD? Cycle Day?

I'm confused.

I would say O generally falls between 16 and 20 dpo. I'm 16 dpo today and my CBFM looks somewhere between a High and a Peak. So I should be close!

Your 16 DPO? Days Past Ovulation? Excuse my silly preggo brain but are you sure you don't mean CD? Cycle Day?

I'm confused.

Ack! Sorry, yes I mean CD 16. Getting my acronyms mixed up haha

I'm confused.

Ack! Sorry, yes I mean CD 16. Getting my acronyms mixed up haha

lol it's ok hun, it gets much worse when you're pregnant!

Michele...Loving the pic of the test that says "pregnant" :thumbup: When I was talking about FMU 6 hours held earlier, I mean't that it was held 6 hours while I slept not after I woke up :haha:. I couldn't possibly hold it that long!

hibiscus...I see a peak and a +ve OPK :dance:

nicole...So you're persevering with the temping? I see they are climbin again. Can't wait for your next betas :hugs:

Britt...Your temp has dipped but I think that maybe what's called a fallback rise and you have in fact ov'd. It can take FF 3-5 days to confirm it. I would always keep up with the BD until you are sure.

Still no :af: :happydance: Things are a bit wetter down there (tmi) but I think that normally happens a day or two before my period. Please no!

Went into town and have discovered I have developed a SERIOUS poas problem! :blush:
Bought 2x CB dye tests, 2x FRER (on BOGOF), 4x Superdrug (on BOGOF) and a random Predictor one I found in Wilkos! What was I thinking?? I have had to now hide the various tests around the house so DH doesn't find them! And they say woman have a problem with shoes! :rofl:

Michele...Loving the pic of the test that says "pregnant" :thumbup: When I was talking about FMU 6 hours held earlier, I mean't that it was held 6 hours while I slept not after I woke up :haha:. I couldn't possibly hold it that long!

I told you about preggo brain!

I never thought I would ever get a digi to say Pregnant!

Still no :af: :happydance: Things are a bit wetter down there (tmi) but I think that normally happens a day or two before my period. Please no!

Went into town and have discovered I have developed a SERIOUS poas problem! :blush:
Bought 2x CB dye tests, 2x FRER (on BOGOF), 4x Superdrug (on BOGOF) and a random Predictor one I found in Wilkos! What was I thinking?? I have had to now hide the various tests around the house so DH doesn't find them! And they say woman have a problem with shoes! :rofl:

Haha. POASers unite!! (Would that be pee-on-a-stickers or pee-ers-on-sticks?? :p)
I have the same problem. Completely out of control. I just went on Amazon yesterday and bought 40 OPKs, 50 HPT sticks (hey--they were 25 cents each! how could i resist??), and 2 boxes of CBFM sticks! My friend told me to get a grip. I should probably listen haha

Considering you had such a short LP last month, regardless of the outcome of your HPT this month, you can celebrate having a normal LP! That is excellent news in itself--yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"