Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also did another superdrug test (supposedly 10miu) and just got an evap. Didn't get an evap yesterday tho? Look at me...trying to find hope in an evap :rofl:

What makes you so sure it's an evap??!! Post the test and let us have a look please??!!

2016: Did you get an evap within the time limit? how long after? I agree with tinkerbell, frequent urination because of pregnancy maybe! especially since you don't have a UTI. I think you can get it that early because of increased blood flow if I remember what to expect correctly. Are you sure it was an evap?

Joli: thank you so much! Things are a bit different this time, with both ectopics I had quite a bit of bleeding and painful cramping by this point and had no pregnancy symptoms but my hcg levels were higher so I don't know if that counts as a sign? This time I have a lot of CM, haven't had so much since I was pregnant with DS. I never thought CM would make me giddy. I really do need to stop being upset with my gyno but I was happy not to have to see her with the last one, much easier waiting. How's everything going for you? any news? I hope everything is going well at work today. :hugs:

tink: we're thinking alike today! although I seem to just be copying what you say, didn't mean to the last time though. How are you doing?

Hey don't worry Nicole! I think we are both just thinking same thing..... Am totally hopeful for 2016 this cycle.... just have a feeling!

As for me I'm fine thanks.... Just anxiously awaiting blood test results for slapped cheek disease! I'm feeling sooooo tired all the time now! How are you? I see your beta levels seem to be acting normally now. Fx'd for you hun and your next lot of results. :)

Ok you two, here are my BFNs...I am pretty sure its an evap because it has no colour/looks grey and intended and came up WAY after the time limit. The weird thing is that yesterdays test (from the same box) didn't do that. I even fished it out the bin to check :blush:

Top one yesterday, bottom one today.
First pic is unedited, the last 3 are me tweaking the hell out of them! :rofl: I have put stars so you can see where the line should be (but isn't).

Oh and I stupidly damaged todays test trying to break apart the casing :dohh:

Attachments

• P1070820.JPG
    P1070820.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 10dpo_invert.bmp.jpg
    10dpo_invert.bmp.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P1070819.JPG
    P1070819.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 10dpo_bw.bmp.jpg
    10dpo_bw.bmp.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey, well they're still rising normally he says. My hcg level was 100 tonight. 60 on Tuesday. He said to come back Monday or Wednesday to repeat it or go to my dr.

Yay, Nicole!! It doesn't sound like ectopic to me (based on my limited knowledge, anyway). You probably just got your initial timing wrong.
The 2nd time I got pregnant, I thought I O'ed on CD 17 and was pregnant. Even went to the Dr for a blood test on CD32, which came back negative. Turns out I didn't even O until CD 31!! And still ended up getting pregnant! So things could just be way off.
The most important thing is the rate of rise, regardless of the initial hCG level. It sounds like it is rising exactly as it should--woohoo!

Ok you two, here are my BFNs...I am pretty sure its an evap because it has no colour/looks grey and intended and came up WAY after the time limit. The weird thing is that yesterdays test (from the same box) didn't do that. I even fished it out the bin to check :blush:

Top one yesterday, bottom one today.
First pic is unedited, the last 3 are me tweaking the hell out of them! :rofl: I have put stars so you can see where the line should be (but isn't).

Oh and I stupidly damaged todays test trying to break apart the casing :dohh:

Ooh, I see a little something...
Keep in mind that it's still really early. Most people (I mean most "normal" people, not like us :D) don't even test until like 15-20 dpo. There's plenty of hope left.
AND, even if you're not pregnant, there's always next month. I keep reminding myself of that. There are more eggs waiting to be fertilized--yay!

No news here. So annoyed.
I hope I don't have another anovulatory cycle, which is what happened to me in October-November. I had Highs on CBFM for 20 days.
My stick looks like a Low today, but the estrogen line does look a little lighter than yesterday (which indicates a rise--it's the opposite of the LH line).
DH and I have a romantic night out of town tomorrow with another couple, so was REALLY hoping for a peak today or tomorrow. Oh well :(

Morning Ladies :flower:

Well i am on CD20 and no confirmed O yet.. i could've O'd yesterday but had a negative OPK... IDK what the hell my body is doing :cry:

well good morning lovely ladies, yes, I slept in from a really lousy sleep last night, total insomnia.

2016- wow lots of stuff going on. Increased urination without an infection, hello pregnancy sign! :happydance: My friend said when she was pregs exact thing, overwhelming urge to pee, but sometimes not that much.
I looked at your tests but i am not familar with that brand (we dont have it here) so I am not sure where to look for the line, sorry. I did look at your temps, they are the best/highest yet and you should have had AF by now right?? 10dpo is still very early, wait til 12dpo, i think something has to be going on!!

Nicole- I was smiling reading your posts, I just had a good feeling to be honest. i think you are going to have a happy and healthy 9 months, however still stick around on this thread for a bit, we dont want to loose you just yet :) The numbers are classicly doubling and not going down, you are brewing a nice little bean. Late implanters happen all the time, thats why 2016's 10dpo may still be early.

as for me, thanks for asking Nicole about if I have tested since my "period" i was wondering that too but no one had suggested it, so didnt want to look crazy :) I have felt strange since then and have actually taken a few preg tests and negative. That being said, i bought a 2 pk CB last night, took one last night and got a faint positive but now I realize its an evap. This morning i did the second one and no line was there (didnt have as much urine, but still). I mean it would be ridiculous, i would be like 23/24dpo today, something would have shown long time ago. Oh something undeniable and unusual, my boobs have been so big since last cycle and the are very dark and the aerola is larger, I think I have some sort of hormonal imbalance happening, hopefully the doc can sort me out.

as well, no +ve opk this cycle yet and look at my temp this morning,lol....can anyone tell me where the autoadjuster is on FF? i took the temp over an hour later than ususal and a very restless sleep.

sorry for the rambling

:hugs:

ahh Hibiscus, I really hope you O soon, who knows maybe you might have but the tests arent registering?....

Jax- I hope you get your big O too!!

Joli- of course I am keeping everything crossed that you get the timing down right and that you and DH can enjoy a much needed getaway!!

Britt..if you look on the 2nd and 5th pic I have put little starts top and bottom where the line should be.
To adjust your temp you should go to the side panel - "Data", then select "Temperature Corrector" That is quite a difference for an hour change in temping...maybe you ovulated :shrug:

Nicole...your temps are climbing again :yipee: which thermometer are you using? And I see no more spotting AND the betas are doubling normally! Fantastic!

Britt..if you look on the 2nd and 5th pic I have put little starts top and bottom where the line should be.
To adjust your temp you should go to the side panel - "Data", then select "Temperature Corrector" That is quite a difference for an hour change in temping...maybe you ovulated :shrug:

okay, i thought thats where I thought it was. Yes, definitely something there.....but I think like you said it needs to be repeated as its faint and I dont see any colour.....oh hoping this is the start of something for you
thanks for the FF info

ahh Hibiscus, I really hope you O soon, who knows maybe you might have but the tests arent registering?....

Thanks! I thought I did last weekend, when I got a peak on CBFM and a + OPK, but I never had a temp rise, never had EWCM, so I think it was just a wave of LH/estrogen, but no successful ovulation.

I just went to the bathroom and I think I had a tiny bit of EWCM. Hoping this is a good sign...

Thanks! I thought I did last weekend, when I got a peak on CBFM and a + OPK, but I never had a temp rise, never had EWCM, so I think it was just a wave of LH/estrogen, but no successful ovulation.

I just went to the bathroom and I think I had a tiny bit of EWCM. Hoping this is a good sign...

yeah!!!! well your only cd15 right? thats textbook around when you should be gearing up for O!!
i'm starting to loose faith in those opk's, i mean i havent gotten a positive yet this cycle, (i usually do every cycle) and look at my temps...lol

yeah!!!! well your only cd15 right? thats textbook around when you should be gearing up for O!!
i'm starting to loose faith in those opk's, i mean i havent gotten a positive yet this cycle, (i usually do every cycle) and look at my temps...lol

Yeah, whoa, what is with your temp today?? Did you find a temp corrector? I think the standard increase is like 0.2F per hour. Maybe you already O'ed, too. Or you're sick? You feeling OK? I had a 1 day rise last weekend, which I discarded. I also had a scratchy throat, so it could have been from that.

I don't think I trust OPKs too much, honestly. Usually, there's no LH showing up at the beginning of the cycle, but they're so sensitive for me that they look positive pretty much anytime during the middle two weeks of my cycle. CBFM usually seems more accurate. If it gets a false peak, though, it's f**ked for the rest of the cycle. Bleh

Yeah, whoa, what is with your temp today?? Did you find a temp corrector? I think the standard increase is like 0.2F per hour. Maybe you already O'ed, too. Or you're sick? You feeling OK? I had a 1 day rise last weekend, which I discarded. I also had a scratchy throat, so it could have been from that.

I don't think I trust OPKs too much, honestly. Usually, there's no LH showing up at the beginning of the cycle, but they're so sensitive for me that they look positive pretty much anytime during the middle two weeks of my cycle. CBFM usually seems more accurate. If it gets a false peak, though, it's f**ked for the rest of the cycle. Bleh

I know lol!!!! That is temperature adjusted for the time... :)
yeah, we'll see what it is tomorrow if a lot lower, I'll chuck it. and yes i am likely sick, had a bad lady infection and feeling off, very warm today. got to get ready for my trip, woo hoo leave on Sunday morning!

really they show almost positive the entire 2 weeks...that is so interesting. i didnt even have a hint of a positive opk yesterday....aggh so wierd

I just wanted to thank you lovely ladies for suggesting to me to temp this cycle, 2016 and Joli, you both told me the benefits and were very encouraging and helped with my charting.
anyway, i have some news, took an opk just now (normally i wait until after 2pm) and its blaringly positive!!! So with my huge temp increase this morning, its obvious that i already ovulated, likely last night right? So this is telling me that by the time my opk's are registering its too late, something that was mentioned in my fertility book as a possibility, i would have never known this though unless I temped.
Now DH and I bd'd last night but i wasnt in the mood and got up right away to use the bathroom afterwards as i didnt want to start another infection....ooopps, and of course we havent in the last couple of days because of my lady issues...aggh, oh well, you never know right!! :)

2016...... I can see faint lines on both tests but difficult to tell if they are evaps or not. I'd say test again in the morning and fx'd for ya hun. Good luck I really hope this is your month xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"