Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ladies,
nice to hear the updates.
2016- you have had a great cycle and with those temps I cant honestly see the witch showing her ugly face. FX'd for you and LOVE all the tests!!

HIbiscus-I see you got a +ve opk today maybe you will see a temp rise tomorrow, woo hoo yeah to CD16!!

Nicole- glad you are feeling a better about your pregnancy, your doing well, numbers are great, now enjoy the 9 months!! :)
I know Joli is out of town and good to hear from you Michelle, love the PREGNANT pg test!!

As for me- crazy, another +ve opk but I think DH and I missed the "peak" time....oh well. Anyway, I put too much pressure on him yesterday so things didnt happen if you know what i mean, so we just now BD, so likely too late (i think my cervix is closed) but oh well. Maybe we got it the time before, although i went to the washroom on that one! :)

Well, i probably log on once more today, but off to the Caribbean at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a week!
its a work trip and I will have my lap top, so i will log on from time to time.

Positive vibes to 2016 for a BFP today or tomorrow!!
remember hon, its still so early. Its hard because you see women on this forum testing early but a lot of women have to wait unti after a missed period.

xx

Britt...but I HAVE missed my period!!!! :hissy: I want it NOW!!! Not convinced I am going to get it this cycle tho but thanks so much for the support :hugs:

Have a fantabulous time on holiday! :flower:

oh my gosh....really?? high temps and missed AF??!! hon you've got to be pregs.
it may take longer, to show....16dpo or more
fx'd and baby dust!!

okay you have a triphasic chart, your temps are high, your late for AF but your only 11dpo, give it another couple of days hon, everything looks great!!
one odd thing, i noticed you had 6 days of +opk's.....do you normally get that?
cheers

Yeah, longest ever luteal was spotting at 10dpo, af arrived at 5pm. That was 2 cycles ago. You should be able to see my old charts. Good spot about the opks. In a cycle I normally get faints then medium, dark, positive number 1, positive number 2 (ov day) then back to faint the next morning. This cycle I got 6 days of positive (test line darker than control) then 3 days where the two lines were equal (I recorded these as dark), then medium, then I ran out of tests. Odd hey? :Shrug:

Yeah, longest ever luteal was spotting at 10dpo, af arrived at 5pm. That was 2 cycles ago. You should be able to see my old charts. Good spot about the opks. In a cycle I normally get faints then medium, dark, positive number 1, positive number 2 (ov day) then back to faint the next morning. This cycle I got 6 days of positive (test line darker than control) then 3 days where the two lines were equal (I recorded these as dark), then medium, then I ran out of tests. Odd hey? :Shrug:

hmmm, that is odd about the OPK's and the number of positive's, wonder what causes that? I got a positive yesterday at 1000am (equal colour lines) then did it later in the evening and got a darker test line than control, then this morning still positive (equal colour lines) and by the afternoon it had gone negative. I am really afraid DH missed the boat this cycle, oh well learn for next time.
so how are you feeling is the biggest question? do you have any spotting at all? do you have preg symptoms? try again tomorrow at 12dpo, a lot of women on this forum seem to have luck on that date
fx'd for your :bfp:
hugs,
:hugs:

Good news - despite being quite sure it would drop, my temperature is still high. :thumbup:
Bad news - the test, the very sensitive test, is negative :cry:

Britt...I don't think you missed the boat! You got 1, maybe 2 goes in the "fertile window" and all you can do now is hope :hugs:
Look at me, I hit every day around the fertile window almost every cycle and still nothing!
I am impressed that you can get OPKs to be positive at various times of day. I only ever get a positive between 9am&10am with SMU. If I test later in the day or in the evening, even if I am in the "middle" of my surge I get no line whatsoever!

How am I feeling? Confused!
Thought I had all the symptoms to start with but then they vanished! I think my bbs are bigger one minute and then not the other. Scratchy throat/stuffy nose comes and goes....but that could be because my temp is higher than I am used to. My temps are still triphasic which, as Nicole pointed out is 170% more likely in pregnant charts. :shrug:
No spotting at all just mostly creamy CM, a bit of EWCM yesterday evening which I thought meant AF was coming.
I don't *feel* pregnant, but I don't *feel* out! iykwim

If :af: does come don't you girls let me complain (for long) with such a wonderful increase to my LP, from 3 to now 12 if I make it through today, I have everything to be grateful for!

2016... What's going on?! You are 12 dpo right? There's still a good chance and it could be another couple of days before even sensitive hpt will pick any hcg up. Implantation for many doesn't happen til about 12 dpo and then it would take 2 or 3 days before even the most sensitive test would show the fainest line. Watch out for pink or brown implantation spotting (although not everyone gets this) and cramping.

Thanks Tink. Yup...definitely 12dpo. I have had the cramping on and off (a fair bit with low back twinges on the right side yesterday) but no spotting.

2016...try not to stress...I dont know about the temping thing but good luck!! my fingers are crossed!!!

how is every one else? I have been so ill! vomiting yesterday and developed a lovely coldsore on my lip! :(

Altho tomorrow is my booking in appointment tomorrow! then my scan on the 10th!!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the quiet last 48 hours from me, I have been in Taiwan for my Gran's birthday over the weekend, am now back and have enjoyed catching up with all your news!

Britt, I agree with 2016, you have more than 1 chance to catch your eggy - it's good for up to 24 hours after O - lots of PMA and relaxation during your holiday, I'm sure that will help things along :)

2016 - don't be disheartened yet - you have an amazing chart! Seriously fantastic!! I love all the POAS - I have a total addiction too! haha

Hibiscus - yeah for the +opk!! I hope you get that eggy and then into the 2ww!!!

Jax - your temps are looking good, you had a big temp rise, maybe you have O?

Nicole, your temps are looking great, I'm sooooooo happy that they're going up. Maybe the whole time your thermometer was just all wrong!

Michele, I love the pregnancy test - it makes me feel all warm and giddy inside - I can't wait to have one for myself! :)

As for me, I'm having another scan tomorrow. I ran out of inject meds today, I didn't realise there wasn't enough in the pen, so I only had 1/3 of my dose today, which is annoying! Might set me back one more day...but I'll find out more tomorrow after I see FS.

I hope you all have a great Sunday! :)

Aurora - sorry to hear that you're feeling so ill, you poor thing! But that's really exciting about your scan! - make sure you post a pic for us x

LittleAurora...oddly enough I don't feel stressed at all! Don't feel pregnant, don't feel out just feel happy. Not normal for me!!!

Hey Jo, I don't have any pregnancy symptoms hun, not one, EXCEPT tons of creamy CM.

Thanks Michele...I have got loads of creamy CM which keeps making me think :af: is here :rofl:.

Hellloooo gals, I'm only up to page 75 and there's 100 here!!! Sheesh you have been busy.

Firstly woo hoo on your bfp MommyMichele!!!!! my 'good feeling' was right. Congrats lovely, I wish you a wonderful and well 9 months :yellow:

And I think there's another - is it Nicole? Last I read her tests may have been wrong but she had a graduation image?

Oopsies, sorry for my wrong '6dpo' it was 'CD6' but now I'm almost there lol... 6DPO tomorrow AND i've been busy with fertility friend like Britt - I think we're the same day? My chart link should show below. My temps have been all over the place pre-O, due to hot weather and interrupted sleep from my meowing cat at my window??? Also I was so annoyed, I O'd early (CD10!) and only managed one friggin BD early on the O day by chance - it was Australia Day here on Jan 26. And, if I get that far, I test on February 14, best Valentine's present.

Hi Joli, yes we are in a similar timezone :) Your hubby is gorgeous - loved the smiley face on your belly. Have the needles been going well?

2016, sorry hon, yes you were right, I got the CD and DPOs mixed up - so many acronyms lol. Loved your 'so there FS' haha. 12DPO and creamy cm - that's a preggo sign isn't it?

Hey, funny 'coincidence' last night went to dinner with OH folks and gran for her birthday at 'Praygo' well it was spelt 'Prego' haha.

Hi Britt, hope your referral goes well - sorry if you've updated, still catching up on posts.

Hibiscus, hope you caught that eggy :happydance:

Hi Jaxvipe, welcome back.

TaeBoMama thanks for the welcome. I will be a bit more frequent now on. Have caught up on all housework and now it's getting cooler (for a little while anyway).

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone TTC.

Hi Aurora, hope your morning sickness gets better.

:kiss:

Welcome back Tiger4me! Don't worry about BD only once on O day - once is all you need! plus you get to get on the 2ww sooner rather than later...I'm not sure what's worse, waiting to O or the 2ww. I think for me, waiting to O is worse, cause it seem to take so freakin' long!! Am off to bed now ladies - I look forward to catching up with your updates in the morn :)

Hi All-
Well, we BDed Friday night and again this AM. My temp rose today, but not sure if it's cuz I had a scratchy throat or if I actually O'ed.
I had watery CM yesterday and a TON of EWCM this AM. I don't remember ever having EWCM the day after O day, so maybe today is O day? Any of you ever have EWCM the day after O?
Still confused, but I do feel good about having good BD timing, at least. I hope this isn't another "fake" LH surge. Sick of this cycle already and it's only CD17!

2016--it's still early. Your chart looks great! Even if you have hCG level of 50-100 in your blood, there's nothing saying it will make it to urine at that level. Don't lose hope yet :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Sorry for disappearing, and thanks to 2016 for tracking me down!!! I've been keeping up with you all -- just not posting much. It's true: got my :bfp:! In a month with NO -- I mean NO symptoms. And two BFNs before the BFP at 10 dpo. I've taken 10 more tests since then (seriously) -- all BFP. Due date is Oct 5. I'm absolutely over the moon (and pretty anxious as I still don't have any sxs other than no AF)!

My first dr's appt is tomorrow. Wish me (us!) luck!!

Babydust to all you beautiful brilliant girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"