Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibiscus...i think you might have ovd yesterday. Tomorrows temp will give us a clue. Hope you got the eggy. :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Sorry for disappearing, and thanks to 2016 for tracking me down!!! I've been keeping up with you all -- just not posting much. It's true: got my :bfp:! In a month with NO -- I mean NO symptoms. And two BFNs before the BFP at 10 dpo. I've taken 10 more tests since then (seriously) -- all BFP. Due date is Oct 5. I'm absolutely over the moon (and pretty anxious as I still don't have any sxs other than no AF)!

My first dr's appt is tomorrow. Wish me (us!) luck!!

Babydust to all you beautiful brilliant girls!

That's fantastic news Ella! And it's good to know for any of us gals who have no symptoms! I wish you a wonderful 9 months before you bring your beautiful babe into the world! :happydance:

Is it a wrong that I'm really excited that my frers have arrived in the post from ebay!?!? And that I'm mortified that the package which was sent to my work, clearly says "Frist Result Early Response Pregnancy Test" on the front!!!! LOL

Is it a wrong that I'm really excited that my frers have arrived in the post from ebay!?!? And that I'm mortified that the package which was sent to my work, clearly says "Frist Result Early Response Pregnancy Test" on the front!!!! LOL

Oh dear! Cringeworthy! :blush: Write to them and complain that they should have more discreet packaging (they might give you a freebie :happydance:)

Morning to the rest of you ladies!

My temp was down a bit this morning. I seem to keep waking up at 4am then having to fight to sleep until my normal 6.30am temp time, hence all the open circles on my temp chart. My temps can vary wildly even taking it a few minutes different. Not sure if I will test today...have peed already but am taking a superdrug test with me on the train to London today so I might have a go with SMU even thought I am 88.3% sure it will be another negative. I am feeling a lot more impatient and "out" today. :nope:
If I can just make it to 5pm I can say I have a 13 day LP which will be just amazing! :cloud9:
With my cycles sorted the :baby: will come...it's just a matter of time.

Congrats ellamom2b! Come join us on the graduate Aphrodite thread! Yay!

2016... Keep us posted! I've still got my fx'd for you hun.

Thanks Joli :) Ooh tough question, 2ww or O? Less symptoms for O I think you can get fanatic on the 2ww symptoms lol. OMG I'd die if a package like that turned up at work - I would def follow 2016 advice and you might get freebies then you can get excited for even more to arrive :-D

Hibiscus, they say you Od 24-36hrs after your EWCM so that's strange. I was lucky I thought to BD after my EWCM otherwise I'd have missed the O. My jaw dropped when FF friend said CD10 when I was inputing on CD12! Body knows best I think.

Congratulations Ella, double :wohoo: for a fellow 35+ v.encouraging. All the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

2016 - same here it's such a pain isn't it. I've been waking at 4-4.30 and unfortunately my first time I woke at 5.30am so i can't change it to later. It's definately just a matter of time, great PMA.

I hope more of us can join you on the Aphrodite Grads thread soon Tink x

I'm off to ready 25 pages of catchup :loopy:

Bfn...not even an evap...oh well :shrug:
Thought :af: had got me on the train but it was just a load of creamy cm. Somethings gonna happen soon!

Hi 2016 - I'm still convinced you might get that BFP this month - your charts are just too fantastic not too - triassic! I'm so happy for you that your LP is looking fo healthy too! :)

As for me, I've felt really bumped out today. I had another scan, and whilst my follies are growing, they are still being painstakingly slow. I have 3 follies around 11mm at CD15. The FS estimates I'll be ready for IUI around CD22! So now I have 3 options (and would love any advice!):

1. cancel our 2 week holiday and go somewhere else closer than SA for 1 week only, so that we're here for the IUI, which I guess should now be sometime next week.

2. go on holiday this Thurs, and skip IUI this month, just try normal BD instead (which I'm less keen on since I don't want all the injects to be for nothing, and DH's spermys aren't great)

3. locate a FS in Cape Town and get them to do IUI.

I am most keen on option 3, but I don't know any FS in Cape Town (and my FS here doesn't know any personally either!). I have googled, and have found Cape Fertility Clinic (www.capefertilityclinic.co.za), and Dr. Heylen has emailed me back saying they could do the IUI (as long I send referral letters, tests etc.). I know it's a long shot, but do any of you have any experience on medical treatments in CT, or know of any FS there by any chance?? :shrug: Am I being too anal about this, and should I just be skipping IUI and going on holiday instead? DH has his heart in going to CT, as his Gran is there, I'm not sure I can take this away from him... <sigh> Decisions, decisions. Stupid follicles! :growlmad:

Joli...my gut feeling is don't give up the trip. You will be putting too much pressure on the iui to work if you stay. I like the idea of finding a FS in CT if you CSM afford it. Can't recommend one but you could call the excellent FS that did my surgery and ask for a recommendation maybe...google Dr Hartman at umhlanga hospital. Also have some faith in DHs spermies I have seen people get lucky with far lower counts!

Just called dr hartman and he recommends cape fertility clinic too! Hope it all works out for you. Pvt healthcare is excellent in SA. :hugs:

2016 - you are so sweet, you want to make me cry!! (with tears of joy!) :kiss: - I would click the 'Thank You' button 100 times, but bnb won't let me - lol! Seriously, that is really great if Dr. Hartman can recommend the clinic! I've just emailed the clinic back and have asked how much the IUI is - even in HK, I have to pay for the IUI out of my own pocket, and my gut feeling is that it's going to be even cheaper in SA, so that might be an added bonus. :) I am honestly so touched you called your FS all the way in SA for me - THANK YOU! :hugs:

Awwww Joli it's nothing hun :hugs:
I just don't want to see you postpone your whole life for TTC...maybe it's meant to be getting it done in SA. x
Let me know what you decide.

Good morning everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday...I was all wound up. tmi altert. I was so constipated and tried to go anyway...did a little but then I had pain and bright red spotting, really freaked me out. The red spotting was only there for a couple of hours when I wiped but I went to the walk-in clinic anyway. :blush: By that point I had calmed down and realized I had this before when I was constipated a couple of times, not the spotting but pain and then like I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen. She did an internal and it hurt but not in any particular spot just tender in general, but she said that my uterus is very small so I must not be 6 weeks. So I'm now really hoping that I ov'd later than FF said which I think is possible since I have no idea when my thermometer started acting up, if I take out my + opk (and that was a fib), then FF says I ov'd on cd 41 a few days after my positive pregnancy test. I'm still temping with my other thermometer because I like it but I'm not going to worry about it and just wait for the ultrasound. I got my bloodwork and ultrasound requisition anyway so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Joli: I'm sorry your follies still aren't big enough, that must be stressful for you. I agree on the third idea it's the best of both worlds. 2016 was so nice to call for you!!! :) When are you thinking of leaving now?

2016: I saw you moved your ov day, if you are actually only 10dpo then you really started testing early! I think you're going to get your bfp this month either way, I can't get over your chart, so different from last month's. I think you may have sold me on accupuncture, I was never sure if it actually did anything. That was the sweetest thing calling your Dr. for Joli! :)

tiger4me: Glad you're back!! How are you finding the tww so far? What date are you planning on testing.

ellamom2b: Congratulations :wohoo: That's wonderful news! :hugs:

You are so sweet 2016, what a team ;-) I agree Joli, go to CT and relax and enjoy your break and get your IUI done and you'll both be happy and who knows - maybe a change of scenery 'will be just what the dr ordered?' sorry bad pun ;-) maybe CT will be your lucky place? :kiss:

And 2016 you're only 10DPO, still plenty of time to get that BFP, keep the faith.

I'm still readying... up to page 92 lol.

Hibiscus, just want to say to you that anyone who has such love and compassion for wild, given-up-on animals will not be denied a child who wants such love. I so believe your baby(ies) are waiting for the right time. Hang in there x

And ladies, all your kitties are gorgeous. Mine is a brat but gorgeous too ;-) She is deaf - got her from the RSPCA - she was brought back after Christmas when they found out she was deaf. Lucky me :-D

Hey Nicole, I have been catching up on your progress hon. I really feel for you, you're doing well considering. I hope FF gives you back your O pronto! I'm not as good on charting as the other girls but know my fx :flower:

Thanks for asking about me. I don't feel like I'm really on the 2ww as I get strong PMS symptoms a week before AF anyway so it's the same, still noting them though. Will be happy if my temps goes right up tomorrow. Funny how you enjoy going to bed cause you know you can record your temp :happydance:

ellamom2be - Congratulations! :wohoo:

Morning, all-
I don't think I O'ed on Saturday, after all. Temp is lower than yesterday, my CBFM stick looks like more of a positive today than yesterday or Saturday. And yesterday's EWCM makes more sense now. Hoping today is the day.
We actually BDed THREE times this weekend--woohoo!

I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts from this morning yet, but I hope you all are doing well!

Someone suggested I ovd CD21 so I was just trying it out. What do you think?
Spotting now and bloated as hell...think she'll have me before the day is out :(

Jo, I know you put the crosshairs there yourself, take it off and see what it does.

2016: how much spotting so far? I think that if fertility friend said you o'ed on cd 18 originally and if you really felt liked you o'ed that day then I would go with that. You seem to really know your body and what is going on with it. From my limited charting knowledge I can see how both could work, you've had a couple of cycles where your temp had more of a dramatic drop and then rose and a couple where your temp was a bit higher and then you o'ed. Hopefully the way I'm explaining it makes sense, having trouble explaining what I mean...Keep us updated! I still have my fx'd for you! :hugs:

hibiscus: yay for all of the bding!!! Hope you O today!! still getting EWCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->