Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a little something :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hope this it for you hon, testing tomorrow mornimg for me with FRER
FX'd for everyone!!

sorry to be obsessive, but here's the inverted version

Attachments

• tempImages_5884-inverted.jpg
    tempImages_5884-inverted.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9

are you starting to get excited? how is the line in real life?
you have a great chart, symptoms, faint line and you just feel it, i would say things are looking good. Still early, but hopefully you get a unmistakeable bfp tomorrow or the next
:hugs:

are you starting to get excited? how is the line in real life?
you have a great chart, symptoms, faint line and you just feel it, i would say things are looking good. Still early, but hopefully you get a unmistakeable bfp tomorrow or the next

Yes, I'm feeling excited! I can't help it! Wheee!
Although the faint line showed up within a minute or two, as it sits there, it's been getting darker, so I assume that's good.
I wish I had a better camera to show you , but hopefully tomorrow's test will be better.

Even if I'm pregnant, I'll still be nervous until 14 weeks. I've had the two MCs, both at 7 weeks, so I can't help but expect that will keep happening. Great attitude, huh? I need that PMA!

hibiscus.....Woot! I see those lines for sure :yipee: Can't believe I went to bed and missed more tests! :dohh: Can't wait for the pink dye today :happydance:

britt....looking forward to today's test too!

Ladybird....sounds like you are having a time of it! I used to have asthma for many years and had both the brown and blue inhalers. Used to you say? Well eventually it kind of dissappeared!! I still get the odd tightness/wheezing if I really over exter myself but I figure anyone would :shrug: So there's hope your son might not have it forever. I believe regular exercise is good for increasing the lung capacity so I hope he shouldn't have to give up his sport. I have also heard that acupuncture (*sigh* she's selling acupuncture again :haha:) is good for asthma.
Also sorry to hear about your Mum's fingers. Unlucky week for both of us I say. Will be glad to see the back of it! :smug:

Tiger4me...yeah Taureans are the best! I am sometimes over sensible though and other times get whisked away on a whimsey of Moon days and talking to animals :blush: Maybe there is a little Gemini in me?

Britt & Hibiscus WAKE UP...I wanna see your :test: :hissy:
:rofl:

Thinking of you today Joli as you get your bit of magic :dust:

Jax...are you ok Hun? Not heard much from you lately...

Well, ladies...I'm sorry to report...

That I got two big ol BFPs!!!!! Take a look at my pics. I was able to use a camera at work (and was sure to remove the pics after!! haha)

What do you think??

Attachments

• HPT1.jpg
    HPT1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 11
  • HPT3.jpg
    HPT3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
I can't really make them out on my iPhone but if there are lines that came up in the time limit then it would be a BFP!!!! I can see a line on the blue dye tests. Congrats hibiscus hun! You'll have to come join the graduates thread now! Lol :) xx

Have just opened each one individually now and I can see faint lines on frer too!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!! How exciting! :)

Yeah Hibiscus :happydance::happydance:
Congrats to you hon, happy and healthy 9 months.

well you had better news than me today, I had a temperature drop and a BFN on a Frer this morning, so I guess I'm out. Just have to wait for AF now.
I am so disappointed, like when is this going to happen for me already?? I definitely am ovulating and everything is normal...perhaps its on DH's side.
that being said this month was a long shot with the travel during O.

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's so far.
Also thanks to the graduates and the rest of the girls for being so incredibly encouraging. It was fun temping this cycle

well you had better news than me today, I had a temperature drop and a BFN on a Frer this morning, so I guess I'm out. Just have to wait for AF now.
I am so disappointed, like when is this going to happen for me already?? I definitely am ovulating and everything is normal...perhaps its on DH's side.

Also thanks to the graduates and the rest of the girls for being so incredibly encouraging. It was fun temping this cycle

:( I'm sorry to hear about the temp drop. There's always next month (I know...it doesn't help to hear that).

As for me, I won't consider myself officially pregnant until I get past 1st trimester. I don't quite trust it. Having two MCs has made me mighty nervous. I guess I'll hang out here and the grad aphrodite room. I can't fully make the move until I feel this is gonna stick.

Britt...a bfn at 12dpo and a slight temp drop doesn't mean you're out! How long are your cycles normally? I still have hope for you this cycle :hugs:
How long have you been trying for?

Hibiscus...let me know when you want me to transfer you to the graduate list and what your counter will be ie. Do you want to go from LMP or ov date?

:( I'm sorry to hear about the temp drop. There's always next month (I know...it doesn't help to hear that).

As for me, I won't consider myself officially pregnant until I get past 1st trimester. I don't quite trust it. Having two MCs has made me mighty nervous. I guess I'll hang out here and the grad aphrodite room. I can't fully make the move until I feel this is gonna stick.

And, btw, it didn't drop that much. As long as it's above the cover line, you could be OK. 12 dpo is still early!

Britt...a bfn at 12dpo and a slight temp drop doesn't mean you're out! How long are your cycles normally? I still have hope for you this cycle :hugs:
How long have you been trying for?

Hibiscus...let me know when you want me to transfer you to the graduate list and what your counter will be ie. Do you want to go from LMP or ov date?

You can transfer me...that's fine. Eeek! I'm gonna stick around on the board for a while, still.
I guess I'll go from ovulation day since my follicular phase is kind of long. That would make me...ummm...3 weeks, 4 days, I think. I'll have to doulbe check my ticker.

you girls just made me cry, you are so incredibly sweet.....Its so hard this TTC thing isnt it? It takes every once out of you...sorry, its tough and I know you girls are all going through the same thing and are so strong. I never thought it would be like this.
We have been trying for 6 months now and next month will be #7, i was on the pill mostly since i was 17 (couple very small breaks) and came off a week before the wedding but I'm telling you- 3 of my close friends my age, all on the pill for almost as long as me got pregs within 3 months (one of them 2 cycles only).
I guess I just thought it would happen right away....
I'm 32 turning 33 this year, and i have had a couple of nosy women tell me I'm not pregs yet because of my age....it was so hurtful.

anyway, enough ranting, thank you so much for the positive words. I guess it aint over until the fat lady witch shows up:winkwink: so who knows.

2016 my cycles are normally 28 days, so due tomorrow but the last 2 cycles my p came on the 27th day, so today. I have never been late only early, so i guess i will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon as the witch will likely be here.

You ladies are so wonderful thanks again for the positive words

I just saw the 2 banners Hibiscus, lol!!!! your hilarious and too cute.
Not to worry, you will be doning an orange only banner soon
hugs,

you girls just made me cry, you are so incredibly sweet.....Its so hard this TTC thing isnt it? It takes every once out of you...sorry, its tough and I know you girls are all going through the same thing and are so strong. I never thought it would be like this.
We have been trying for 6 months now and next month will be #7, i was on the pill mostly since i was 17 (couple very small breaks) and came off a week before the wedding but I'm telling you- 3 of my close friends my age, all on the pill for almost as long as me got pregs within 3 months (one of them 2 cycles only).
I guess I just thought it would happen right away....
I'm 32 turning 33 this year, and i have had a couple of nosy women tell me I'm not pregs yet because of my age....it was so hurtful.

anyway, enough ranting, thank you so much for the positive words. I guess it aint over until the fat lady witch shows up:winkwink: so who knows.

2016 my cycles are normally 28 days, so due tomorrow but the last 2 cycles my p came on the 27th day, so today. I have never been late only early, so i guess i will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon as the witch will likely be here.

You ladies are so wonderful thanks again for the positive words

Awww I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down. Believe me, I know how it is. I'm actually the exact same age as you! 32 going on 33 this year. I've always been worried I couldn't have a baby because I'd never been pregnant until last year, which, as we know, ended in MC. My mom had a terrible time getting pregnant. Her first, my brother, arrived when she was 36, and I arrived when she was almost 41! My parents almost gave up and were even looking into adoption when she found out she was preg with me. For the 1970's, 40 yrs old was super old to have a baby!
Anyway, because of her difficulties, PLUS the fact that I have NO cousins, and NO nieces or nephews made me think my family is just not fertile haha.

I, too, had been on the pill since I was 19 yrs old. But I also thought that there would have been a slip-up at some point along the way, so assumed I could never get pregnant. I guess birth control pills really do work!

Even though I just got the BFP, I can't say I feel much better than you at this point. They don't seem to want to stick, so I'm not out of the woods for quite a while. I'm really worried I will never have a sticky baby.

Keep it up! We really are all in this together here!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back