Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 2016, thats good to know about the Digi....darn it, it was a conception indicator one too- there goes $20!!
no problem I agree, i will wait until tomorrow morning. Maybe I will get a FRER too, as we know those dont give false +'ves.
thanks girls, if I get AF today I'll let you know

thanks for the support
Britt

aawww Britt what a bugger bout the CB digi, but like Aurora says it could just be that its too early for a digi. Your charts still looking good and the pulling is a good sign, so there's still time for you yet. Bring on that :bfp:

hibiscus - so glad to hear the lines have slightly darkened today :happydance:

well I've been so busy lately I'd lost track of what cycle day I was on. I only realised today that it was cd11. Time to start breaking out the opks.
I've not sure about timing bd'ing this month either.Ive been thinking bout just bd'ing every other day but Im not sure. Ideally I'd love a girl (after havin 2 boys) but after reading all the different tips on when to bd for one I'm more confused than ever!! :dohh:

Ladybird...I would ask Tinkerbelle about conceiving girls because that is what she was trying to do. I think to conceive girls you are supposed to BD up until about 2 days before ov then stop so the :spermy: have to work harder to get the eggy. The stronger, longer living sperm are apparently the girl ones. Also eating acidic foods eg. citrus/spicy foods and coffee helps I think. Oh and no orgasm for you! :rofl:

Thanks 2016 I might see how she did things. I mean don't get me wrong even if it was a boy I'd still love it to pieces but just thought I'd try some of the theories out to try n sway it for a girl.I had heard about bd'ing up to 2 days before ov but to be honest if I did that I prob be worried during the 2ww whether we'd done it enough!!! Mad I know but that's me!!
It's difficult at the best of time to get chance to bd, my oh is at work everyday from 5.45am so that's morning bd out (and he works weekends too) and when he gets home, he's that tired that he's usually nodding off by the time I've got the kids in bed. So I was thinking that every other day may be easier for him.
Oh what the hell I'll just see what happens...:winkwink:

Ladybird...I would ask Tinkerbelle about conceiving girls because that is what she was trying to do. I think to conceive girls you are supposed to BD up until about 2 days before ov then stop so the :spermy: have to work harder to get the eggy. The stronger, longer living sperm are apparently the girl ones. Also eating acidic foods eg. citrus/spicy foods and coffee helps I think. Oh and no orgasm for you! :rofl:

thats so interesting!!!!!!
How are you doing today 2016 BTW?

Yes definitely bring out the OPK's Ladybird its getting close, especially if you want a girl. thx for the advice as well
hugs

Britt...I am fine thanks :) Cold but happy. I am enjoying having a "gratitude journal" as it is making me think more positively of the things I already have in my life. I am a very lucky lady really. :thumbup:

thats so cool 2016. You are a very positive person so that would just add to it.
Hon, you were so close last cycle, I am so hoping the next one is yours!
:hugs:

Britt...... Hun I really hope you get a definite BFP..... All signs are looking good for you! How exciting!!!! I used a cb digi too early too and got a not preg result.... If you get a visible line of a frer... Then try cb digi and hopefully get the pregnant 1-2 you have been waiting for!!!! Oooooohhhh keep us posted! Eeekk!

Ladybird.... I also have 2 boys and am really hoping this is my girl! There is some brilliant info on methods to conceive specific genders on ingender.com

Its a brilliant website and well worth a read. Shettles never worked for me so I tried the O+12 method plus supplments and checking pH levels to make sure things were acidic enough. Also followed more of a girl diet. Good luck hun..... Hope you are soon pregnant with your baby girl! :)

Thanks Tinkerbell, I am starting to get excited after reading your post.
So very tired today, had a nap but I had that lousy sleep last night.
so a bit of cramping today and still no AF!! :happydance:
my gosh I am hoping I get some sort of a positive tomorrow morning as I will be 14dpo....
Was your first positive test at 15dpo? or was that just with a FRER? did you test before that? :)
thx, I have everything crossed.

Wonder how Joli is doing, havent heard from her, she might be travelling.

Cheers,

Hey Britt..... I was testing at least twice a day every day from 8dpo with ics and they were supposed to be super sensitive like 10 miu! I didn't get a positive on anything until I was 16dpo and 2 days late for af so you've got great chance of getting a bfp in the next day or 2. Good luck Hun :)

okay, thanks, that gives me a bit of relief.
I hope so, its so nerve racking....keep going to the bathroom to check for AF.
please keep everything crossed for me.....and hopefully she doesnt show overnight and I'll do another test
hugs,

Britt...this is for you to dip yourself in when you wake up - good luck with the test! :hugs:

:dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

seriously 2016 you are so sweet!!! thanks so much :blush:

Okay girls so here is today's update:

temperature still up, again lower today but hey I'm not anywhere close to 37 during AF. Again day 4 with total insomnia, going crazy!!!!!!! :wacko:
So no AF still, that is a full one day late and 14dpo and the biggest BFN you have ever seen this morning!!!!!! :growlmad:
I have no clue girls, I am at a loss as to whats happening. I had significant cramps yesterday night and today nothing. CM seems like pre AF, honestly I dont feel pregs but I dont understand why AF isnt here yet....perhaps its stress. Aggh, i'm not trying to be negative but at 14dpo and 1 day late I should have a positive by now.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies?
anything new? Joli, how are you feeling? 2016, I need to look at your chart to see what CD you are. How is Hibiscus??? getting more symptoms? :)
Tiger4me, where are you at?

:hugs:

Morning, all-
Fingers crossed for you, Britt! Temp is still looking pretty good. :)

As for me, my temp is super high right now (phew), this AM's test much darker than yesterday, so that is all good. However, twice when I went to the BR this AM, the first time I wiped I had very very light brown spotting (which was gone by 2nd wipe both times I peed), and intense AF-like cramps when lying in bed this AM. I was so scared AF was coming, but I feel reassured by the higher temp, darker FRER, and sore boobs.

I never had spotting around AF time with either previous pregnancy, so perhaps this is a good sign, like implantation is deeper or something. Haha--I'm grasping at straws here!
This time around, I've been taking baby aspirin, so maybe that makes me more likely to spot. I hadn't used aspiring during either of the previous pregnancies.
I'll let you know if it worsens. I'll check in with the grads, too, to see if they had any spotting around AF time.

thanks honey!!
Your temps are awesome. My sister and my friend both had brown cm right at the time you are having it (they both had healthy babies), from what I hear its pretty normal.
so exciting that your FRER is darker today, mine is startch white!!!!!!

I have had zero spotting, so I'm like where the heck is AF?? Maybe DH and I can BD to bring it on....:rofl:

Your fine hon

hugs

thanks honey!!
Your temps are awesome. My sister and my friend both had brown cm right at the time you are having it (they both had healthy babies), from what I hear its pretty normal.
so exciting that your FRER is darker today, mine is startch white!!!!!!

I have had zero spotting, so I'm like where the heck is AF?? Maybe DH and I can BD to bring it on....:rofl:

Your fine hon

hugs

I just checked your chart. Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought?? Like maybe that dip at 6 dpo? That would be weird, though. Hmm

ahhh your too cute, thanks hon. Dont think so unfortunately, I think FF is bang on with this one...I had the positive opk and sore b.b's right after which would make it CD15. My temps were a little whacky this cycle as I was on an early 7.5 hour flight and in the Caribbean with a 3 hour time change and not to mention some partying....lol
I think I have to wait it out today to see if AF shows. If it doesnt show by tomorrow than I think something is very strange.....
Gosh I would love to be pregs but got to be realistic, too hard when AF shows...

very happy for you though....the rest of us will be there soon

Well thanks lovely ladies for all the support and positive vibes this month after being a day and a half late (which has never happend to me), the witch got me this afternoon.....
Anyway, I did O a little later CD15 this cycle so that makes sense to get it today (exactly 14 days later), strange though it didnt come in the morning. Cramps are wicked, so maybe I will get a real period this month.
I need positive vibes for next month ladies. On to cycle #7

Oh how do I start a new cycle with FF BTW?
I do love charting as it wasnt a huge suprise on AF today and I definitely know I am O'ng so it just must be a matter of time

Big :hugs:
Britt

Well thanks lovely ladies for all the support and positive vibes this month after being a day and a half late (which has never happend to me), the witch got me this afternoon.....
Anyway, I did O a little later CD15 this cycle so that makes sense to get it today (exactly 14 days later), strange though it didnt come in the morning. Cramps are wicked, so maybe I will get a real period this month.
I need positive vibes for next month ladies. On to cycle #7

Oh how do I start a new cycle with FF BTW?
I do love charting as it wasnt a huge suprise on AF today and I definitely know I am O'ng so it just must be a matter of time

Big :hugs:
Britt

I'm sorry, Britt! :(
On to next month...and now you'll know a normal pattern for yourself so it might be easier to tell what's going on during the next cycle.

FF will create a new cycle month for you as soon as you enter bleeding/menstrual flow on your chart.

Good luck!

BTW, I'm having more spotting this afternoon. It's driving me crazy. Argh.
I hope it's just left-over from implantation or a faux-AF. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense for it to be a MC with the line getting darker and my temp even higher today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->